WRESTLING, any guys here think they can Wrestle - read on

1 view

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

Dear Friend,

Having got your attention. Now let me tell you more about myself.

I'm aged 25, 5'-7" tall and weigh 165 lbs. I live in Manchester -
England but I have to stress that I travel frequently and especially
to the United States, Pakistan, India, Canada, Mexico as well as many
other places.

I have to stress that I am neither trained nor professional at
Wrestling, I simply wrestle with friends or anyone who challenges me.
The opponents that I am looking for should be aged under 30, under
180 lbs and who have either no training or experience to those who
have wrestled this submission style before.

I really enjoy doing submission wrestling, that is the style where
two guys wrestle to get each other in holds/moves so that their
opponent can't escape or cannot take any further pain from the hold
that is being applied. Usually I like to wrestle for an hours duration,
the winner being the guy at the end of the duration who has gained the
most submissions. My favourite submission holds are the Boston Crab
and the Camel Clutch.

Well, now that you know what to expect are you still interested ?,
do you accept my challenge ?, if so, please get back to me as soon as
you can with your age, weight and height (if you've not already done
so), let me know where you are, what is your favourite submission hold
(if you know any). I'd also be interested to hear how many times
you've wrestled this style, won and lost and anything else that you
would like to let me know.

Please fell free to ask as many questions as you wish, whatever they may
be and I look forward to receiving your reply to Jo...@seat.demon.co.uk
as soon as possible. We shall have to exchange photos of each other in
our wrestling gear at some stage and I can do this either by email or
regular mail can you ?. My photo is of me in my trunks, do you have a
similar photo of yourself ?. I can now be seen, if you have access to
the Worldwide Web, at URL http://www.seats.demon.co.uk/ where you can
also get my full details.

That's all for now.

John