The Real ATXF Philes

Bev Haut

Mar 25, 2015, 6:40:16 PM3/25/15
I'm too excited for words, except for these ~ going back and reading some of the posts in this group, y'know, maybe we should post a disclaimer of some kind. We are the Philes, dammit, and some of these little poops may find themselves in harm's way, at least virtually. WE. ARE. BACK.

Hunter

Mar 26, 2015, 11:47:02 PM3/26/15
On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 3:40:16 PM UTC-7, Bev Haut wrote:
> I'm too excited for words, except for these ~ going back and reading some of the posts in this group, y'know, maybe we should post a disclaimer of some kind. We are the Philes, dammit, and some of these little poops may find themselves in harm's way, at least virtually. WE. ARE. BACK.

Yeah, get off our newsgroup! LOL!

Hunter
XFW69, CCC

imago...@yahoo.com

Mar 27, 2015, 2:57:30 AM3/27/15
This

> Hunter
> XFW69, CCC

And this!

--Phil

Alan McHurshman

May 2, 2015, 10:28:46 AM5/2/15
On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 7:40:16 PM UTC-3, Bev Haut wrote:
> I'm too excited for words, except for these ~ going back and reading some of the posts in this group, y'know, maybe we should post a disclaimer of some kind. We are the Philes, dammit, and some of these little poops may find themselves in harm's way, at least virtually. WE. ARE. BACK.

Fer Shure.