Silent Auction for the X-Files Set Props and Merchandises from Chris Carter's Personal Collection

bgpbg...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 7:08:37 PM4/13/18
Hello, we are Back Gallery Project, based in Vancouver, Canada. This May, we will be showcasing an exhibition titled as "The Making of the X-Files" in collaboration with the director of the show, and a long time gallery friend, Chris Carter. (http://www.backgalleryproject.com/) Starting from now, we will be hosting a series of silent auctions for the exhibited props (mostly from Mulder's office) along with the TV show's collector edition memorabilia all from the director, Chris Carter's personal collection. The first 19 items are up for bidding until April 15th and more (some items with Chris Carter's signature) will be coming up throughout this summer! Here's the link to our auction site: https://www.32auctions.com/BGPXFiles
Hope to see as many of the X-Files fans there

bgpbg...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 7:09:08 PM4/13/18
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 4:08:37 PM UTC-7, bgpbg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, we are Back Gallery Project, based in Vancouver, Canada. This May, we will be showcasing an exhibition titled as "The Making of the X-Files" in collaboration with the director of the show, and a long time gallery friend, Chris Carter. (http://www.backgalleryproject.com/) Starting from now, we will be hosting a series of silent auctions for the exhibited props (mostly from Mulder's office) along with the TV show's collector edition memorabilia all from the director, Chris Carter's personal collection. The first 19 items are up for bidding until April 15th and more (some items with Chris Carter's signature) will be coming up throughout this summer! Here's the link to our auction site: https://www.32auctions.com/BGPXFiles
> Hope to see as many of the X-Files fans there

At this point, we are featuring only a few of many collections. The future auctions, which will be held right after the current one, will be including all the trophies in Mulder's office gadgets like the field plotter or respirator and many more.
Message has been deleted

bgpbg...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 7:43:55 PM4/14/18

Tomorrow is the last day of the bidding.
But there will be a new set of other x-files props and memorabilia from Chris Carter's collection coming up right after.
The upcoming auction includes some gadget like the filed plotter and Mulder's trophy.