Any OBSSE members here?

danncer

Apr 11, 2015, 11:05:20 AM4/11/15
Are any other members of the Order of the Blessed St. Scully the Enigmatic subscribed to this group? I was in the SF Bay Area back in those days but am now in SoCal. -- Sister Ann

Paul Wartenberg

Apr 18, 2015, 11:18:45 PM4/18/15
On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 11:05:20 AM UTC-4, danncer wrote:
> Are any other members of the Order of the Blessed St. Scully the Enigmatic subscribed to this group? I was in the SF Bay Area back in those days but am now in SoCal. -- Sister Ann

I am a Florida-based OBSSE. I know there was a gathering in Orlando, but that was over a decade ago.

aut...@aol.com

Apr 19, 2015, 8:03:07 PM4/19/15
On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 9:05:20 AM UTC-6, danncer wrote:
> Are any other members of the Order of the Blessed St. Scully the Enigmatic subscribed to this group? I was in the SF Bay Area back in those days but am now in SoCal. -- Sister Ann

We are all on Facebook now. Some of us still get together on a yearly vacation together though it has little to nothing to do with X-Files and more friends hanging out and catching up. Never in Orlando though we did do Tampa once.

colleen...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2015, 7:48:22 PM10/9/15
On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 11:05:20 AM UTC-4, danncer wrote:
> Are any other members of the Order of the Blessed St. Scully the Enigmatic subscribed to this group? I was in the SF Bay Area back in those days but am now in SoCal. -- Sister Ann

Hoosier member of OBSSE here - just joined the FB group if approved. Any of the oldsters here like Jewlzie and Crazy Chick? So many people to miss.

leblanc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 12:09:15 PM1/11/16
Not to mention Nance, La Dee Da, Rufie, Mustang Sally... There's a group on FB? I couldn't find it.

Rufie710

Jan 15, 2016, 10:25:20 PM1/15/16
On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 12:09:15 PM UTC-5, leblanc...@gmail.com wrote:
> Not to mention Nance, La Dee Da, Rufie, Mustang Sally... There's a group on FB? I couldn't find it.

Hello. I can't remember whether I was an OBSSE member or a COG. Possibly both. Hi everyone, I am still in touch with LynnX remember her?

leblanc...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 5:02:45 PM1/18/16
Rufie! You were OBSSE, cog, not sure, don't remember. Nice to read you! (I was Too, one of the many Danielles, in those days)

Rufie710

Jan 18, 2016, 8:26:44 PM1/18/16
On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 5:02:45 PM UTC-5, leblanc...@gmail.com wrote:
> Rufie! You were OBSSE, cog, not sure, don't remember. Nice to read you! (I was Too, one of the many Danielles, in those days)

So, we all meet again next Sunday night? I miss this. I miss usenet!

darsh...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 6:06:33 AM1/22/16
Hi Sister Anne! Sister Kiss here. Where do were meet for Sunday!? Sadly I'm in LA these days or I'd be on your doorstep toot sweet.