The X-Files Season 11 Update: Fox Bosses Promise Significant Talks Are Happening

Cyber kNight

Aug 9, 2016, 9:47:04 AM8/9/16
The X-Files remain open at Fox, but the question remains
when we might get to spend some time with Agents Mulder and
Scully again to clear up that apocalyptic cliffhanger.
While they didn't have a concrete timeline to offer
reporters on hand during their executive session during the
Television Critics Association summer press tour, Fox
Television Group Chairman and CEO Dana Walden and Fox
Broadcasting Company Entertainment President David Madden
reassured that talks with stars Gillian Anderson and David
Duchovny, as well as creator Chris Carter, remain ongoing.

"We would obviously love to do another season. There are
significant talks going on," Madden admitted. "Schedules are
hard. We're working hard to get this done and we'd love to
get another season out now."

Read more:
http://www.megalextoria.com/wordpress/index.php/2016/08/09/the-x-files-season-11-update-fox-bosses-promise-significant-talks-are-happening/
--
--> http://www.megalextoria.com/forum2 <--

Avon Kerr

Aug 30, 2016, 5:12:31 AM8/30/16
On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 09:47:35 -0400, Cyber kNight wrote:

> The X-Files remain open at Fox, but the question remains when we might
> get to spend some time with Agents Mulder and Scully again to clear up
> that apocalyptic cliffhanger.
> While they didn't have a concrete timeline to offer reporters on hand
> during their executive session during the Television Critics Association
> summer press tour, Fox Television Group Chairman and CEO Dana Walden and
> Fox Broadcasting Company Entertainment President David Madden reassured
> that talks with stars Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny, as well as
> creator Chris Carter, remain ongoing.

Well I hope they announce something soon, seems to me they will loose some
momentum built up on the recent hype and interest if they don't.

--
Agency News | news.bbs.geek.nz