What does Kyle say? Pilot - Alien probe

how...@wdsec.com

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

In the Pilot - Alien Anal Probe,
what does Kyle say to the aliens?

The only versions I've seen or Realaudio
had half his speech censored, including the Directors's cut.

Matthew Kaidor

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98
I believe he says YOU BASTARDS!!!

Maagic

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

Hey einstein, if he said bastards and they bleeped it, how come they
didnt' bleep him the rest of the time every time he said that when they
kill kenny?

Bradley Scott Newman

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

Matthew Kaidor (ma...@tr2.com) wrote:
: how...@wdsec.com wrote:
: >
: > In the Pilot - Alien Anal Probe,
: > what does Kyle say to the aliens?
: >
: > The only versions I've seen or Realaudio
: > had half his speech censored, including the Directors's cut.

Read lips (and the completely bleeped part is only supposition on my
part, filling in the blanks):

Hey you scrawny-assed sh*t! You must be some kind of f*cking assholes to
be able to ignore a crying child!

WHOA DUDE!

I know what you f*ckers like! You like to f*ck my little brother, and f*ck
him and f*ck him!

Hey wendy what's a (f*cking?????) asshole?

Scott Newman
Vancouver, BC

MRusso1949

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

>Hey you scrawny-assed sh*t! You must be some kind of f*cking assholes to

After scrawny-assed shit Kyle says, what the fuck is wrong with you......

Jherzga

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

>In the Pilot - Alien Anal Probe,
>what does Kyle say to the aliens?
>
>The only versions I've seen or Realaudio
>had half his speech censored, including the Directors's cut.

there is supposedly a letter from Matt and Trey on someone's site (maybe Mike
Kalec's?) in which they said that Kyle isn'y saying anything real, it's just
bleeps for effect
am I remembering this wrong or has someone else seen a message from Matt and
Trey?

Frank Rizzo

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

how...@wdsec.com wrote:

> In the Pilot - Alien Anal Probe,
> what does Kyle say to the aliens?
>
> The only versions I've seen or Realaudio
> had half his speech censored, including the Directors's cut.

there is no real way of knowing unless of course you can read kyles lips

Fyrcanine

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Frank Rizzo <frank...@geocities.com> writes:

Just when you think you have reached the pinnacle of ridiculous speculation,
along comes an even more unbelievable theory. It is practically impossible to
read lips when a person is talking slowly and clearly. How much cough syrup
does it require to read a cartoon character's lips?

Steve
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~
Humans are the only species to protect their stupid from natural selection

ZEKE TRWC

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

>>In the Pilot - Alien Anal Probe,
>>what does Kyle say to the aliens?
>>
>>The only versions I've seen or Realaudio
>>had half his speech censored, including the Directors's cut.
>>

>there is supposedly a letter from Matt and Trey on someone's site (maybe Mike
>Kalec's?) in which they said that Kyle isn'y saying anything real, it's just
>bleeps for effect
>am I remembering this wrong or has someone else seen a message from Matt and
>Trey?

Ok lets think about this...The only words I can think of that they would beep
out are: Fuck, Shit, and Cunt. They have said asshole, dick etc.. So if Kyle
was really saying anything, since the beeps are continous, he would have to
have been saying cunt cunt cunt etc. (you get the idea)

In reality, they wouldnt beep out other words..their wouldn't bee a need to, so
i believe it was just added for the effect, a good one if you ask me!

ZEKE

Cary Lasher

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Fyrcanine wrote in message
<199803190246...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>Just when you think you have reached the pinnacle of ridiculous
speculation,
>along comes an even more unbelievable theory. It is practically impossible
>read lips when a person is talking slowly and clearly. How much cough syrup
>does it require to read a cartoon character's lips?
>
>Steve
>*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~
>Humans are the only species to protect their stupid from natural selection

No cough syrup required. I once smoked two joints before watching South
Park, and I could read Kenny's lips. On top of that, I'm blind!!!

Cary M. Lasher
Texas A&M University, Dept. of Mathematics

Justin Robertson

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

This may me of no help to you WHATSOEVER, but, um,

"Hey, you scrawny-ass sh**s! What the f*ck is wrong w/ you, you must me
some kind of f************* m********* to be able to ignore a crying
child!"

<yes, this WAS meant to be censored... it's a joke. don't flame me.>

"Whoa, dude!!!"

"You know what you f***ers like: you like to f***** ******* ***** and
f**** and ****** and *******!!!"

"Hey, Wendy... what's a *********?
(she shrugs)

I hope this was of no help to you whatsoever. Thank you.

Schaf921

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

It must take two joints to read those lips, especially since no one
can see Kenney's lips. Remember???? All you see are two eyes. I
guess everyone can now say they know what he says by the expressions
in his eyes!
Remove x's when replying

SnowCalico

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>Ok lets think about this...The only words I can think of that they would beep
>out are: Fuck, Shit, and Cunt.

I must REALLY be a prude, what the h*ll is that last one? No one around here
says it, but they sure say the first two alot.

>Kyle
>was really saying anything, since the beeps are continous, he would have to
>have been saying cunt cunt cunt etc. (you get the idea)

\/\/\/
------------------------()()()oo()()()-----------
SnowCalico-Leader of DKK (Don't Kill Kenny)
visit our homepage http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/1278
E-mail for info

Cary Lasher

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

SnowCalico wrote in message
<199803202114...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>>Ok lets think about this...The only words I can think of that they would
beep
>>out are: Fuck, Shit, and Cunt.
>
>I must REALLY be a prude, what the h*ll is that last one? No one around
here
>says it, but they sure say the first two alot.

I really don't believe that you'd be THAT prude to not know what the word
means, but I'll risk sounding like a complete idiot and answer your
question. The word "cunt" is a vulgar slang term for the female genitalia.
Of course, it's nothing like "dick coozie", but it'll do.

Cary M. Lasher
Texas A&M University, Dept. of Mathematics

- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
good with marinara sauce.

lilpi...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 1:02:45 AM1/12/15
I agree with the rest but I'm pretty sure he asks Wendy "What's a pussy?" I say this because it is implied earlier that Kenny said something about Wendy's pussy and the fact that they know what a fucking asshole is

SP Fan

Jan 12, 2015, 5:33:49 PM1/12/15
On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 22:02:45 -0800 (PST), lilpi...@gmail.com wrote:

>I agree with the rest but I'm pretty sure he asks Wendy "What's a pussy?" I say this because it is implied earlier that Kenny said something about Wendy's pussy and the fact that they know what a fucking asshole is

He said, "Titty sprinkles."

lilinh...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2015, 2:41:34 AM2/16/15
On Tuesday, March 17, 1998 at 6:00:00 PM UTC+10, how...@wdsec.com wrote:
> In the Pilot - Alien Anal Probe,
> what does Kyle say to the aliens?
>
> The only versions I've seen or Realaudio
> had half his speech censored, including the Directors's cut.

In the first bit he says:

HEY YOU SCRAWNY ASS SH*TS! WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU MUST BE SOME KIND OF F*CKING MOTHERF*CKERS TO BE ABLE TO IGNORE A CRYING CHILD.

Stan: WOAH DUDE!!

Then I think Kyle says:

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU F*CKERS LIKE. YOU LIKE TO (BEEP) AND (BEEP) AND (BEEP) AND (BEEP) AND (BEEP) AND (BEEP)THE (BEEP)'S!!

The beeps I think are: p*ss, sh*t, f*ck, (some other obscure swear words) and the last being c*nt.

Then if the last one is correct, Stan goes:

Hey Wendy? What's a c*nt?

Logan Cain

Sep 8, 2020, 9:15:00 PM9/8/20
HEY, YOU SCRAWNY ASSED SHITS! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU MUST BE SOME KIND OF FUCKING ASSHOLES TO BE ABLE TO IGNORE A CRYING CHILD! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKS LIKE? YOU LIKE TO FUCK AND SHIT AND FUCK AND FUCK AND FUCK!!!