Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

The X-Files Files

조회수 89회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

electricspacegirl

읽지 않음,
2015. 4. 11. 오전 11:06:0715. 4. 11.
받는사람
Anyone here listening to The X-Files Files podcast? It's hosted by Kumail Nanjiani, co-star of Silicon Valley. He's super funny. You should definitely go back and listen to it from the beginning. He's been mentioning the old message board and reading old postings, which is a super funny segment. I really recommend this podcast. It motivated me to do a long-await re-watch of the entire show, and it's now taking over my life. Thanks, Netflix!

BTW: I'm new to this forum, but I was an X-Files fan since I first saw the very first promo for the show. Been a hard-core fanatic the entire run of the show - and yes, I watched til the bitter end. I just wish I knew about fandom message boards back then. and how much fun they are. I didn't discover that until the 7th season of Buffy. :)

Ryan Maurer

읽지 않음,
2015. 4. 27. 오후 12:33:2015. 4. 27.
받는사람
I'm willing to be that most of the people here are from X-files files. I also wish I had been on these boards during the original run. I would have bee chatting it up all day!

Jen (still not a potato)

읽지 않음,
2015. 4. 28. 오후 2:51:4415. 4. 28.
받는사람
Some of us were here during the original run. We weren't obsessed, we were focused. And we were never the only ones.

Jen
old
FEB, ggg, XFW1, NoRomo, other stuff

Alan McHurshman

읽지 않음,
2015. 5. 2. 오전 10:36:1315. 5. 2.
받는사람
Yes. Never obsessed. 300 posts in a day are not
the actions of an obsessed person. LOL

--
AlanH
새 메시지 0개