Hi, I used to hang out here

瀏覽次數:277 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Rufie710

未讀,
2012年7月14日 上午10:53:492012/7/14
收件者:
I was watching Jeopardy last night and there was a contestant who referred to her membership in the OBSSE! Who was that mystery woman named "Tracey"? Confess!

leblanc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2013年10月11日 下午3:34:402013/10/11
收件者:
On Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:53:49 AM UTC-4, Rufie710 wrote:
> I was watching Jeopardy last night and there was a contestant who referred to her membership in the OBSSE! Who was that mystery woman named "Tracey"? Confess!

Rufie! I just stopped here after googling alt.tv.x-files on a whim. Didn't think there would be anyone around form back then. Gizzie (Gizzy?), Nance, PunkM, ... wow. I remember OBSSE very well. Are you still in touch with Nancy?
訊息已遭刪除

Alan McHurshman

未讀,
2013年12月27日 上午9:31:152013/12/27
收件者:
On Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:53:49 AM UTC-3, Rufie710 wrote:
> I was watching Jeopardy last night and there was a contestant who referred to
> her membership in the OBSSE! Who was that mystery woman named "Tracey"? Confess!

Cool.

--
AlanH

lynx

未讀,
2014年6月18日 凌晨12:17:492014/6/18
收件者:
On Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:53:49 AM UTC-4, Rufie710 wrote:
> I was watching Jeopardy last night and there was a contestant who referred to her membership in the OBSSE! Who was that mystery woman named "Tracey"? Confess!

Hi Rufie! Came back to the old haunt. I am hopelessly trying to find my way around Google Groups. Glad we've kept in touch on FB - but man, these were the good old days.
0 則新訊息