#Brett Favre and a bottle of Thousand Island dressing

Dänk 666

Oct 12, 2010, 1:36:12 AM10/12/10
I normally never watch sports, but my buddy's brother is a Vikings fan
who flew all the way to New York to see them play the Jets, and he
insisted I watch the game with him on television.

The whole thing seemed rather stupid, big burly sweaty men tackling
each other and patting each others' butts, but Brett Favre made it
worth watching.

Brett Favre is so hot! Sometimes I like to pretend I'm alone in a
sauna with him and a bottle of Thousand Island dressing.

There are supposedly some nude photos of Brett floating around the
Internet, but I haven't found them yet. I'll keep searching, though.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
"I'm most proud of not liking sports. That would be my proudest
achievement, because America is so wrapped up in sports and sports
figures. But I don't believe in them, and when I see it I just pretend
like it doesn't exist."
-- Marilyn Manson
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Foxtrot

Oct 12, 2010, 5:18:06 AM10/12/10
Dänk 666 <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>I normally never watch sports, but my buddy's brother is a Vikings fan
>who flew all the way to New York to see them play the Jets, and he
>insisted I watch the game with him on television.
>
>The whole thing seemed rather stupid, big burly sweaty men tackling
>each other and patting each others' butts, but Brett Favre made it
>worth watching.
>
>Brett Favre is so hot! Sometimes I like to pretend I'm alone in a
>sauna with him and a bottle of Thousand Island dressing.

TMI. This is a political newsgroup so most of us don't want to hear
about homo fantasies. We don't want to hear about hetero fantasies
either. They're beyond the newsgroups' charter.

>There are supposedly some nude photos of Brett floating around the
>Internet, but I haven't found them yet. I'll keep searching, though.

Get a life.

juanjo

Oct 12, 2010, 3:48:40 PM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 2:18 am, Foxtrot <foxt...@null.com> wrote:

> Get a life.

The Dank One has a life such as it is and you have just added to it.
He spends most of his sorry sad existence posting to various and
sundry newsgroups, typically off topic and generally with annoyingly
inane commentary. He just loves it when someone responds to him as he
thinks it validates his sad sorry existence.

haward...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2016, 3:39:23 AM10/18/16
both of you are idiots, this is a southpark reference
i dont know how i got to this part of the internet.