Happy 55th Birthday Fox Mulder!

Cyber kNight

Oct 13, 2016, 6:39:54 PM10/13/16
Happy 55th Birthday, Fox Mulder (October 13th, 1961)

"I'm the key figure in an ongoing government charade, a plot
to conceal the truth about the existence of
extraterrestrials. It's a global conspiracy, actually, with
key players in the highest levels of power and it reaches
down into the lives of every man, woman, and child on this
planet.

So, of course, no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my
superiors, a joke to my peers. They call me "Spooky." Spooky
Mulder, whose sister was abducted by aliens when he was just
a kid and now he chases after little green men with a badge
and a gun shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will
listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling. And when
it hits, it's gonna be the shit storm of all time."

http://www.megalextoria.com/wordpress/index.php/2016/10/13/h
appy-55th-birthday-fox-mulder-october-13-1961/

--
--> http://www.megalextoria.com/forum2 <--

Terry Shanks

Oct 23, 2016, 9:19:32 PM10/23/16
Wow, didn't realise he hit mid 50's. From the latest season he still seems young and sprightly.

--
Terry Shanks <de...@shallow.house>

Steve Jobs

Oct 24, 2016, 2:05:34 PM10/24/16
Terry Shanks <de...@shallow.house> Wrote in message:
He should have been in the ?early retirement? program since forever...
--
Don't post crap!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Ruaraidh Petrie

Nov 1, 2016, 2:51:38 PM11/1/16
On 24/10/2016 02:20, Terry Shanks wrote:
> Wow, didn't realise he hit mid 50's. From the latest season he still seems young and sprightly.

Feels like watching it 20years ago was yesterday.

Almost depressing, then I see him knocking the crap out of someone; and
I feel better thinking - yeah 20years has put age and two-stone on me,
but who cares, no surrender.

I think the latest (9.5th or 10th?) season shows him with a whole new
second wind. More relevant to the times. I wondered if the younger pair
would replace them, hopefully not soon.

Cyber kNight

Nov 2, 2016, 10:33:21 AM11/2/16
It looks like there will at least be a season 11 with the
original cast. Who knows after that..

--
http://www.megalextoria.com/wordpress