April 11, 2010 Episode

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Apr 12, 2010, 8:14:55 AM4/12/10
Burns bought artwork that was stolen from the Gardner Museum in
Boston:
http://www.boston.com/news/specials/gardner_heist/heist/

And Lou recognized the painting?
According to the internet, "The Concert" by Vermeer was the only
Vermeer stolen from the Museum. Is this the painting that Burns had?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_%28Vermeer%29

Some guy at the plant died of "complications due to union
organizing"?
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/9F15.html
Xino, there was no stadium reference this time.

Frostbite took Smithers nose, but it was back in the next scene?

The Warden looked like Bob Gunton from "The Shawshank Redemption"?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111161/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0348409/

The "Stab Four" had five musicians?

First the Simpsons taught us what badgers eat, and now we know what
wolverines eat, too?
Badgers - University of Wisconsin
Wolverines - University of Michigan
What's next, gophers (University of Minnesota)?

Mr. Burns' friend in prison who helped him find Jesus was based on
Michael Clark Duncan from "The Green Mile".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120689/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003817/

BEST
ASBESTOS
BEST ASBESTOS
NOT THE BEST ASBESTOS
Shades of "To Serve Man"
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7F04.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734684/

Mr. Museum

R Flowers

Apr 12, 2010, 9:11:04 AM4/12/10
On Apr 12, 7:14 am, "aaronhirshb...@yahoo.com"

<aaronhirshb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Frostbite took Smithers nose, but it was back in the next scene?

Are we to believe this is some kind of "magical" nose, that just grows
back?

-- R Flowers

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Apr 12, 2010, 4:28:13 PM4/12/10
> And Lou recognized the painting?
> According to the internet, "The Concert" by Vermeer was the only
> Vermeer stolen from the Museum.  Is this the painting that Burns had?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_%28Vermeer%29

I just checked on hulu.com. The painting that Burns had was "The
Concert" by Vermeer.

Mr. Museum

Bo...@nospamfathounds.com

Apr 12, 2010, 5:01:27 PM4/12/10
"aaronhi...@yahoo.com" <aaronhi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I always thought a vermeer was a little fuzzy animal like a weasel or
a stoat.

Michael Black

Apr 12, 2010, 7:28:13 PM4/12/10
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, aaronhi...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Burns bought artwork that was stolen from the Gardner Museum in
> Boston:
> http://www.boston.com/news/specials/gardner_heist/heist/

Did anyone go through all of the paintings at Mr. Burns house, even
looking for secret hiding places? This isn't the first time he's
been involved with stolen art, and who knows what else he has hidden
away.

They are still looking for the paintings stolen from the Montreal Museum
of Fine Arts on September 4th, 1972. (What a bad year that was, The
Rolling Stones performed in mid-July here, and their equipment van, with
the equipment, was blown up before the concert.) Well, I'm not sure
they are still looking for the stolen paintings, but they've never been
recovered. Apparently that sort of thing is likely to be hidden
somewhere, so the one who has them is the only one who sees them,
otherwise word might get out that the stolen paintings are there.

> Mr. Burns' friend in prison who helped him find Jesus was based on
> Michael Clark Duncan from "The Green Mile".
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120689/
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003817/

No, I thought he was from a previous episode of The Simpsons, I can't
remember the details but someone was walking down the corridor at a
prison and the same cartoon character said "let me see your hands boss".
Now, that first instance was surely a reference to the movie, but this
time it seemed like we were seeing the previous character again.

Michael

R Flowers

Apr 12, 2010, 11:01:05 PM4/12/10
<Bo...@NOSPAMFatHounds.com> wrote in message

> "aaronhi...@yahoo.com" <aaronhi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>I just checked on hulu.com. The painting that Burns had was "The
>>Concert" by Vermeer.
>
> I always thought a vermeer was a little fuzzy animal like a weasel or
> a stoat.

You're thinking of a "vermin".

-- R Flowers

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Apr 13, 2010, 8:21:14 AM4/13/10
On Apr 12, 7:28 pm, Michael Black <et...@ncf.ca> wrote:

There were several paintings on the floor and on the walls that were
recognizable, but not identifiable.

Mr. Museum