The (half-)Mill on the Blog

Robert Lieblich

Jan 4, 2006, 6:31:38 PM1/4/06
From Andrew Sullivan: "HALF A MILL: That's what appears to have coaxed
Ana Marie Cox out of blogging...." At
<http://www.andrewsullivan.com/> (posted today at 12:28).

Yes, he's talking about American dollars. And he's a Brit.

--
Bob Lieblich
Not exactly vox clamantis in deserto

Steve Hayes

Jan 4, 2006, 11:23:03 PM1/4/06
On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:31:38 -0500, Robert Lieblich <r_s_li...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>From Andrew Sullivan: "HALF A MILL: That's what appears to have coaxed
>Ana Marie Cox out of blogging...." At
><http://www.andrewsullivan.com/> (posted today at 12:28).

It was sooooooooooooo close, as the soccer fan said to anyone within earshop.

A miss by half a mil is as good as a mile.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/stevesig.htm

Will

Jan 5, 2006, 11:06:27 AM1/5/06

Robert Lieblich wrote:
> From Andrew Sullivan: "HALF A MILL: That's what appears to have coaxed
> Ana Marie Cox out of blogging...." At
> <http://www.andrewsullivan.com/> (posted today at 12:28).
>
> Yes, he's talking about American dollars. And he's a Brit.

I read the post, I think (blogs yeuuuchh!) but I'm baffled about why
you posted about it here.

Will.

Robert Lieblich

Jan 5, 2006, 8:48:13 PM1/5/06

Run "half a mill" through Google Groups, this group, past week.