Who does Bella live with?

Simon Windisch

Jul 6, 2001, 1:46:24 PM7/6/01
Bella may not live with her granny, as previously thought, after all. She
says in Ep 156 - I don't like that
"I like staying the night with my gran". So where does she spend the rest of
her time?

Simon

Eddie Bernard

Jul 6, 2001, 3:42:41 PM7/6/01
Over the hills and far away in alt.tv.tweenies, Simon Windisch came to
play...

I think she must have a mum after all... after carefully listening to
Episode 16: Bad Mood yesterday on BBC Choice, Bella calls her mum in
monster in response to the "mum turning into a monster" in the book at
Story Time.

Evidently not a very nice mum then !

--
Eddie Bernard use...@ebernard.greatxscape.net
Website http://www.ebernard.greatxscape.net/

Eddie Bernard

Jul 6, 2001, 4:11:05 PM7/6/01
Over the hills and far away in alt.tv.tweenies, Eddie Bernard came to
play...

> Over the hills and far away in alt.tv.tweenies, Simon Windisch came to
> play...
>
>> Bella may not live with her granny, as previously thought, after all.
>> She says in Ep 156 - I don't like that
>> "I like staying the night with my gran". So where does she spend the
>> rest of her time?
>
> I think she must have a mum after all... after carefully listening to
> Episode 16: Bad Mood yesterday on BBC Choice, Bella calls her mum in
> monster in response to the "mum turning into a monster" in the book at
> Story Time.

Bugger that sentence.

Should read...

I think she must have a mum after all... after carefully listening to

Episode 16: Bad Mood yesterday on BBC Choice, Bella calls her mum a
monster in response to the "mum turning into a monster" book at
Story Time.