Anti-War Up - We got money for wars, but can’t feed the poor – Tupac Shakur

redv...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2016, 8:43:34 PM8/9/16
Audit Reveals the Pentagon Doesn't Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars
Has Gone

Washington, D.C. - A new Department of Defense Inspector General's
report, released last week, has left Americans stunned at the
jaw-dropping lack of accountability and oversight. The glaring report
revealed the Pentagon couldn't account for $6.5 trillion dollars worth
of Army general fund transactions and data, according to a report by
the Fiscal Times.
Read more
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/audit-reveals-pentagon-6-5-trillion/

Ben

Aug 10, 2016, 11:24:45 AM8/10/16
All are caused by mistakes from GW Bush and Obama administrations.
More black American killed by police under Obama administration than under GW Bush. More black Americans fell into poverty under Obama than under GW Bush. Hillary Clinton will continue the mistakes.
Bullying China and Russia by Obama and Clinton will lead to cold war and more military escalation. President Regan, Gorbachev, and Bush Sr. helped end the cold war.
Now Obama and Clinton, McCain, Grams, and Rubio, want to resurrected the cold war. Endless coups that overthrow leaders in the world will create more territory for terrorists. Importing terrorists from Syria and illegal immigrants will drain budgets for homeland security, and humanitarian efforts to feed hungry American families.
Only Trump can get along with Russia and China.
We all should remember the humiliated defeat in Vietnam? Smart UK brought a peace solution to Hong Kong when bullying U.S. failed.

Ben

Aug 10, 2016, 12:02:19 PM8/10/16
On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 7:43:34 PM UTC-5, redv...@gmail.com wrote:
The cold war is long gone, so the U.S. should end its intervention in the Middle East and SE Asia. Stop giving Israel weapons. Leave the ISIS and Taliban alone and they will leave the U.S. alone.
If Obama and Clinton can find Vietnam a friendly nation, then Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and the rest of the world will be friends once U.S. stop its interventions. U.S. troops are not mercenaries and should not fight for other nations. Like Trump said, nations should defend themselves.

meport

Aug 10, 2016, 10:40:19 PM8/10/16
Come on man, this is total bull shit. Are you, by chance, a direct
combat Vet? Let me just give you a little scenario and see if you can
understand a slight problem with accountability. You're a Combat
Engineer. You're given the job of clearing a nice patch of ground so
the Artillery can set up a new fire base. You haul all your equipment
out to the site, get the Company of Infantry assigned security to set up
around you and you go to work. One of your dozer's runs over an IED and
one of its tracka is blown off. You pull the dozer back to maintenance
and they pull the destroyed track and put on a new one. You have a
piece of junk lying there, a destroyed dozer track, price tag, even back
then, 12 thousand bucks. It weighs about a ton. When you're done
clearing and you've started building the revetments for the Artillery,
you have this piece of junk that is no good to anyone but it is perfect
to drag to a revetment, turn on edge, and use it as reinforcement at the
base on of one side of the revetment as support. Usually you have to
pound metal piles into the ground to start the base of the revetments
but here is a ready made base that you can put in place in 10 minutes
instead of pounding piles for an hour. So the destroyed track is now
part of a revetment somewhere just south of the DMZ in Vietnam.

Your Maintenance Warrant goes to the GS Maintenance company back in
Quang Tri and orders a new track because you blow tracks all the time.
The Maintenance Supply Warrant tells your Warrant that he needs the old
track for retrofit. Your Maintenance Warrant tells the Maintenance
Supply Warrant where the old track is and if he, the Supply Warrant,
wants to go dig it up, fine. They both laugh and the Maintenance Supply
Warrant orders a new track and delivers it two days later. What does
anyone do to account for the destroyed track, price tag of about 12
thousand bucks? Nothing. Just another day in a war zone and back to
work we go, replacing dozer tracks as needed, using the destroyed tracks
to strengthen revetments all over Northern I Corp.

Any one of the thousands of peanut counters employed by DOD can chalk up
12 thousand bucks accounted for if they too want to go dig it out of a
revetment just South of where the DMZ used to be in Vietnam.

---
meport

redv...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 10:57:20 PM8/10/16
Hmmm...we're talking "$6.5 trillion dollars worth
of Army general fund transactions and data, according to a report by
the Fiscal Times."

And yes, I've had 'direct combat experience' :)

redvet
http://www.vvawai.org/

needtruth

Aug 11, 2016, 1:23:06 PM8/11/16
Well then, you too are part of the problem because you didn't pick up
every one of the shell casings after you fired your weapon to account
for each round spent, did you? I bet you never policed every empty can
of crats after you ate them and turned them in at the end of your
missions to account for every meal you ate, did you? Did you ever break
something belonging to the US Army and just chuck it because you
couldn't fix it and neither could anyone else so into the trash it went?
Well there goes accountability for those thing, doesn't it? Multiply
all the stuff you trashed, all the rounds of ammo you fired, all the
crats you ate and multiple by 10 million because that's how many
soldiers there have been since Vietnam and you might just start to see
the accountability problem.

--
-- --- truthneeded

Armenian War Library

Aug 11, 2016, 3:30:49 PM8/11/16
mebbe why the service went to MRE ratw. of course that just gave em
something new count. <G> right before the ceasefire in 72 (well Jan
73 actually) we had to count the 5.56mm and we couldn't get new ammo
because that computer card for the 5.56mm was up to date and Lord help
the fucker who screwed the count.

--
good to be home as long as it ain't the nursing home..."they called him
'big nuts' and he warn't from around here."