New Podcast

fiz...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2013, 10:11:09 PM9/10/13
Man, I haven't come here in ages, but I just started my 20th Anniversary X-Files retrospective podcast, and thought I'd share it back in the old haunt. In the old days, I was known as Physics Boy.

The iTunes store link is here:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/bureau-42-x-files-retrospective/id703425907

Who else is still around from the heyday of the series?

Blaine

Mr. Mike

Sep 11, 2013, 10:11:24 PM9/11/13
On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:11:09 -0700 (PDT), fiz...@gmail.com wrote:

>Who else is still around from the heyday of the series?

Well, I am...

See http://www.mjq.net/xfiles

dmunz

Oct 22, 2013, 11:35:43 AM10/22/13
Me too. Not that I was that active in the day...

FWIW
DLM

Alan McHurshman

May 2, 2015, 10:42:43 AM5/2/15
Did you know that newsgroups don't have a like button?

--
AlanH