UFC faggot fraud...crossdressing Brazilian "man" Amanda Nunes, has heart set on fighting Ronda Rousey

Leroy N. Soetoro

Aug 10, 2016, 2:38:40 PM8/10/16
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2016/08/09/first-openly-gay-ufc-
champion-amanda-nunes-has-heart-set-on-fighting-ronda/

MIAMI – Amanda Nunes became Brazil’s first UFC’s bantamweight female
champion earlier this summer when she defeated Meisha Tata by submission
in the first round at UFC 200.

“It’s a dream come true,” Nunes told Fox News Latino in a recent
interview. “I am in shock on how it happened, but I was ready for a title
shot and mentally prepared. It was beautiful.”

As for right now, the 28-year-old Brazilian has no title defense lines up,
so for the time being she is relishing on being at the top of the mixed
martial arts world.

She even has her sights set on the ideal fight: taking on former champion
Ronda Rousey.

“She is big in the sport,” Nunes said. “She is the first one to make it
happen. Many have been waiting for her. She was a dominant fighter in this
division. I think it’ll be amazing to fight her ... It would be a huge
fight.”

She wasn’t the only Brazilian to take a belt home that night, as José Aldo
defeated Frankie Edgar to win the featherweight title.

Nunes, who trains at American Top Team in Coconut Creek, Florida, is also
humbled by being the first openly gay champion.

“I want to show everyone that I am happy with my life,” she told FNL. “I
want to show that you can do anything you want. I want to help at least
one person that saw me by motivating them and showing strength. I think I
did my part. Maybe I helped one person get stronger. Love is love, and we
have to show that the most important part is love. We have to respect each
other.”

Nunes was heavily impacted by the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, in
which a gunman entered the venue on June 12 and killed 49 people and left
more than 50 people wounded. It was the deadliest terrorist attack in the
United States, since September 11, 2001.

“I was shocked,” Nunes said. “I was sleeping, and someone woke me up to
tell me that the shootings took place. Things like this make me strong …
to show everyone that I am gay and it doesn’t matter. I prayed for the
families, but I felt sad about the situation.”

In her home country, there are still many people who judge people for
being homosexual.

“In Brazil, people are still in shock if you see someone of the same
gender holding hands,” Nunes said. “People don’t accept it yet. But I
think they are changing. In Brazil, gay people are showing up on
television.”

She added, “When I was living in Brazil I had to be careful. In America,
it’s different. I can hold my girlfriend’s hand and no one will say
anything. America gave me so much power to do that. I am happy.”

Nunes isn’t the only gay fighter in the UFC. Her girlfriend of more than
three years, Nina Ansaroff, as well as Jessica Aguilar and Liz Carmouche,
are openly gay.

The fighter from Salvador, Bahia, started training in MMA after being
inspired by her uncle, who trained in Vale Tudo, a combat Brazilian sport
with few rules. She trained jiu-jitsu and expanded from there until her
coach presented her the opportunity to fight.

--
His Omnipotence Barack Hussein Obama, declared himself "Pooptator" of all
mentally ill homosexuals and crossdressers, while declaring where they

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $19 trillion in the seven
years he has been in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
queer liberal democrat donors.

Barack Obama, reelected by the dumbest voters in the history of the United
States of America. The only American president to deliberately import a
lethal infectious disease from Africa, Ebola.

Loretta Fuddy, killed after she "verified" Obama's phony birth
certificate.

Obama ignored the brutal killing of an American diplomat in Benghazi, then
relieved American military officers who attempted to prevent said murder
in order to cover up his own ineptitude.

Obama continues his muslim goal of disarming America while ObamaCare
increases insurance premiums 300% and leaves millions without health care.