stupid program

bob wald

Sep 29, 2010, 10:29:14 PM9/29/10
i think the old farts will fall apart now.
theres only 3 maybe 4 in just fair same...everyone else is in poor
shape.
i think coach is going insane.
if he thought this wasnt a complete waste of time.
unless he got paid for being on the show....

Jenn

Sep 29, 2010, 11:30:53 PM9/29/10

Not a complete waste of time. He managed a classy exit, and that's
worth something.

I was surprised when he called himself one of the weaker players.
Surely he's stronger than the dog trainer lady. Probably could give
the ER doc a run for her money, too. Weakness wasn't the reason he was
voted out. Although his constant reminders that the jury would never
give the Great Him the money just hurt him more.

1) Marty doesn't want anyone to be leader who isn't Marty.
2) Jimmy T thinks it's time to let everyone know who the REAL Jimmy
is.
3) Tyrone didn't agree with the vote but didn't care enough to run
interference.
4) Doormat Jill voted with Marty who she also let commandeer the HII
(she gets points for making him hang it up on a stick in front of the
tribe, tho.)
5) Yve voted with majority
6) Jane went along, happy it was wasn't her.
7) Daniel see above.

KathyTap

Sep 29, 2010, 11:50:53 PM9/29/10

I disagree that Jill is a doormat. I think she has a strong sense of
what's important and what's not. It doesn't matter to her who goes
right now as long as it isn't her, and she's already proven to Marty
that she's smart and (apparently to them) loyal to the tribe. After
all, she solved the HII riddle and then let Marty have it, then made
him reveal it. She's the smartest of the group, imo. I hope she
wins.

Marty let his jealousy run his moves and I think the tribe is going to
regret letting JJ go. Everybody was suffering and JJ, at least, was
trying to keep the morale up. He did, indeed, have a classy exit.
Let's see how Marty does as "leader".

Jenn

Sep 30, 2010, 12:08:20 AM9/30/10

Hi Kathy,

I just couldn't believe she let him keep it in his possession.
Everybody knows that the HII can't be shared, though they all pretend
it can. If two people find it, it belongs to the one who puts it in
his pocket. The secret of who has it is all the other finder gets. He
even called it "his" idol. I was glad when she pointedly corrected
him- it's "our" idol.

Maybe you are right about her. I like her so far better than any of
the rest of that tribe.

Jenn

Sep 30, 2010, 12:10:44 AM9/30/10
On Sep 29, 11:50 pm, KathyTap <kathyta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's see how Marty does as "leader".

Heh. We're going to see some major suckage from Marty. Jimmy 2, too.

Brian Smith

Sep 30, 2010, 2:52:36 AM9/30/10
"KathyTap" <kathy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I agree with you about Jill. I think she's a lot smarter than Marty and
probably has figured out he wants/needs to be in control. She'll let him
have that illusion while she does the actual controlling of the game. Her
telling him to reveal the HII to the others was probably her way of testing
if she could control him and it's clear she can.

Brian

bob wald

Sep 30, 2010, 3:18:06 AM9/30/10
do any of you know about the game. the reason they told about the idol
was if they told about it weeks from now.people would be mad they kept
it secert so long. and jj said noone would give him the money so the
others would take him to the end.since jj couldnt win.he says.
but i think if jj played hard and was a nice guy theyd gave him the
money.
and afew others thought that too.n voted him off.

do...@webtv.net

Sep 30, 2010, 6:18:58 AM9/30/10

Jenn said:

"Heh. We're going to see some major suckage from Marty. Jimmy 2, too."

Normally I LIKE 'major suckage'...but not from Marty or Jimmy. :-)

do...@webtv.net

Sep 30, 2010, 6:13:50 AM9/30/10

'Kathy T.' said:

"Marty let his jealousy run his moves and I think the tribe is going to
regret letting JJ go. Everybody was suffering and JJ, at least, was
trying to keep the morale up. He did, indeed, have a classy exit. Let's
see how Marty does as "leader". "

Exactly right, Kathy.

do...@webtv.net

Sep 30, 2010, 6:10:50 AM9/30/10

Jenn wrote a great post...that started off referring to Coach as 'The
Great Him'.

VERY funny line.

Then she added:

"1) Marty doesn't want anyone to be leader who isn't Marty.
2) Jimmy T thinks it's time to let everyone know who the REAL Jimmy is.
3) Tyrone didn't agree with the vote but didn't care enough to run
interference.
4) Doormat Jill voted with Marty who she also let commandeer the HII
(she gets points for making him hang it up on a stick in front of the
tribe, tho.)
5) Yve voted with majority
6) Jane went along, happy it was wasn't her.
7) Daniel see above."

Marty is indeed shady and only out for Marty as Tyrone pointed out.

He was obsessed (Uke?) with J.J., maybe because HE is used to being the
silver-coiffed smart guy in every group.

J.J. didn't ACT 'stuck-up', and, as one of the ladies pointed out...he
tried to raise morale and DID give a feeling of leadership. He didn't
tear people down...he just observed.

Danny has gone heavy on the 'upper body' work...cuz he can't run or do
too much.

And HE brought alligator shoes? A maroon.

I don't see Jill as a doormat...she just didn't care who was voted
for...so why not let Marty think that she was on his side?

The BIG story was 'Noonka'.

More later...in a more appropriate thread.

shawn

Sep 30, 2010, 8:54:22 AM9/30/10
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:30:53 -0700 (PDT), Jenn <jenn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 29, 10:29 pm, bob36sw...@webtv.net (bob wald) wrote:
>> i think the old farts will fall apart now.
>> theres only 3 maybe 4 in just fair same...everyone else is in poor
>> shape.

It does seem like the older team is going to have issues. If that
continues then it won't be long before they do a tribal swap.

>> i think coach is going insane.
>> if he thought this wasnt a complete waste of time.
>> unless he got paid for being on the show....
>
>Not a complete waste of time. He managed a classy exit, and that's
>worth something.

He also said he was a huge fan of the show. I can see someone that has
enough money to live comfortably the rest of their lives (and that's
certainly Jimmy Johnson) being willing to take a month off to
participate in a dream adventure. If he really is a fan he had to know
he couldn't win so his only goal is to enjoy the experience as long as
it lasts.

>I was surprised when he called himself one of the weaker players.
>Surely he's stronger than the dog trainer lady. Probably could give
>the ER doc a run for her money, too. Weakness wasn't the reason he was
>voted out. Although his constant reminders that the jury would never
>give the Great Him the money just hurt him more.

I think he was one of the weaker players not because of his strength
but because of his endurance. It didn't seem like he spent any time
trying to get in shape before going on the show which was a mistake.

>1) Marty doesn't want anyone to be leader who isn't Marty.

That's clear. ;)

>2) Jimmy T thinks it's time to let everyone know who the REAL Jimmy
>is.

Jimmy T. is sure that he's one of the best players out there. Just ask
him.

>3) Tyrone didn't agree with the vote but didn't care enough to run
>interference.

Smart move.

>4) Doormat Jill voted with Marty who she also let commandeer the HII
>(she gets points for making him hang it up on a stick in front of the
>tribe, tho.)

She was crazy for giving up the HII and crazy for thinking that it
buys her anything with Marty.

>5) Yve voted with majority
>6) Jane went along, happy it was wasn't her.
>7) Daniel see above.

Voting with the majority makes sense at this point. If there's no hope
of swinging the vote the other way then why go against the majority.

nam sak

Sep 30, 2010, 10:56:43 AM9/30/10
Jill is certainly one of the smartest and has played a shrewd game
thus far. Not an entirely original game it has to be said - so it will
be intersting to see how she copes when things start going
unexpectedly.

bob wald

Sep 30, 2010, 11:49:14 AM9/30/10
what i was saying for jj being insane...hes 62yrs old or whatever. n he
leaves his multa mil dollar home to live in the mud with trangers.doing
a contest he almost has no chance to win plus a mil to him is like most
people winning a $100000.......
plus of coarse hes going to say he loves survivor..hes on it.....
this is the crazy part..whys he love it so much....
id rather be in my den with my $20000 entertainment center my maid
bringing me snacks hanging out with you pick outa 20 great past coaches
n players.....
instead of starving in the mud with people thats insane and not from old
age.which is understandable.
these people youll never see again.....tg.lol
back to the value of money..a $100000 would buy my house..i bet a mil
wouldnt buy his house....

nam sak

Sep 30, 2010, 12:22:09 PM9/30/10
I suspect he's broke.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:49:14 -0500, bob36...@webtv.net (bob wald)

Jenn

Sep 30, 2010, 1:20:56 PM9/30/10

You and me both. IMO all of the people who go on Survivor are insane.
There are way easier ways to make a million. The only thing is, they
take longer than 39 days. Some people are just impatient.

Jenn

Sep 30, 2010, 1:32:19 PM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 12:22 pm, nam sak <nam...@nirvana.com> wrote:
> I suspect he's broke.

Maybe, maybe not. What I don't know about sports would fit in a
Humvee, but I do know that athletes are egotistical. Coaches are even
worse.

He proved two things when he kept telling people he knew no one would
give him the mill:

1) He wasn't just planning to make it to merge, he was planning to
make it to the END.

2) He figured he'd win.

bob wald

Sep 30, 2010, 4:28:04 PM9/30/10
foot note to my other post...a $100k wouldnt buy my house today but i
didnt pay a $100kfor it yrs ago....
a $129k would buy mine today.
but you still get my example....

bob wald

Sep 30, 2010, 4:34:14 PM9/30/10
jenn jenn jenn...you dont make a $1000000 just being on survivor...you
haveto win.
theres 12 people that get nothing ......0
i can think of easier ways to make 0...lol

bob wald

Sep 30, 2010, 4:38:15 PM9/30/10
if jj woulda thunk it out more.he woulda let others be in charge.
they usually dont last long.

do...@webtv.net

Sep 30, 2010, 4:52:25 PM9/30/10

Are we talking about Jimmy Johnson, former coach?

He has a TON of money.

He's been on the FOX football pregame show for a long time now.

That's just on TV.

Jenn

Sep 30, 2010, 5:44:24 PM9/30/10

I thought the first ones out got a thousand or so. They used to post a
payout breakdown, but I haven't seen it here for a while.

Russell Hantz used to say he didn't go on the show for the money. All
he wanted was the title of sole survivor. Russell wanted both, but he
also wanted to brag about the million he claimed to already have. If
JJ had said the same thing Russell said (without the bragging about
his money), he wouldn't have gotten targeted as fast. As it is, it
just came off as an inept attempt to manipulate people into setting
themselves up to go to final vote with him.

Now the guys will be banging each other in the chest and acting like
old roosters cooped up in a small pen. And the women will be wishing
they'd kept JJ around. Like it or not, they followed him.

Jenn

Sep 30, 2010, 5:48:21 PM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 4:38 pm, bob36sw...@webtv.net (bob wald) wrote:
> if jj woulda thunk it out more.he woulda let others  be in charge.
> they usually dont last long.

Good point. He jumped at the job. Hard to believe he was a fan without
picking any basic facts up like "don't be the leader" and "if you're
the leader, don't let your team lose."

zeppo

Sep 30, 2010, 9:20:58 PM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 5:54 am, shawn <nanoflo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> She was crazy for giving up the HII and crazy for thinking that it
> buys her anything with Marty.

I'm not so sure about that Shawn. I think that her actions concerning
the Immunity Idol have bought her
a lot of trust from Marty. Over and over in this game, we have seen
dominant players needing at least
one other person who they can rely on. I think that Jill shrewdly
identified the most dominant male
in the tribe, and worked herself into an alliance with him. A tribal
switch could mess up her plans, but
IMO, Marty and Jill could go deep into the game together.

madamS

Sep 30, 2010, 9:22:42 PM9/30/10
Brian Smith wrote:
> snip

> I agree with you about Jill. I think she's a lot smarter than Marty
> and probably has figured out he wants/needs to be in control. She'll
> let him have that illusion while she does the actual controlling of
> the game. Her telling him to reveal the HII to the others was
> probably her way of testing if she could control him and it's clear
> she can.

Didn't you just love Marty's confessional explaining to us why he told
everyone about the idol? Nowhere did he just say, "I did it because Jill
told me to."

--
madamS
Sir Winston Churchill

madamS

Sep 30, 2010, 9:28:41 PM9/30/10
bob wald wrote:
> if jj woulda thunk it out more.he woulda let others be in charge.
> they usually dont last long.

Oh, he knew that leaders are voted out by those who are jealous of power. He
mentioned early on that he needed to tone down the leadership thing. It's
just that JJ can't stop leading any more than he can just decide to stop
breathing.

Jenn

Sep 30, 2010, 9:34:39 PM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 9:22 pm, "madamS" <mad...@somewhere.net> wrote:

> Didn't you just love Marty's confessional explaining to us why he told
> everyone about the idol? Nowhere did he just say, "I did it because Jill
> told me to."

She played him pretty good. She'd already lost the idol by letting him
take possession. so the only thing left to do was to make him get it
out in the open. In his mind, he announced having it before she could
announce it for him.

madamS

Sep 30, 2010, 9:43:40 PM9/30/10

Everything I know about Jimmy Johnson tells me that he has never done
anything without believing that he would win.

Brian Smith

Sep 30, 2010, 10:37:08 PM9/30/10
"madamS" <mad...@somewhere.net> wrote in message

> Brian Smith wrote:
>> snip
>
>> I agree with you about Jill. I think she's a lot smarter than Marty
>> and probably has figured out he wants/needs to be in control. She'll
>> let him have that illusion while she does the actual controlling of
>> the game. Her telling him to reveal the HII to the others was
>> probably her way of testing if she could control him and it's clear
>> she can.
> Didn't you just love Marty's confessional explaining to us why he told
> everyone about the idol? Nowhere did he just say, "I did it because Jill
> told me to."

He's bound to get cocky now that Jimmy J is gone and he'll start annoying
people. Right before they think there's a merge Jill should convince the
others that they should blindside him and he can home with the HII in his
pocket.

And yes I did love his confessional and even the way he told the others.

Has Jill told the others what her occupation is? Or at least have they shown
us her saying anything?

Brian

UCLAN

Oct 1, 2010, 12:13:56 AM10/1/10
Jenn wrote:

>>jenn jenn jenn...you dont make a $1000000 just being on survivor...you
>>haveto win.
>>theres 12 people that get nothing ......0
>>i can think of easier ways to make 0...lol
>
> I thought the first ones out got a thousand or so. They used to post a
> payout breakdown, but I haven't seen it here for a while.

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/50956.page

Los

Oct 1, 2010, 1:06:01 AM10/1/10
On September 29, 2010 10:29 PM, bob wald wrote:

> i think coach is going insane.
> if he thought this wasnt a complete waste of time.
> unless he got paid for being on the show....

Unless he got paid? Seriously?

--
Los

do...@webtv.net

Oct 1, 2010, 6:34:05 AM10/1/10

Jenn said:

"Now the guys will be banging each other in the chest and acting like
old roosters cooped up in a small pen. And the women will be wishing
they'd kept JJ around. Like it or not, they followed him."

Very astute.

I agree.

(But that's not why I think it's astute. :-)

do...@webtv.net

Oct 1, 2010, 6:49:25 AM10/1/10

Brianasked:

"Has Jill told the others what her occupation is? Or at least have they
shown us her saying anything?"

I forget as well.

Jill comes across (heh heh...cums) as rough around the edges.

But...as an ER doc...she's bright.

Yet...ER docs are a special breed.

Sometimes they like the constant flow of no-name patients...instead of
having a more traditional practice.

doob Welby

do...@webtv.net

Oct 1, 2010, 6:39:59 AM10/1/10

'The Madam' said:

"Didn't you just love Marty's confessional explaining to us why he told
everyone about the idol? Nowhere did he just say, "I did it because Jill
told me to." "

Really.

Marty is really transparent cuz HE was always Jimmy Johnson in his 'home
version' of the game.

:-)

When they were put together...it's hard not to see the jealousy.
(hard...:-)

shawn

Oct 1, 2010, 7:32:22 AM10/1/10
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 05:39:59 -0500, do...@webtv.net wrote:

>'The Madam' said:
>
>"Didn't you just love Marty's confessional explaining to us why he told
>everyone about the idol? Nowhere did he just say, "I did it because Jill
>told me to." "
>
>Really.
>
>Marty is really transparent cuz HE was always Jimmy Johnson in his 'home
>version' of the game.

I think anyone that's paying any attention (and you would expect
that's everyone out there since there's not much else to do) would
have seen that. He's been pretty vocal about saying Jimmy Johnson
needs to go since day one.

>:-)
>
>When they were put together...it's hard not to see the jealousy.
>(hard...:-)

Poor Jimmy and his Enzyte commercials. I wonder how many jokes he got
over that while on Survivor?

bob wald

Oct 1, 2010, 10:43:38 AM10/1/10
yes Los people that make mils of dollars get accustom to being paid
ALOT.....

bob wald

Oct 1, 2010, 10:41:51 AM10/1/10
jj took himself out with all that im the weakest player talk.....
andsaying to vote the weakest out.
another point to him being nuts. lol
i just heard on regis that the survivor saved jj life.
he had to get examined by a doctor for the show n found heart
problems.that woulda been serious if left alone any longer.
so theres why he loves the show.

nam sak

Oct 1, 2010, 1:42:05 PM10/1/10
He maybe has made a ton of money in his lifetime but whether he still
has it I would have no idea. I'm sure his first wife took a lot of it
and if his restaurants aren't doing too well (at least one of them has
had to close) the banks might be moving in. I love survivor too but I
would never appear on it. I'm not as rich as Bill Gates or Warren
Buffet but I have plenty to last me the rest of my life and there's no
way I'm going to inconvenience myself for either a million dollars or
just the chance to be on survivor. Make it a billion dollars and I
might be tempted. So I have a suspicion that Jimmy whatever his name
is is flat broke and working like a ****** just to keep the baillifs
from the door.

Brian Smith

Oct 1, 2010, 2:43:02 PM10/1/10
"nam sak" <nam...@nirvana.com> wrote in message

> He maybe has made a ton of money in his lifetime but whether he still
> has it I would have no idea. I'm sure his first wife took a lot of it
> and if his restaurants aren't doing too well (at least one of them has
> had to close) the banks might be moving in. I love survivor too but I
> would never appear on it. I'm not as rich as Bill Gates or Warren
> Buffet but I have plenty to last me the rest of my life and there's no
> way I'm going to inconvenience myself for either a million dollars or
> just the chance to be on survivor. Make it a billion dollars and I
> might be tempted. So I have a suspicion that Jimmy whatever his name
> is is flat broke and working like a ****** just to keep the baillifs
> from the door.

I thought someone here a week or so ago posted his net worth and it was
about $40 million. Plus he's got a multimillion dollar income and millions
more coming in each year from endorsements. So I'd say it's a safe bet to
say he just wanted to play the game for the experience.

Brian

Eddie

Oct 2, 2010, 2:01:49 AM10/2/10

"Jenn" <jenn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Didn't Marty hang the HII on a branch? Someone ought to take it and keep it
well hidden.

Jenn

Oct 1, 2010, 11:21:46 PM10/1/10
On Oct 2, 2:01 am, "Eddie" <Pbas...@Gmail.com> wrote:

> Didn't Marty hang the HII on a branch? Someone ought to take it and keep it
> well hidden.

Put it in the fire. Those things are bad juju.

Los

Oct 2, 2010, 12:54:09 AM10/2/10
On October 1, 2010 10:43 AM, bob wald wrote:
> yes Los people that make mils of dollars get accustom to being paid
> ALOT.....

No shit, bob. I was being sarcastic. Why would you even ask if he was
getting paid for this? Nobody in television does anything for free.

--
Los

do...@webtv.net

Oct 2, 2010, 6:33:59 AM10/2/10

About the HII...Jenn said:

"Put it in the fire. Those things are bad juju."

I hate to be like 'The UCLAN', but it's

'jewjew'. :-)

"Hey...stay tuned for a very special 'Saved By The Bell' ".

Liz. H. shows off her budding young breasts.

bob wald

Oct 2, 2010, 8:28:27 AM10/2/10
because los alot here thinks hes getting the regular 1 or 2 thousand as
all his pay.

nam sak

Oct 2, 2010, 1:21:18 PM10/2/10
When the official data tells you one thing but common sense tells you
another I'd always go with common sense.

Jenn

Oct 2, 2010, 1:30:25 PM10/2/10
On Oct 1, 12:13 am, UCLAN <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:

> > I thought the first ones out got a thousand or so. They used to post a
> > payout breakdown, but I haven't seen it here for a while.
>
> http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/50956.page

Whoa- thanks.

UCLAN

Oct 2, 2010, 2:33:12 PM10/2/10
do...@webtv.net wrote:

> About the HII...Jenn said:
>
> "Put it in the fire. Those things are bad juju."
>

> I hate to be like 'The UCLAN', but it's
>
> 'jewjew'. :-)

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juju

"Juju or Ju-Ju is a word of West African origin, derived from the French
joujou (toy) [1], that refers to the supernatural power ascribed to an object;
or fetish. It can also refer to the use of such objects, making it a form of
witchcraft."

So there! ;)

[My neighbor's cat is mischievous, almost to the point of being possessed.
It was named Juju.]

Bob Wald

Oct 2, 2010, 7:39:33 PM10/2/10
with the housing market n stock market.alot of people just lost 25% or
more of their life savings.......

God's Debris

Oct 2, 2010, 8:53:52 PM10/2/10
wrote:

>what i was saying for jj being insane...hes 62yrs old or whatever. n he
>leaves his multa mil dollar home to live in the mud with trangers.doing
>a contest he almost has no chance to win plus a mil to him is like most
>people winning a $100000.......
>plus of coarse hes going to say he loves survivor..hes on it.....
>this is the crazy part..whys he love it so much....
>id rather be in my den with my $20000 entertainment center my maid
>bringing me snacks hanging out with you pick outa 20 great past coaches
>n players.....
>instead of starving in the mud with people thats insane and not from old
>age.which is understandable.
>these people youll never see again.....tg.lol
>back to the value of money..a $100000 would buy my house..i bet a mil
>wouldnt buy his house....

Hmm, I could use the money but chances are I wouldn't win. Yet I'd
still think it was a cool deal to be selected as a contestant. I
don't think very many people are really wanting to be on Survivor
because they see it as their great chance to win a million. I think
there are two main reasons people want to be on the show, because they
just think it's an adventure they want to try or because they see it
as one of the many avenues they are grasping at to become famous.

Anim8rFSK

Oct 3, 2010, 6:37:09 PM10/3/10
In article <17794-4CA...@storefull-3111.bay.webtv.net>,
southe...@webtv.net (Bob Wald) wrote:

> with the housing market n stock market.alot of people just lost 25% or
> more of their life savings.......

I wish! Our house is worth half what it was the day Obama was elected.

--
"Please, I can't die, I've never kissed an Asian woman!"
Shego on "Shat My Dad Says"

UCLAN

Oct 4, 2010, 12:24:20 AM10/4/10
Anim8rFSK wrote:

>>with the housing market n stock market.alot of people just lost 25% or
>>more of their life savings.......
>
> I wish! Our house is worth half what it was the day Obama was elected.

A few days after Obama was elected, my dentist said I had three cavities.
Can I blame that on Obama, too? I *know* they weren't caused by anything
that happened *before* he was elected.

bob wald

Oct 4, 2010, 1:43:32 AM10/4/10
here the house prices didnt drop..guess they were never over priced to
start with......they mighta dropped 10% across the board.....

Message has been deleted

do...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2010, 7:53:24 AM10/4/10

It's surprising that so many people blame Obama for stuff that were set
in motion by the feces-throwing chimp.

Barry is doing well...just not what some goofy super liberals want.

When people bashed Zippy for eight years...Lem and Jed complained.

The people just have to get used to an articulate, thinking president.

Maybe it's not possible. The public seems to like monks who specialize
in 'strateegeree'.

Well, there IS Rick Sanchez.

:-)

Anim8rFSK

Oct 4, 2010, 2:58:19 PM10/4/10
In article <8gt37l...@mid.individual.net>,
UCLAN <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

I didn't say it was his fault, but I have papers on the valuation the
day before the election, 'cause we were looking into getting Mom a
reverse mortgage. So I have a record of value then, and I can get a
current record, and it's half.

Anim8rFSK

Oct 4, 2010, 3:00:31 PM10/4/10
In article <17793-4CA...@storefull-3111.bay.webtv.net>,
do...@webtv.net wrote:

> It's surprising that so many people blame Obama for stuff that were set
> in motion by the feces-throwing chimp.
>
> Barry is doing well...just not what some goofy super liberals want.
>
> When people bashed Zippy for eight years...Lem and Jed complained.
>
> The people just have to get used to an articulate, thinking president.

LOL - Obama is neither. Articulate? He says 'um' every fourth word.
And his total lack of thinking is always evident.

do...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2010, 6:35:36 AM10/5/10

'The ANIM8R' said about property values and Obama's election:

"I didn't say it was his fault, but I have papers on the valuation the
day before the election, 'cause we were looking into getting Mom a
reverse mortgage. So I have a record of value then, and I can get a
current record, and it's half."

Good book on Reverse Mortgages...

'Reverse Mortgages for Dummies'...one of the dummy series.

Great info.

Look on Amazon...you can find 'em for a penny...with $3.99 shipping.

Worth it.

do...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2010, 6:42:03 AM10/5/10

When I said that Barack was articulate and thinking...'The Anim8r' said:

"LOL - Obama is neither. Articulate? He says 'um' every fourth word. And
his total lack of thinking is always evident."

Shirley you jest, Shirley.

JFK said: 'er uh' and we LIKED it.

And...Barry thinks.

You may be confused thinking about 'the chimp' reading 'My Pet Goat'.

He wanted to see how it ended.

Eddie

Oct 6, 2010, 9:17:00 PM10/6/10

> bob wald wrote:
>> if jj woulda thunk it out more.he woulda let others be in charge.
>> they usually dont last long.
>
> Oh, he knew that leaders are voted out by those who are jealous of power.
> He mentioned early on that he needed to tone down the leadership thing.
> It's just that JJ can't stop leading any more than he can just decide to
> stop breathing.

Correct. After all, he lead his teams to college and Super Bowl wins. He
certainly knows how to lead and motivate. Marty was jealous, maybe of the
attention JJ was attracting or that of the leadership role. I think that
tribe made a mistake by voting him out at this juncture.

do...@webtv.net

Oct 7, 2010, 8:19:11 AM10/7/10

Isn't it ironic that Perfesser Wald is getting responses to his posts...

More and more...EVERYONE is learning 'Wald-speak.'

:-)

do...@webtv.net

Oct 7, 2010, 8:41:42 AM10/7/10

Eddie said about Marty:

"Correct. After all, he lead his teams to college and Super Bowl wins.
He certainly knows how to lead and motivate. Marty was jealous, maybe of
the attention JJ was attracting or that of the leadership role. I think
that tribe made a mistake by voting him out at this juncture."

True...which is why it was amusing to see Marty singing the praises of
'Coach Johnson' last night...as Jimmy T. became a REALLY big jerk.

Eddie

Oct 7, 2010, 3:43:26 PM10/7/10

"Brian Smith" <dcg_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, someone posted the net worth of Jimmy Johnson at 40 M. Too bad that was
the NASCAR driver, not the coach. I'm reasonably certain that Coach Johnson
isn't on line for gov't cheese and I too beleive he wanted the Survivor
experience. I would also think that, if he was indeed hurting for $$$, there
would be something he could do with his experience and football knowledge.

Terry

Oct 7, 2010, 1:11:54 PM10/7/10

>> > I thought someone here a week or so ago posted his net worth and it was
>> > about $40 million. Plus he's got a multimillion dollar income and millions
>> > more coming in each year from endorsements. So I'd say it's a safe bet to
>> > say he just wanted to play the game for the experience.
>> >
>> > Brian

Just my opinion but I think CBS wanted a big name for publicity and
probably offered him an appearance fee (like golfers sometimes get just
to show up) and any regular winnings

Terry

bob wald

Oct 8, 2010, 5:03:53 PM10/8/10
uclan..yes blame obama on your dentist saying you got 3cavities...not
saying the dentist needs the money but...hAHAhahaHA

bob wald

Oct 8, 2010, 9:12:59 PM10/8/10
uclan dont go to the doctor until the ecinomy picks up......loleconomy
you might get a new liver or heart.....lol

do...@webtv.net

Oct 9, 2010, 7:47:26 AM10/9/10

Bob-O said:

"uclan..yes blame obama on your dentist saying you got 3cavities...not
saying the dentist needs the money but...hAHAhahaHA"

Right again, bob...

blaming Barack is silly.

He's the guy who was picked to clean up the 'monkey habitat'...with all
the feces and banana peels.

Not a fun job.

He should have followed Clinton. (He was probably too young.)

Survivor has showm some great monkey pics so far.

:-)

The Horny Goat

Oct 9, 2010, 4:06:56 PM10/9/10
On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 06:47:26 -0500, do...@webtv.net wrote:

>Survivor has showm some great monkey pics so far.

No question about it - this has been one of the best seasons for
monkey pictures ever

Brotherdoug

Oct 9, 2010, 4:45:40 PM10/9/10
On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 13:06:56 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcr...@home.ca>
wrote:

I would like to know is if there is a snake the producers bring to
each TC. A big snake at every TC seems way too coincidental.