Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Re: I LOVE POOP

Visto 1 vez
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

KWills

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 11:28:4820/7/20
In article <Et6RG.115327$575.1...@fx38.iad>, hairyba...@fkkz.com
says...

> Therefore I am!

They don't call you fecalpheliac scatboi for
nothing, copro homo hall!

https://tinyurl.com/ycjkm4t6 LOL!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 19:23:3120/7/20
Kunt Wills is a convicted felon and a registered child molester.

%

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 19:26:0420/7/20
gerk , posting as the cornhole , talking about kwills ,
two gerk socks in one post and he doesn't even know about the woman i
live with

%

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 19:28:5520/7/20
On 2020-07-20 4:23 p.m., Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
hi gerk i have a woman that i live with

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 19:32:0420/7/20
The woman you live with told me you are a proud
winner of a "Dickey-Do" award. When I asked her
what kind of an award is that, she replied it's when
your stomach sticks out farther than you dickey do.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau

%

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 19:33:4820/7/20
On 2020-07-20 4:32 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 16:26:04 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Kunt Wills is a convicted felon and a registered child molester.
>>
>> gerk , posting as the cornhole , talking about kwills ,
>> two gerk socks in one post and he doesn't even know about the woman i
>> live with
>
> The woman you live with told me you are a proud
> winner of a "Dickey-Do" award. When I asked her
> what kind of an award is that, she replied it's when
> your stomach sticks out farther than you dickey do.

you talk about her constantly

%

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 19:34:0820/7/20
On 2020-07-20 4:23 p.m., Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
that's a lie gerk

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 19:36:0420/7/20
On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 16:28:55 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>hi gerk i have a woman that i live with

Yah, but she's a big, fat ugly hog.

My gray-eyed little Hoodie Girl who's here from
time to time is hawt!

%

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 20:06:4220/7/20
On 2020-07-20 4:36 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 16:28:55 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> hi gerk i have a woman that i live with
>
> Yah, but she's a big, fat ugly hog.

%

no leída,
20 jul 2020, 20:08:0720/7/20
On 2020-07-20 4:32 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 16:26:04 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Kunt Wills is a convicted felon and a registered child molester.
>>
>> gerk , posting as the cornhole , talking about kwills ,
>> two gerk socks in one post and he doesn't even know about the woman i
>> live with
>
> The woman you live with told me you are a proud
> winner of a "Dickey-Do" award. When I asked her
> what kind of an award is that, she replied it's when
> your stomach sticks out farther than you dickey do.

vallor

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 11:30:0321/7/20
He's jealous that you're in a relationship with another human, where he's
in a relationship with an imaginary bobcat/domestic short hair hybrid.

Gerky: google "yiff".

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 11:35:4721/7/20
On 7/20/2020 4:36 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 16:28:55 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> hi gerk i have a woman that i live with
>
> Yah, but she's a big, fat ugly hog.
>
> My gray-eyed little Hoodie Girl who's here from
> time to time is hawt!

Just thinking about stuff like that gives me a boner.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 11:39:3921/7/20
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 08:35:47 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "Colonel Edmund J.
Burke" <w2...@fkkz.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<mXDRG.111538$7vd....@fx35.iad>:
and boy howdy does gerk have some stock photographs of people that he's spun up some bullshit fantasies about for you to gander at!

"4 out of 5 dentists" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

KWills

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 12:33:3321/7/20
In article <mXDRG.111538$7vd....@fx35.iad>, w2...@fkkz.com
Copro shit eater Burke says...
> KWills explained :
> >
> > Therefore I am!
> >
> > They don't call you fecalpheliac scatboi for
> > nothing, copro homo hall!
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/ycjkm4t6 LOL!
> >
> Just thinking about stuff like that gives me a boner.

STFU, poochomp hall!

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 12:45:2821/7/20
Good morning, Chadlee. I hope all three
of your chins enjoyed a good, hearty breakfast.
Wouldn't want them to wither away because
Alex Cain likes the feel of them brushing up
against his thighs when you suck his midget
dick to a happy ending.

LOL

%

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 15:40:3621/7/20
he should be jealous in every aspect of it my life is better than his

%

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 15:41:2021/7/20
i bet you do give yourself a boner

%

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 15:41:3721/7/20
lol

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 16:59:0321/7/20
On 7/21/2020 9:45 AM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jul 2020, KWills <compu...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> In article <mXDRG.111538$7vd....@fx35.iad>, w2...@fkkz.com
>> Copro shit eater Burke says...
>>> KWills explained :

>>> Just thinking about stuff like that gives me a boner.
>>>
>> STFU, poochomp hall!
>
> Good morning, Chadlee. I hope all three
> of your chins enjoyed a good, hearty breakfast.
> Wouldn't want them to wither away because
> Alex Cain likes the feel of them brushing up
> against his thighs when you suck his midget
> dick to a happy ending.
>
> LOL

LOLOL + ROYAL BURN!

%

no leída,
21 jul 2020, 17:01:0621/7/20
gerk answers himself about another one of his socks
0 mensajes nuevos