hello from 2017

spa...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2017, 1:00:29 AM3/12/17
hello!!!
i found this group a couple weeks ago with some of my friends.
i'm from canada and my friend is from the us.

we're watching the xfiles together for the first time! it was difficult for us to find fans online but then we found this group. the only problem is it's 20yrs old..

is anyone still around?? :o
we just finished watching s6 ep3 today!! no spoilers (if you can call them that?!) please

anyway we come here sometimes to see what you guys thought about episodes we watched. but it'd be cool to talk to any of you! we're in our early 20s + ready to apply to the x-files university

regardless if anyone is still around, it's really cool to read old posts. it's like time doesn't exist here :-)

c128

Oct 18, 2017, 5:42:24 PM10/18/17
good to see you are watching!

Steve Jobs

Oct 22, 2017, 2:58:42 PM10/22/17
c128 <c1...@c128.net> Wrote in message:
Remember...
--
Don't post crap!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Message has been deleted

spa...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 9:30:34 PM1/11/18
Dear Mr Steve Jobs,

Thank you so much for contacting me from the simulation!
I'm sure there are many people out there who would like to speak to you and ask you lots of questions.
Are you eating well? Are you keeping healthy?

If you can, please be sure to tell Richard Langly hello from the ~real~ world and that we love him. Also that I am single.

Best wishes! :-)

dmunz

Jan 12, 2018, 8:03:21 AM1/12/18
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:30:34 PM UTC-6, spa...@gmail.com wrote:

> Dear Mr Steve Jobs,
>
><snip>
>
> If you can, please be sure to tell Richard Langly hello from the ~real~ world and that we love him. Also that I am single.
>
> Best wishes! :-)

Well played!

FWIW
DLM