Looking for an old fanfic

lauragra...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 3:06:37 PM6/28/16
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone remember a fanfic called Sahara Nights by Lore Dufae? It was written about 15 years ago. I have found chapters 1-7 on a SIS archive site, but have not been able to fin the rest. Apparently the author sent the remaining chapter(s) out on her mailing list, but did not post them to any fanfiction sites.
If any one has a copy I would be grateful to have it

Thanks
Laura