and it's come full circle, maybe- David and Gillian?

kimba

Aug 8, 2012, 8:12:21 PM8/8/12
here's the latest news-- true? I dunno but Gillian's site confirms she has split from her boyfriend of 6 years as/of Aug 6th.
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/report-gillian-anderson-living-with-lover-david-duchovny-0808/

mzme...@yahoo.com

May 16, 2013, 5:21:20 AM5/16/13
On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 5:12:21 PM UTC-7, kimba wrote:
> here's the latest news-- true? I dunno but Gillian's site confirms she has split from her boyfriend of 6 years as/of Aug 6th.
>
> http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/report-gillian-anderson-living-with-lover-david-duchovny-0808/

Kimba is still hanging in these parts?? Wow! Old school.

--Phil

Alan Hurshman

Feb 4, 2016, 11:33:35 AM2/4/16
Mostly over on Facebook.

--
AlanH

Rufie710

Feb 4, 2016, 4:59:05 PM2/4/16

> Mostly over on Facebook.
>
> --
> AlanH

What is the Facebook group called?

Alan Hurshman

Feb 12, 2016, 11:13:23 AM2/12/16
Xf Stuff

A private group so you have to ask to join.

This is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/xfstuff/