recommendations?

zunmo

Mar 29, 2016, 10:31:14 PM3/29/16
Hey all!

I'm looking for vintage fan media- photocollages, geocities pages, particularly great threads on here, classic fanfiction, whatever you can think of. Things that were being made as the series was airing. Also, if you were a part of the fandom/online conversation in the early to mid nineties I would be really interested in talking to you, particularly if you're a lady. I'm working on a project (academic and artistic) right now about early XF fandom and am looking for anything related to it.

So hyped to be posting in this group... hyped about stirrings in the fandom thanks to new season... hyped about everything!

sfst...@comcast.net

May 9, 2016, 2:04:03 AM5/9/16
Hi, zunmo.

I was there from the beginning. Posted regularly to alt.tv.x-files, wrote reviews and fanfic, discussed the show. I researched and co-wrote the first three official guides to The X-Files, wrote trivia questions online for TV Guide. Interviewed almost everyone, published articles. And joined the David Duchovny Estrogen Brigade as an early member; we're still online today. I contributed a story to the second volume of original X-Files stories "The X-Files: The Truth is Out There", which came out three months ago. You can read my 80 or so reviews of The X-Files on my website at munc...@munchkyn.com.

What do you want to know?

Sarah Stegall
sfstegall at comcast etc
We are not who we are.--"Ice"