South Park Creators To Crowd: "We're Republicans" "No, seriously."

Ubiquitous

Apr 1, 2018, 5:45:45 AM4/1/18
"South Park" has always been a reliable show when it comes blasting
the excesses of the Left (and the Right). While certainly a vulgar
show and one that is not exactly pro-conservative, it has nonetheless
always served as a nice contrast to the mean-spirited propaganda
generally seen on television.

However, according to the show's creators, Matt Stone and Trey Parker,
they are actually Republicans, albeit of the Libertarian variety.

Accepting a "freedom award" from Norman Lear's organization, the two
creators of "South Park" allegedly came out of the closet as
Republicans. Conservative radio host Larry Elder reportedly
corroborated the pair's voting history.

“We’re Republicans,” said the pair. “No, seriously. We’re Republicans."

https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/977368935795273728?ref_src=twsrc
%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2F28792%2Fsouth-
park-creators-crowd-were-republicans-paul-bois&tfw_site=realDailyWire

It is entirely possible that Matt Stone and Trey Parker could be
trolling here, but they could be sincere. Considering that both wore
dresses on the Oscars red carpet to lampoon Jennifer Lopez, it is most
likely the former as opposed to the latter. But one can hope.

Nevertheless, "South Park" has been and continues to be a watering
hole of satire that skewers political correctness, woke culture, and
identity politics.