NEW: Senseless 'Shipper Survey for Beyond the Sea

Paul Wartenberg

Jul 21, 2015, 12:21:21 AM7/21/15
I know, I know... it's not a NEW episode, granted, but the survey is new because I only started doing 'Shipper Surveys in Season Five, and I gotta go back and make surveys for earlier seasons. Sorry this took so long.

http://xfilesshipper.blogspot.com/2015/07/x-files-beyond-sea-shipper-survey.html

Alan McHurshman

Jul 24, 2015, 10:51:50 AM7/24/15
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 1:21:21 AM UTC-3, Paul Wartenberg wrote:
> I know, I know... it's not a NEW episode, granted, but the survey is new because I only started doing 'Shipper Surveys in Season Five, and I gotta go back and make surveys for earlier seasons. Sorry this took so long.
>
> http://xfilesshipper.blogspot.com/2015/07/x-files-beyond-sea-shipper-survey.html

Well it's about time. I've been sitting here waiting
for this for what seems like years.

--
AlanH