South Park taking on Caitlyn Jenner in season premiere

Ubiquitous

Sep 15, 2015, 4:18:20 PM9/15/15
South Park is going to take on Caitlyn Jenner in this week’s season
premiere.

Comedy Central’s release on the matter is a bit cryptic, which is
pretty typical for the show.

“The boys express respect for Caitlyn Jenner,” the release teases.

About the episode: “There is a new principal at the helm of South Park
Elementary. He forces the boys to confront the damage they’ve done
through their history of racism and unconscious bias. It is the most
stunning and brave South Park ever.”

The episode is titled “Stunning and Brave,” which seems to be a
reference to Kris Jenner’s quote about Caitlyn accepting the Arthur
Ashe Courage Award at the July ESPYS Awards. Jenner called Caitlyn’s
speech “amazing and very brave.”

South Park returns for its 19th season Wednesday at 10 p.m.

Here is a video tease, which also brings Tom Brady’s Deflategate into
the storyline.

http://youtu.be/KPmn1sy4kGI

--
Hillary (who enables Bill) accusing the GOP of a war on women is like
Debbie Wasserman Schultz making fun of Donald Trump's hair.

Barb May

Knapsack!

Sep 17, 2015, 1:35:09 AM9/17/15
On 09/15/2015 07:30 PM, Barb May wrote:
> South Park is going to take on Caitlyn Jenner in this week’s season
> premiere.
>
> Comedy Central’s release on the matter is a bit cryptic, which is
> pretty typical for the show.
>
> “The boys express respect for Caitlyn Jenner,” the release teases.
>
> About the episode: “There is a new principal at the helm of South Park
> Elementary. He forces the boys to confront the damage they’ve done
> through their history of racism and unconscious bias. It is the most
> stunning and brave South Park ever.”

Probably not. South Park already tackled transsexuality several years
ago. Mr. Garrison was in denial, then finally came out as gay. Then
he decided to get a sex change. (He later became a lesbian, but that's
a different episode.) So anyway, Mrs. Garrison is outraged that she (?)
can't have an abortion, and the doctor explains that it is because she
(?) isn't really a woman, and thus can't get pregnant.

Meanwhile, Kyle wants to be a ten-foot-tall black basketball player, and
his dad wants to be a dolphin -- both fantasies accommodated by the same
quack plastic surgeon that turned Mr. Garrison into a "woman."

In my opinion, transgenderism falls into the same category as tattoos.
This poorly-drawn and misspelled tattoo is who I am, dammit! But
tattoos can be erased -- amputated testicles cannot be replaced. But
it should be noted that "Caitlyn," like most trannies these days, has
chosen to not have his dick lopped off. The penis and testicles and
all the testosterone they produce are still there, combined with
synthetic estrogen to grow fake titties -- usually because that makes
the trannie lots more money as a prostitute.