So,

tblock

Jan 24, 2016, 8:49:20 PM1/24/16
Here we go

Verlinda

Jan 24, 2016, 11:42:06 PM1/24/16
On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 7:49:20 PM UTC-6, tblock wrote:
> Here we go

And here we are!

Alan McHurshman

Jan 25, 2016, 10:41:21 AM1/25/16
On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 9:49:20 PM UTC-4, tblock wrote:
> Here we go

And tonight we go again.

Jim

Jan 25, 2016, 4:31:43 PM1/25/16
In article <1c4cd260-a816-4374-885e-c245c57157e7
@googlegroups.com>, faithpeop...@gmail.com says...

> On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 7:49:20 PM UTC-6, tblock wrote:
> > Here we go
>
> And here we are!

Where are we?

--
Jim

More than a firecracker.
Less than a neutron bomb.
(NRMTPB) (YIC) (rockeye AT outlook DOT com)
http://www.rockeye.net

tblock

Jan 25, 2016, 6:01:26 PM1/25/16
Wow, even old siglines.

--
Tony, no siglines

hot toddy

Jan 25, 2016, 8:30:18 PM1/25/16
tblock wrote:

> Wow, even old siglines.

One (maybe the only) decent thing about google groups is that you can search and dig all that old stuff up!

Todd
"Eroticus Furniturous" ¤ Dog!Fucker
NRMTPB ¤ YIC ¤ COJ ¤ dimduk's Bastard
WNS VP ¤ Full-Fledged Agent of the MBC
CCynic #13 ¤ #19 of the Same 25 Idiots
Possessor of 10,000 atxf points (and one erection)
"When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I get the sensation
of performing oral sex on a poorly constructed snowman standing
in the yard of people I have never met. Again." -adhokk7

...well, that seems excessive.

tblock

Jan 25, 2016, 8:41:14 PM1/25/16
I really really miss those days.

--
T Block
doesn't use Unix or system 36 anymore either so there's that

Trish

Jan 27, 2016, 10:54:36 AM1/27/16
I really miss you guys! Now we need to find Sean and Archie...

Trish

amazonmmc

Jan 31, 2016, 1:47:32 PM1/31/16
Unfortunately Sean passed away a few years ago. Not sure where Archie is these days.

Cecelle, bearer of bad news, CCC, COTHP, XFW#2 (was 1867), law on the side.

Paul Wartenberg

Jan 31, 2016, 3:46:28 PM1/31/16
On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 1:47:32 PM UTC-5, amazonmmc wrote:
> Unfortunately Sean passed away a few years ago. Not sure where Archie is these days.
>
> Cecelle, bearer of bad news, CCC, COTHP, XFW#2 (was 1867), law on the side.

oh noes. :(

Rufie710

Feb 1, 2016, 9:53:33 PM2/1/16
On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 1:47:32 PM UTC-5, amazonmmc wrote:
> Unfortunately Sean passed away a few years ago. Not sure where Archie is these days.
>
> Cecelle, bearer of bad news, CCC, COTHP, XFW#2 (was 1867), law on the side.

Sean , the really young kid ( well, back in the 90s)? What happened? That's terrible!

tblock

Feb 2, 2016, 10:08:31 AM2/2/16
The consensus was that it was drug related.

--
TBlock
NoRoMo, FEB, et al