Green Goo on floor Behind Pendrill......was he an alien?

CanCeR

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

Ok this might have been the beer and the birthday girl drinks he dropped
while shot but look at the ground behind pendrill, its some sort of green
goo. Well everyone with a copy check it out.
Later
--
CanCeR-Commander of The Fallen Angels Squadron
http://www.geocities.com/area51/4064/

P Bozek

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

CanCeR (pyon...@gr.cns.net) wrote:
: Ok this might have been the beer and the birthday girl drinks he dropped

I think the green "goo" was a result of the beer spilling on the
floor. if he was a clone, they would have noticed the green goo on his
chest, which is where a lot of the blood from his wound ended up on. I'm
sure that if he was a clone, he wouldn't be bleeding two colors. Unless
he was some wierd kind of mutant clone.... nevermind...

--
Paulina the RedHead
Semi-Permanent Occupant of the Second Stool From the End at Puffy's

Soraya

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

CanCeR wrote:

> Ok this might have been the beer and the birthday girl drinks he dropped
> while shot but look at the ground behind pendrill, its some sort of green
> goo. Well everyone with a copy check it out.
> Later

The tiles of the floor were green. So, when the beer fell on them, it
looked like the liquid itself was green. If you look closely, you can
even see the foam from the beer around the edges of the spilled beer.

> CanCeR-Commander of The Fallen Angels Squadron
> http://www.geocities.com/area51/4064/
> Has info on Xwing VS Tie and Xfiles

Soraya

Lee Dencklau

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

> > Ok this might have been the beer and the birthday girl drinks he
dropped
> > while shot but look at the ground behind pendrill, its some sort of
green
> > goo. Well everyone with a copy check it out.
> > Later
>
> The tiles of the floor were green. So, when the beer fell on them, it
> looked like the liquid itself was green. If you look closely, you can
> even see the foam from the beer around the edges of the spilled beer.

As someone who has seen floors with spilled beer on them up close and
personal, I can verify it was beer, not green alien goo..

lee
(I hate it when I wake up in my own vomit.)

stephen buccleugh

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

Yeah, it was beer.

Maagic

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

CanCeR wrote:

> Ok this might have been the beer and the birthday girl drinks he dropped
> while shot but look at the ground behind pendrill, its some sort of green
> goo. Well everyone with a copy check it out.
> Later
> --

> CanCeR-Commander of The Fallen Angels Squadron
> http://www.geocities.com/area51/4064/
> Has info on Xwing VS Tie and Xfiles

GREEN BEER? ICK!
--
My page! Seen perfection lately?
http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/bfoster

EnragedCat

Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97

The only thing I can add to this thread is...couldn't that make Scully
Pendy's mom?
(Oedipus, any one?)
<devilish grin>

--EnCat
***
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/5163/pendrell.html
***
"Some people risk their lives trying to conquer a mountain peak. No one,
not even themsleves, can really explain why. Others ruin themselves
trying to win the heart of a certain person who wants nothing to do with
them..." -- Michael Ende, "The Neverending Story"

Spectre

Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97

Good, someone who knows a classical literature ripoff when they think of one.

Reminding myself to always believe a seer if I ever see one, I dissappear..........
--
X-X-X-X-X
Spectre

Proprieter The X-Ville Auto Garage
Proprieter BOSS (Black Op's Surveilance Store)

"I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation"

COS - "Byte me!!" [>:-<]
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

EnragedCat <enrag...@aol.com> wrote in article <19970328042...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

newwestmin...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2016, 5:05:17 AM3/13/16
On Monday, March 24, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, CanCeR wrote:
> Ok this might have been the beer and the birthday girl drinks he dropped
> while shot but look at the ground behind pendrill, its some sort of green
> goo. Well everyone with a copy check it out.
> Later
> --
> CanCeR-Commander of The Fallen Angels Squadron
> http://www.geocities.com/area51/4064/
> Has info on Xwing VS Tie and Xfiles

In the scenes before, the floor in the bar is quite a bright green, like pool table green. Like CC said, think it's the drinks, and combination play of both wet and dry from the light play of where the floor is both light and dark