TVTalkShows.com August 8/16/99

Trevor...@tvtalkshows.com

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
to Newsl...@tvtalkshows.com
For the most recent listings
Go To: http://tvtalkshows.com/today
Get your FREE TV Talk Show Listings Newsletter!
mailto:Subs...@TVTalkShows.com

TVTalkShows.com August 8/16/99 Check your Web TV Guide on the bottom for
the exact time & topic!
.
Oprah Winfrey The Oprah Winfrey Show King World Productions, Inc. /
Harpo Productions, Inc.
Rerun April 22, 1999 "Is Your Spouse Also Your Friend?"
Relationship Expert author Dr. John Gottman's New CD: The Seven
Principles for Making Marriage Work April 1999
Wife
Husband
Wife

Husband
white wife Heidi
white husband Greg
white wife Pam

white husband Eric
white wife Kathy
black husband Eddie
white wife Juanita

white husband Rich

.
Roseanne The Roseanne Show King World Productions, Inc. / Full Moon &
High Tide Productions
Rerun February 19, 1999
TV Comedian actress Tracey Ullman herself Tracey Takes On HBO Wednesday
9 pm
author Tracey Ullman's New Book: Tracey Takes On January 1998
Roseanne Segment: Judge Roseanne
Plaintiff
Defendent
Suing For...

Judgement For:
black daughter Ebony Burns
Attorney
Christopher Darden
black mother Patsy Pitts
black brother Michael
Attorney Gloria Allred
Patsy says she gave
Ebony
$1,000 to get an
apartment
but she came back home
broke the next week

Case Dismissed!

Plaintiff wanted: $

.
Jerry Springer The Jerry Springer Show Universal City Studios, Inc. /
Studios USA Television Distribution
Rerun June 4, 1999 "My Secret Will Shock You!"
Cheater!
Cheating On...
Sleeping
With...
white girlfriend
Dee
hispanic boyfriend Sebastian wants
Dee to be a porn star
white
wrestler trainer

Haystacks Ross
white boyfriend Tom
video store manager
white girlfriend Tina
Tina is sleeping with the video store
owner Mr. Brooks
white
mistress Alexas
video
store employee
white boyfriend Steve
wired his house via the internet
white girlfriend Sonja
has been secretly videotaped
white
mistress Stephanie
hispanic
internet customer Jeremy
Jeremy's
white girlfriend Kimberly

.
Sally Jessy Raphael Sally Jessy Raphael Show Universal City Studios,
Inc. / Studios USA Television Distribution
Do you want someone to take a paternity test to prove he's the father of
your child? Email: Sally
Rerun May 14, 1999 "I Need To Prove You're My Daddy!"
Email: DNA Paternity Test Expert Dr. Allen Gelb
Biological Father?
Biological Children?
Wife / Children

After The Show!
white husband Ray
Paternity Test: YES!
white son Erek 10
white son Neil 8
white wife
Kelly

Ray wants to spend time with

Erek and Neil
white husband Kenny
Paternity Test: YES!
white baby
white wife
Donna

Kenny says he is just around

for their child and baby
white ex-husband Billy
Paternity Test: YES!
white daughter
Jaime 14
white ex-wife
Tammy

Jaime is excited that her two

dads will be with her at her

high school prom
white father Gregory
Paternity Test: YES!
white son Brandon 4 has a
terminal illness
white son Greg
white daughter Courtney

Brandon is happy that he

now has donars for his illness
white husband wants
Mandy's life insurance policy
dead white daughter
Mandy Jo
white wife
Kim Jacobs

Kim is still waiting for the

judges ruling on the case

.
Maury Povich The Maury Show Universal City Studios / Studios USA
Television / MoPo Productions, Inc.
Are you a female bodybuilder whose boyfriend or husband tells you you're
too muscular to be sexy?
Are you a female who is sick and tired of hearing people say that you
aren't feminine anymore? Email: Maury
Rerun April 28, 1999 "Maury Makes Wishes & Dreams Come True!"
Dreams!
Incident!
I Want To Help!

What They Get!
white father Rusty Sissell
white daughter
Rachel Sissell 17
white daughter
Amanda Sissell 15
a clothes dryer fire killed
Rusty's white daughter Sara
Sissell in their house and
left them homeless in La
Salle, Illinois
white neighbor
Erica 17

Rusty gets new clothes,

computer, refrigerator and

other household items needed

since his house was burned to

the ground
white mother
Tammy
Tammy's hand was injured on
the job and she can't move it
white son
Marvin 11

Toys R Us toys and 2 tickets

to Disney World in Florida
white son
Adam 11
Adam has dyslexia that makes
him unable to read or write
very well
white mother
Joanna

he plays the piano for Connie

Chung and gets tickets to

Universal Studios
white father John
white mother Bertha
he never got a break from
helping people like hispanic
Mardo boxing in his garage
white daughter
Christina
Sacramento, California

Bill McCoy from Budget

Travel will give them a ship

cruise trip
black mother
Audrey
Audrey's son was murdered
in cold blood and she is still
mourning over the incident
black daughter Nvelyn
black daughter Devonne

Soul Seduction sings for

Recording Artist Tina Davis

from Def Jam
white mother Nancy
white father Jim
Nancy and Jim have reunited
after 30 years
white daughter
Bettie Jo

Nancy and Jim will spend

time with each other now
white son
Woody 30
Woody's wife left him with 3
daughters in Germany
white mother
Lois

Woody gets beds, furniture

and toys for his 3 daughters

.
Rosie O'Donnell The Rosie O'Donnell Show Time Warner Inc. / Warner Bros.
Domestic Television / Kid Ro Productions
Rerun April 16, 1999
Former SNL TV actor David Spade Dennis Finch Just Shoot Me Comedy NBC
Tuesday 9 pm
actor David Spade Dylan Ramsey Lost & Found Comedy PG-13 April 23, 1999
TV actress Megan Mullally Karen Walker Will & Grace Comedy NBC Thursday
8:30 pm
Former New Kids On The Block Pop Rock Singer Joey McIntyre's New CD:
Stay The Same Joey McIntyre Single Track 04 Stay The Same March 16, 1999
.
Jenny Jones The Jenny Jones Show Time Warner / Warner Bros. Domestic
Television / River Tower Productions
If your teen daughter is out of control... If your daughter is involved
in beauty pageants...
If you think you're one of America's sexiest exotic dancers... Email:
Jenny
"Stop Putting Him Down, He’s Sticking Around!" "I Hate Your Mate!"
Email: Family Clinical Psychologist Dr. Brenda Wade
I Hate My Daughter's Boyfriend!
I Hate...
Daughter
Jamie's white mother Deborah
hispanic boyfriend Jamie
white
girlfriend Jessica 17
Janae's white mother Emma
hispanic boyfriend Jose
white
girlfriend Janae 21
Renee's white mother Robert
white boyfriend Charlie
white
girlfriend Renee 15
Angie's white brother Al
white boyfriend Allen
white
girlfriend Angie 21

.
Montel Williams The Montel Williams Show Viacom / Paramount Domestic
Television / Mountain Movers Production
Cast Members Of JAG Action CBS Tuesday 8 pm
TV actress Catherine Bell Major Sarah MacKenzie TV actor David James
Elliot Lieutenant Cmdr Harmon Rabb Jr
Special Guest Star: TV Talk Show Host Montel Williams
Rerun February 16, 1999 "Paternity Test Results!"
Family Law Attroney Carolyn Kubitscheck
Psychotherapist Bonnie Maslin
Biological Father?
Biological Children?
Mother
white father Frank white father Don
Paternity Test: Frank Is!
white daughter
Annette 28
white
mother
Georgia
black father Kyle
Paternity Test: NO!
white daughter
Brittney 8
white
mother
Wanda
white father David white father Robert
Paternity Test: David Is!
white daughter
Aliea
white
mother
Amber

.
Howie Mandel The Howie Mandel Show Viacom Inc. / Paramount Domestic
Television / Alevy Productions Inc.
CANCELED!
.
Leeza Gibbons The Leeza Show Viacom Inc. / Paramount Domestic Television
/ Leeza Gibbons Enterprises
Rerun May 1999 "Why Did These Kids Kill Their Father?"
Defense Attorney Tom Furth
Forensic Psychologist Dr. Michael Arabmula says they were in murdering
their father
Psychologist Lila Gruzen says the should not have killed their father
I Killed In Self Defense!
Incident!
Family
white brother Jesse Eldridge 16
white brother Neil Eldridge 15
Jesse and Neil are charged with first
degree murder and now are awaiting
trial
for killing their dad because of abuse
white
sister Rachel 9
white
sister Abigail
white brother
Derrick Manley
Derrick's 14 year old half sister shot
and killed their father because of
abuse
.

.
Ricki Lake The Ricki Lake Show Sony / Columbia TriStar Interactive /
Global Entertainment Productions
I hate my man's best friend who's a woman! Guess what, mom... I'm a drag
queen! Email: Ricki
Rerun April 23, 1999 "My Chest I May Flaunt But, Baby, I Get What I
Want!" "I Flaunt My Chest!"
Irish Women Group B Witched's Debut CD: B*Witched Single Track 02 C'est
La Vie March 16, 1999
white Beth tours around New York City while merchants look at her
cleavage
I Got It Baby!
I Got This For Free!
Family /
Friends
black friend Andrea 21
50DD nurse's aid New York
Andrea got $1,000 car, rims and lots of
jewelry
black
friend Rayna
black
friend Sonja
black friend Trina 32
black friend Na Na
somebody just gave Trina a car for free
black
friend Kathy 31
Public
Service Texas
white mother Joanne 40
sales Virginia
Steven wants Joanne and Monica to
dress more appropriately
white
son Steven 18
student
Virginia
white
daughter Monica 16
black friend
Leilani 44DD
Leilani gets money from men for doing
nothing
black
friend
Velda
hispanic daughter
Cynthia
Cynthia gets money from men for doing
nothing
hispanic
mother Mildred
hispanic
daughter Brenda

.
Donny & Marie Osmond The Donny and Marie Show Sony / TriStar / Global
Entertainment / Dick Clark Productions
Rerun March 29, 1999
TV actress Kristen Johnston Sally Solomon Third Rock from the Sun NBC
Tuesday 8 pm
Animal Expert Jules Sylvester Host America's Greatest Pets UPN Friday 8
pm
Animal: a tree frog, African baboon spider, poisonous scorpions
Legendary singer Lou Rawls' New CD: Seasons 4 U Single Track 02 Spring
Again & You'll Never Find August 15, 1998
.
Regis & Kathie Lee Live with Regis and Kathie Lee Walt Disney /
Touchstone Television / Buena Vista Productions
Best Sellers Day!
Rerun May 17, 1999 TV actor Bill Cosby Hilton Lucas Cosby Comedy CBS
Monday 8 pm
Bill Cosby Host Kids Say the Darndest Things Comedy CBS Friday 8 pm
Comic actor author Bill Cosby's New Book: Congratulations! Now What?: A
Book for Graduates May 1999
Rerun April 5, 1999 60 Minutes Journalist Lesley Stahl's New Book:
Reporting Live January 1999
Rerun May 25, 1999 Comic actor author Damon Wayans' New Book: Bootleg
June 1999
Rerun May 10, 1999 Home and Family Talk Show Host author Cristina
Ferrare's New Book:
Okay, So I Don't Have a Headache: What I Learned (And What All Women
Need to Know) About Hormones, Pms, Stress,
Diet, Menopause--And Sex May 1999
.
The View Barbara, Meredith, Star, Joy, Lisa Walt Disney / ABC Daytime /
Barbara Walters / Barwall Productions
Rerun May 13, 1999
Diana Ross TV actress Double Platinum ABC 9 pm Sunday May 16, 1999
Legendary Singer Diana Ross' New CD: Every Day Is a New Day May 4, 1999
Relationship Expert author Ellen Kreidman's New Book:
Single No More: How and Where to Meet Your Perfect Mate May 1999
Barbara's Mailbag!
.
Forgive Or Forget Mother Love 20th Century Fox Broadcasting Company
Rerun April 23, 1999
"She Hates Her Mom's Boyfriend!" "Mom, Get That Man Out Of The House!"
I'm Sorry!
Apologized To
The
Accusation!
white mother
Karen Whittiemore
I Demand An Apology!
white daughter Jennifer Whittiemore
Karen's white boyfriend Bob
Apology Not Accepted!
Jennifer
says she wants Bob out of the
house
who slept with her when she was
13 but
Karen says he will stay

"She Tossed Her Man For A Drug-Dealer!" "It's Been 9 Years, But I Want
You Back!"
white wife
Joyce Vance
I Apologize!
black husband
Ezell Vance
Apology Accepted!
Ezell
says she kicked Ezell out of the
house,
was abusing cocaine in Hawaii
and have
not seen Joyce in 9 years

"Her Drinking Is Destroying Their Marriage!" "A Wife Confesses: I Can't
Stop Drinking!"
white wife
Nicki Thompson
I Apologize!
white husband
Michael Thompson
Apology Accepted!
Nicki
says she drinks 10 shots of vodka
and
whiskey everyday at home since she
lost her
job in July

.
Judge Judy Sheindlin Judge Judy Viacom Inc. / Spelling Entertainment /
Big Ticket Television Inc.
Rerun February 16, 1999
Plaintiff
Defendent
Suing For...

Judgement For:
white mother Tina Cruce
pharmacy technician
white son James Cruce 16
white son Jarod Cruce 17
both students
Asian mother Tina Debo
store owner
biracial son
Steven Debo
store clerk
James and Jarod had a
fist
fight with Steven over
road
rage on the street in
Moore, Oklahoma

Plaintiff

Case: # 372

.
Judge Joe Brown Judge Joe Brown Viacom Inc. / Spelling Entertainment /
Big Ticket Television Inc.
Plaintiff
Defendent
Suing For...

Judgement For:
white mother
Leona Templeton
Omaha, Nebraska
white son Brian Schamber
white wife Kaylin Schamber
Brian taped Leona's
harassing phone
messages that
said he was seeing
Jennifer

Plaintiff: $1,200 = $10 a

week for 1 year

Asked For: $2,449

.
The People's Court Former NY Mayor Ed Koch Time Warner Inc. / Warner
Bros. Domestic Television
Rerun February 8, 1999
Plaintiff
Defendent
Suing For...

Judgement For:
white wife
Katherine Weise
hispanic husband
Joseph Montalvo
Katherine says Joseph
had
phone bills from kid
porn sites

Plaintiff: $1,390.89

Asked For: $1,390.89
white tenant
Regina Kelly-Hutzel
white landlord
Jane Fazio
Regina wants her 7 year
depost back

Plaintiff: $316

Asked For: $600
white producer
Shana Lory
white film director
Kim Peirce
Shana's credit card was
used
for the film

Plaintiff: $2,734.24

Asked For: $2,734.24

.
Judge Mills Lane Judge Mills Lane Cox Enterprises TPE Television Program
Enterprises / Rysher Entertainment
Plaintiff
Defendent
Suing For...

Judgement For:
Orthodox Jew
Ronald Resnick
new house owner
Orthodox Jew
Roland Wakter
old house owner
Ronald says he move
into a
messy house and had
Roland's dirty laundry
in a
broken washing machine

Plaintiff: $300

Asked For: $750

.
The Today Show NBC 7:00-9:00 am
computers
author Jan Jarboe Russell's Book: Lady Bird: A Biography of Mrs. Johnson
August 1999
.
Good Morning America ABC 7:00-9:00 am
Columbine High School students return to school
increasing number of sports-related knee injuries for girls
treating cancer in pregnant women
a look at the Iowa Straw Poll
actress Katie Holmes Leigh Ann Watson Teaching Mrs. Tingle Horror PG-13
August 20, 1999
.
This Morning CBS 8:00-9:00 am
paying children for achieving good grades
actor Eddie Murphy Kit Ramsey Bowfinger Comedy PG-13 August 13, 1999
.
Martha Stewart Marth Stewart Living MSL Omnimedia LLC.
Argentinean barbecue; cooking questions from Chicago viewers; mixing
cocktails; making hors d'oeuvres
.
Jay Leno NBC The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 11:35 pm -12:35 am
Jay Leno's Segment: Headlines
actor Hugh Grant Englishman Blue-Eyes Romance PG-13 August 20, 1999
astronaut Eileen Collins and astronaut Cady Coleman
R & B Singer Maxwell's New Hit Single: Fortunate April 27, 1999
.
David Letterman CBS Late Show with David Letterman 11:35 pm -12:35 am
Broadway actor Tony Danza NYC Broadway Play The Iceman Cometh
actress Katie Holmes Leigh Ann Watson Teaching Mrs. Tingle Horror PG-13
August 20, 1999
Pop Rock Singer Robert Palmer's New CD: Rhythm & Blues July 20, 1999
.
Conan O'Brien NBC Late Night with Conan O'Brien 12:35 am -1:35 am
Rerun May 6, 1999
actress Julianne Moore Mrs. Laura Cheveley An Ideal Husband Comedy PG-13
June 18, 1999
actress Reese Witherspoon Tracey Flick Election Comedy R April 23, 1999
Scott Dikkers Editor-in-Chief The Onion
.
Politically Incorrect Bill Maher ABC Politically Incorrect with Bill
Maher 12:06 am -12:36 am
Pop Rock Singer Sophie B. Hawkins' New CD: Timbre July 20, 1999
Novel author Tama Janowitz' New Book: A Certain Age: A Novel July 20,
1999
Feminist author Christina Hoff Sommers' Book: Who Stole Feminism?: How
Women Have Betrayed Women May 1994
Legendary Contemporary Christian Singer Pat Boone's New CD: Gold
Collection June 8, 1999
.
Craig Kilborn CBS The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn 12:00 am -1:00
am
actor Lou Diamond Phillips Roy Knox Brokedown Palace Drama PG-13 August
13, 1999
TV actress Catherine Bell Major Sarah MacKenzie JAG Action CBS Tuesday 8
pm
Stand-Up Comic Nick Swerdslow
.
Later NBC Later 1:30 am -2:00 am
Special Guest Host: Rita Sever Talk Show Host Late Night with Rita Sever
actress Heather Donahue plays herself The Blair Witch Project Horror
Thriller R July 30, 1999
The Official ®TVTalkShows.com® Web Site
TM & Copyright ©1997 - 1999 by TVTalkShows.com All
Rights Reserved.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/