I'm going to point a gun on you but I'm not going to use it!

Michael Richmann

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Best Boy wrote:

> Here we go again, yet another XF character aims a gun or another XF
> character but what drama is there if we know that they're not going to
> use it?
>
> Mulder on Mr. X,
> Mr. X on Mulder,
> Mulder on Cigarette Smoking Man,
> Scully on morph alien, even worse she aims it up instead of at him,
>
> Chris Carter you haven't replaced the loss of Morgan, Wong and Morgan yet!

What, are there two Wongs now?

ValkyrieLJ

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Subject: I'm going to point a gun on you but I'm not going to use it!
From: boy@intenet (Best Boy)
Date: 18 May 1996 05:03:50 GMT

>Here we go again, yet another XF character aims a gun or another XF
>character but what drama is there if we know that they're not going to
>use it?

>Mulder on Mr. X,
>Mr. X on Mulder,
>Mulder on Cigarette Smoking Man,
>Scully on morph alien, even worse she aims it up instead of at him,

>Chris Carter you haven't replaced the loss of Morgan, Wong and Morgan
yet!

But I bet if Scully was point the gun somebody would have gone down :)
LJ

Brand

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Best Boy (boy@intenet) wrote:
: Here we go again, yet another XF character aims a gun or another XF
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
: character but what drama is there if we know that they're not going to
^^^^^^^^^^^
: use it?

Who aimed another XF character at someone? Which XF character makes the
best weapon?

I really need to know, because maybe shooting a character at someone could
be a second way to kill those pesky Morphin aliens, and I can stop
searching for an extraterrestrial switchblade!

Brand
visit The Courts of Chaos: | aibophobia (ay' bo fo beeya):
http://nickel.ucs.indiana.edu/ | n. The fear of palindromes.
~khiller/home.html |

Best Boy

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Here we go again, yet another XF character aims a gun or another XF
character but what drama is there if we know that they're not going to

Karen Green

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

On Sat, 18 May 1996, Michael Richmann wrote:

> What, are there two Wongs now?

I don't believe so, but if there were, remember: 2 Wongs don't make a
right.

Karen

Best Boy

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

In article <4nl242$e...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, valky...@aol.com (ValkyrieLJ) says:

>Subject: I'm going to point a gun on you but I'm not going to use it!
>From: boy@intenet (Best Boy)
>Date: 18 May 1996 05:03:50 GMT
>
>But I bet if Scully was point the gun somebody would have gone down :)
>LJ

You mean Scully would have shot herself? In the motel shooting scene, I
kept wondering how she could miss the door, rewinding the tape she
looked like she aiming for the top corner.

Oh I get it, she would have shot Jeremiah by mistake, cozied up to
Bounty Hunter alien and shmoozed him with a little, "so how long has it
been?"

Mark Rajesh Das

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Best Boy (boy@internet) wrote:
: >But I bet if Scully was point the gun somebody would have gone down :)
: >LJ

: You mean Scully would have shot herself? In the motel shooting scene, I
: kept wondering how she could miss the door, rewinding the tape she
: looked like she aiming for the top corner.

: Oh I get it, she would have shot Jeremiah by mistake, cozied up to
: Bounty Hunter alien and shmoozed him with a little, "so how long has it
: been?"

huh, interesting, you took "gone down" in the literal sense.
Did all y'all think the same way as well?

See what college has done to me.
"TM"

Quinn Parker McKew

May 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/22/96