X-Files Scripts?

Laia Papaia

Mar 4, 2017, 4:18:18 PM3/4/17
Hello X-Philes!! Does anybody of you know where to download any X-Files scripts? I have 24 but I want more hehehe.

Thank you!!!

foxan...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2017, 12:40:47 PM3/17/17
On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 3:18:18 PM UTC-6, Laia Papaia IV wrote:
> Hello X-Philes!! Does anybody of you know where to download any X-Files scripts? I have 24 but I want more hehehe.
>
> Thank you!!!

I sell PDF copies of original X-Files shooting scripts, you can find the list of scripts available on this page: http://www.doggettscully.com/store/

I have all PDF scripts for sale at 50% off until 31 March 2017 too.

I have 182 XF scripts of the series total 208

shadowa...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 3:47:53 PM2/16/18
On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 1:18:18 PM UTC-8, Laia Papaia IV wrote:
> Hello X-Philes!! Does anybody of you know where to download any X-Files scripts? I have 24 but I want more hehehe.
>
> Thank you!!!

I have some and want more too. Are you interested in trading?

Let me know. :)