calling out again for the Order of the Blessed St. Scully the Enigmatic

Paul Wartenberg

Jul 21, 2015, 12:22:14 AM7/21/15
are any of you still around?

danncer

Jul 21, 2015, 6:36:49 PM7/21/15
Yep! Members from "the good ol' days" who are on Facebook can send a request to join the Order's closed FB group.

aut...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2015, 1:18:08 AM7/27/15
On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:22:14 PM UTC-6, Paul Wartenberg wrote:
> are any of you still around?

Yup, all of us actually. We just moved. Some of us just got back a while ago from our yearly vacation together.

colleen...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2015, 7:42:36 PM10/9/15
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 12:22:14 AM UTC-4, Paul Wartenberg wrote:
> are any of you still around?

Wow, OBSSE! I was a member back in the day. spookycc :)

malikg...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2015, 6:35:41 PM10/16/15
On Tuesday, 21 July 2015 05:22:14 UTC+1, Paul Wartenberg wrote:
> are any of you still around?

Still here. :^)

sweetpea

Oct 17, 2015, 11:22:37 AM10/17/15
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 12:22:14 AM UTC-4, Paul Wartenberg wrote:
> are any of you still around?

I'm still here too

amydawn...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2015, 3:54:18 AM11/16/15
Yep, I joined in junior high! Can't remember my old username though :(

fallo...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 5:56:36 AM12/31/15
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 12:22:14 AM UTC-4, Paul Wartenberg wrote:
> are any of you still around?

I wasn't around back in the day but find this intriguing.

Paul Wartenberg

Jan 5, 2016, 9:43:03 PM1/5/16
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 6:36:49 PM UTC-4, danncer wrote:
> Yep! Members from "the good ol' days" who are on Facebook can send a request to join the Order's closed FB group.

I'm looking for it on FB but not finding it, is it all abbrev as OBSSE?

darsh...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 6:02:34 AM1/22/16
What's the Facebook page name? Kiss (kissmescully) here from the good ole days! Impressed y'all are still going strong with the annual gathering. Still doing Scullythons? Excited for Sunday :D !!

Paul Wartenberg

Jan 24, 2016, 9:26:18 AM1/24/16
On Friday, January 22, 2016 at 6:02:34 AM UTC-5, darsh...@gmail.com wrote:
> What's the Facebook page name? Kiss (kissmescully) here from the good ole days! Impressed y'all are still going strong with the annual gathering. Still doing Scullythons? Excited for Sunday :D !!

I found the facebook page but my invite request seems to have been ignored.

sigh.

I'll just go play with my Rey action figure from The Force Awakens...

Jane's Addiction

Jan 25, 2016, 9:21:15 PM1/25/16
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 12:22:14 AM UTC-4, Paul Wartenberg wrote:
> are any of you still around?

Oh, wow - I was a OBBSE postulate back in the day. My user name was Jane's Addiction (don't judge, it was the 90's).

rosin...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017, 4:33:05 PM1/16/17
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 6:36:49 PM UTC-4, danncer wrote:
> Yep! Members from "the good ol' days" who are on Facebook can send a request to join the Order's closed FB group.

Hello danncer! I would love to join your order's group, however I cannot seem to find the Facebook page- do you think you could direct me there so that I might apply? I completed the test on the group's website, and would love to submit it as an application!

rosin...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017, 4:34:14 PM1/16/17
Hello! Might you be able to point me in the right direction as to how to join today? I have filled out the test on your website and would love to submit it as an application! Thanks!