Pics of Rodney Rowland(Ed Jerse)

Scooby

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99
Rodney Rowland (Ed Jerse) is in the spring 99 catalog of J. Crew. Woo Hoo! I
must say there are some nice pictures!
You can find the pictures on my web page:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/7550/neveragain.html

~*~x~*~X~*~x~*~
Scooby
"I'm all atingle."

Scullydana

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99
He is so cuuute! Too bad he is not with Gillian anymore.

Scullydana

Random1114

Mar 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/12/99
"Scooby" <skha...@wt.net> wrote:

>Rodney Rowland (Ed Jerse) is in the spring 99 catalog of J. Crew. Woo Hoo! I
>must say there are some nice pictures!
>You can find the pictures on my web page:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/7550/neveragain.html

You can also get some pics of him in the actual catalog from the jcrew website
www.jcrew.com

"My life?! My life?! I have no life. My life is just a series of
contradictions."
-from All the Kings
Horses...

KKonn36892

Mar 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/13/99
>Rodney Rowland (Ed Jerse) is in the spring 99 catalog of J. Crew. Woo Hoo! I
>must say there are some nice pictures!

anyone have any pics of rowland and ga? i'd love to see them. he is very
cute. they would have made a cute couple. thanks!

kristin