Actavis Promethazine Cough sBuy Nembutal,Seconal ,Oxycotin, Dilaudid,Valium,Hydrocodone & Ritalin Online Hello, we are suppliers of assorted pain killers and anxiety pain relief meds, and other research chemicals. Discount are also applicable for bu

cynthiab...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 3:09:22 AM8/10/16
buy Nembutal,Seconal ,Oxycotin, Dilaudid,Valium,Hydrocodone & Ritalin Online
Hello, we are suppliers of assorted pain killers and anxiety pain relief meds, and other research chemicals. Discount are also applicable for bulk buyers.The shipping is meticulously planned; packaging is done with professionalism.
We have the following meds below available in stock now for auction Pain/ Anxiety Pills
Seconal
Nembutal (Powder,Pills and Liquid form)
Oxycotin / Oxycodone 10,20 ,40 and 80 mg
Actavis Promethazine Codeine Purple Cough Syrup (16oz and 320z)
Hydrocodone 10500, 10325 ,7.5750 mg
Valium 10,15 and 20 mg
Xanax 1 and 2 mg
Dilaudid 2,4 and 8 mg
Ritalin 5,10, 20 mg
Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg
Opana 20mg and 40mg
Lorcet - (Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen) 10 mg/650 mg
Midazolam 3mg
Motrin 400mg and 600mg
Norco - ( Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen ) 5 mg/325 mg
Soma 350mg
Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg
Valium 2mg,5mg and 10mg
Valium Roche Brand 10mg