Controversial South Park episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered: Show attacks tycoon's run for President, his immigration policies and then kills him off in shocking final scene

Ubiquitous

Sep 24, 2015, 6:58:58 PM9/24/15
Donald Trump was on the receiving end of a vicious take-down by South
Park on Wednesday evening, which skirted the borders of decency and
taste and arguably crossed them.

In an almost unprecedented attack on a running presidential candidate,
the adult cartoon lampooned the Republican and in a shocking finale,
showed the billionaire businessman being brutally raped to death.

The inflammatory episode of the satirical cartoon, created by Trey
Parker and Matt Stone, was supposed to attack Trump's immigration
policies and mocked his oft-repeated promise to build a wall between
the US and Mexico.

The show had featured Trump briefly once before, back in 2001, but had
largely steered clear of mocking him - until now.

Tycoon Trump's campaign declined to comment on the episode, which was
entitled 'Where My Country Gone'.

The eye-opening episode showed South Park being overrun by Canadian
immigrants, prompting high school teacher Mr Garrison to launch a
political career aimed at getting rid of them.

Fired from his job at the school for referring to Canadian children as
'canucks', he begins running for election under the slogan 'Where my
country gone' which he has printed on to a hat in clear reference to
Trump's 'Make American great again' mantra.

He then begins holding rallies, at which several people are carrying
banners with Trump's actual slogan on, proposing a radical policy on
immigrants.

'I propose we f*** them all to death,' Mr Garrison tells a CNN
journalist, as a shocking answer as how he would deal with the influx
migrants.

Asked what he means by the remark, Mr Garrison continues. 'We round
them up, pull down their pants and f*** them 'til their souls leave
their bodies. Then we build a wall.'

However, his mood turns sour after the journalist informs him that
Canada has already built a wall across the border with America - a
clear riposte to Trump's supposedly simple plan to prevent illegal
immigration into the US.

After a furious press conference along the U.S.-Canadian border, where
Garrison shuts down his more mild-mannered opponents with his harsh and
insulting rhetoric, he promises to go into Canada and 'f*** them to
death' in their home country.

In the meantime it transpires in the alternate world of South Park that
the real Donald Trump has actually been elected as the leader of Canada
which is what prompted all of the Canadians to flee to America.

As one Canadian explains in a clear dig at Trump's rise to prominence
in the polls this summer: 'There were several candidates during the
Canadian elections. One of them was this brash a****** who just spoke
his mind.

'He didn’t really offer any solutions, he just said outrageous things.
We thought it was funny. Nobody really thought he’d ever be president.
It was a joke! But we just let the joke go on for too long.

'He kept gaining momentum, and by the time we were ready to say, "OK,
let’s get serious now, who should really be president?" he was already
being sworn into office.

'We weren’t paying attention… We weren’t paying attention!'

Finding the entire country deserted, Mr Garrison wanders around until
he finds Trump dancing in his office, at which point he launches his
sick attack

With Trump dead, all the immigrants return home, promoting Mr Garrison
to announce that he is running for the white house, along with running
mate Caitlyn Jenner (pictured)

Desperate to carry out his threat against Canadians, Mr Garrison has
launched himself into the nation in a barrel over Niagara falls, only
to find the country deserted except for Trump, who is dancing in his
office to The Safety Song.

Once inside the two begin fighting, before Mr Garrison strips his
wrestling outfit off and brutally beats trump into submission before
raping him to death.

Back in South Park, news that the Canadian president has been 'f*****
to death' causes jubilation, and the Canadians return home.

Mr Garrison then decides to take his election campaign to the White
House, along with running-mate Caitlyn Jenner, who drives off with him
at the end.

However, in another controversial joke, she is shown running over a
pedestrian - a reference to the real-life Caitlyn's fatal car crash
along a Los Angeles freeway earlier this year.

---
In the War on Women, Hillary fought an entire platoon of sexually
abused females on behalf of Bill.

Rhino

Sep 24, 2015, 7:32:37 PM9/24/15
Confession: I have never ever seen an episode of South Park. However I
saw one excerpt of an episode in the theme was that "Canada isn't a real
country" as a result of a conversation with Adam Kerman. Apparently,
mocking Canada is an ongoing theme in the show. I'm Canadian but we're a
pretty easy-going bunch for the most part so I won't take offense.

My only mild criticism is that Canada does not HAVE a President. We are
modeled on the British parliamentary system (to an extent) and have a
Prime Minister and a Governor-General. The Prime Minister is by far the
most powerful of the two roles; the Governor-General is pretty much a
ceremonial role where the G-G basically stands in for the Queen - the
British Queen is also our queen - and gives out awards or whatever.

I don't suppose that they could figure out how to work all of that into
the plot; I'm sure it was much easier just to pretend we have a
President. Or maybe the writers really don't know that.

For what it's worth, I don't think we have any requirement that a
Canadian Prime Minister (or Governor-General) needs to be born here. In
fact, at least one Prime Minister was NOT born in Canada, specifically
our first Prime Minister John A. McDonald. Also, our current G-G was
born in Canada as far as I know but both of the preceding ones were born
overseas, one in Haiti and one in Hong Kong.

I don't think there would be any legal obstacle to Trump running for
Prime Minister, though the voters might not like it. Just in case anyone
was wondering....

Rhino

BTR1701

Sep 24, 2015, 8:05:15 PM9/24/15
In article <mu212u$o9p$1...@dont-email.me>,
Rhino <no_offline_c...@example.com> wrote:

> Confession: I have never ever seen an episode of South Park. However I
> saw one excerpt of an episode in the theme was that "Canada isn't a real
> country" as a result of a conversation with Adam Kerman. Apparently,
> mocking Canada is an ongoing theme in the show. I'm Canadian but we're a
> pretty easy-going bunch for the most part so I won't take offense.

You created Justin Bieber. You must do your penance.

Hunter <>

Sep 26, 2015, 12:37:04 AM9/26/15
----
It is a running joke to make fun of Canada. There was a full length
1999 "South Park" movie called "South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut" in
which included a song production called "Blame Canada" was sung that
would put any Golden Age Hollywood 1950s musical production to shame
LOL! It was about how upset Americans were over two vulgar and
extremely popular with American and Canadian kids TV comedy team
called Terrence & Phillip with their toilet humor corrupting American
Youth. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

Don't worry, if you listen closely it's really a jab at us Americans
by Americans. Turn up your speakers so your neighbors can hear it. :-)

>My only mild criticism is that Canada does not HAVE a President. We are
>modeled on the British parliamentary system (to an extent) and have a
>Prime Minister and a Governor-General. The Prime Minister is by far the
>most powerful of the two roles; the Governor-General is pretty much a
>ceremonial role where the G-G basically stands in for the Queen - the
>British Queen is also our queen - and gives out awards or whatever.
----
The writers know that, I suspect they wanted to make sure the audience
knew they were attacking Trump, not the actual Prime Minister of
Canada Stephen Harper. :-)

>I don't suppose that they could figure out how to work all of that into
>the plot; I'm sure it was much easier just to pretend we have a
>President. Or maybe the writers really don't know that.
----
See above.

>For what it's worth, I don't think we have any requirement that a
>Canadian Prime Minister (or Governor-General) needs to be born here. In
>fact, at least one Prime Minister was NOT born in Canada, specifically
>our first Prime Minister John A. McDonald. Also, our current G-G was
>born in Canada as far as I know but both of the preceding ones were born
>overseas, one in Haiti and one in Hong Kong.
>
>I don't think there would be any legal obstacle to Trump running for
>Prime Minister, though the voters might not like it. Just in case anyone
>was wondering....
>

>Rhino
----
No you don't have an explicit requirement to be a natural born citizen
of Canada to be the PM. Austrian born Arnold Schwarzenegger probably
wishes America was like Canada in that way since he would had been
able to run for President LOL! But you do have automatic citizen if
you're born on Canadian soil and not subject to the control of another
government like we do. Trump doesn't like that. :-)

Obveeus

Sep 26, 2015, 8:18:36 AM9/26/15

On 9/24/2015 7:53 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Donald Trump was on the receiving end of a vicious take-down by South
> Park on Wednesday evening, which skirted the borders of decency and
> taste and arguably crossed them.
>
> In an almost unprecedented attack on a running presidential candidate,
> the adult cartoon lampooned the Republican and in a shocking finale,
> showed the billionaire businessman being brutally raped to death.

Will the rest of the presidential wannabees be able to demand equal access?