cussing in Seinfeld

Steven

Apr 28, 2004, 1:07:37 AM4/28/04
i was thinking... how many times and in what eppisodes does Jerry or the
gang use the F-word? of course they bleap it out, but it is implied. i can
think of two times....

1) during the episode when Jerry cusses in front of the kid in front of his
mother, twice, the second time after the kid tears up something of Jerry's
on the table.

2) when Jerry was dating Miss Rhode Island and he is in the limo with her
and Kramer who has become her manager. He goes to give her a goodnight
kiss, Kramer interupts, and then when they are driving away, Kramer is
humming the miss america chant and Jerry says, "oh shut the F up."

i am sure there are other times. lets hear em!

Steven

Émile Khordoc

Apr 28, 2004, 1:08:23 AM4/28/04
When Elaine gets stuck on the subway, I think she screams (to herself,
in her head) "Move this fucking train!" I probably have the exact words
wrong.
There's also the running joke where Elaine almost swears, but either
gets cut off or her voice fades away. One time she says "I don't really
give a..." then slams the bathroom door behind her. It's the same joke
as in The Finale, when she says to Kramer "Why don't you just shove it
up your..." and he stops her from finishing.

Emile

Vincent

Apr 28, 2004, 12:10:49 PM4/28/04
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:07:37 -0700, "Steven" <srwi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>1) during the episode when Jerry cusses in front of the kid in front of his
>mother, twice, the second time after the kid tears up something of Jerry's
>on the table.

I've wondered- when that episode was taped did Jerry cuss in front of
the studio audience and the child actor?

Émile Khordoc

Apr 28, 2004, 12:34:36 PM4/28/04

Perhaps more importantly, did the child actually swear in his two
bleeped lines?
"-You remember Jerry, don't you? -Of course. He's a funny fuck!"
"Thanks for ruining my dad's business, you fat fuck!"

Emile

Er

Apr 28, 2004, 1:44:33 PM4/28/04

"Émile Khordoc" <ejkh...@NOSPAMnetscape.net> wrote in message

It sounds like he does (you can hear the 'f' before the bleep) and his lips
(as any lip-reader will tell you at parties and barmitzwahs) clearly say the
following 'uck'.

Er

LRod

Apr 28, 2004, 1:16:36 PM4/28/04
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:44:33 -0500, "Er"
<egerrits[remove]@afpollution.com> wrote:

>It sounds like he does (you can hear the 'f' before the bleep) and his lips
>(as any lip-reader will tell you at parties and barmitzwahs) clearly say the
>following 'uck'.

Please. They're not a novelty act.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Phil R.

Apr 28, 2004, 3:28:42 PM4/28/04
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:44:33 -0500, "Er"
<egerrits[remove]@afpollution.com> wrote:

He actually says ".... funny feek", and " .... you fat feek."

--Phil

Mark Mellin

Apr 28, 2004, 6:15:56 PM4/28/04
In article <4%Gjc.136905$2V6.1...@wagner.videotron.net>,

Emile Khordoc wrote:

> There's also the running joke where Elaine almost swears, but either
> gets cut off or her voice fades away. One time she says "I don't really
> give a..." then slams the bathroom door behind her.

I tried in vain to place this episode last night. Does anyone recall
which episode it was?

- Mark

--
Mark Mellin ULmar 9 - 5470
Mailstop 408-85 Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493 USA

Émile Khordoc

Apr 28, 2004, 6:54:13 PM4/28/04
Mark Mellin wrote:
> In article <4%Gjc.136905$2V6.1...@wagner.videotron.net>,
> Emile Khordoc wrote:
>
>>There's also the running joke where Elaine almost swears, but either
>>gets cut off or her voice fades away. One time she says "I don't really
>>give a..." then slams the bathroom door behind her.
>

> I tried in vain to place this episode last night. Does anyone recall
> which episode it was?

I think it's when Elaine starts hanging out with Susan, and George
worries that his "worlds are colliding". Jerry tells Elaine that George
isn't too happy about her calling Susan, and she delivers that line.

Emile

Émile Khordoc

Apr 28, 2004, 6:55:17 PM4/28/04
Émile Khordoc wrote:

> When Elaine gets stuck on the subway, I think she screams (to herself,
> in her head) "Move this fucking train!" I probably have the exact words
> wrong.
> There's also the running joke where Elaine almost swears, but either
> gets cut off or her voice fades away. One time she says "I don't really
> give a..." then slams the bathroom door behind her. It's the same joke
> as in The Finale, when she says to Kramer "Why don't you just shove it
> up your..." and he stops her from finishing.

My mistake: she actually says "blow it out your...", not "shove it up
your...".

Emile

Mark Mellin

Apr 28, 2004, 11:57:02 PM4/28/04
In article <gCWjc.119188$Tu2.2...@weber.videotron.net>,
Emile Khordoc wrote:

> Mark Mellin wrote:
> > Emile Khordoc wrote:
> >
> >>There's also the running joke where Elaine almost swears, but either
> >>gets cut off or her voice fades away. One time she says "I don't really
> >>give a..." then slams the bathroom door behind her.
> >
> > I tried in vain to place this episode last night. Does anyone recall
> > which episode it was?
>
> I think it's when Elaine starts hanging out with Susan, and George
> worries that his "worlds are colliding". Jerry tells Elaine that George
> isn't too happy about her calling Susan, and she delivers that line.

Ah, The Pool Guy, thanks.

- Mark

--
Mark Mellin San Mateo Village, CA 94403-2918 USA

Émile Khordoc

Apr 29, 2004, 8:04:05 PM4/29/04
Émile Khordoc wrote:
> When Elaine gets stuck on the subway, I think she screams (to herself,
> in her head) "Move this fucking train!" I probably have the exact words
> wrong.
> There's also the running joke where Elaine almost swears, but either
> gets cut off or her voice fades away. One time she says "I don't really
> give a..." then slams the bathroom door behind her. It's the same joke
> as in The Finale, when she says to Kramer "Why don't you just shove it
> up your..." and he stops her from finishing.
>
> Emile

I just saw another instance of that joke, in "The Dinner Party".

George and Kramer arrive at the bakery where Jerry and Elaine are
waiting. George asks Elaine what's the matter with her foot.
Elaine: "Somebody put a cane on it! Just like the cane that I'm gonna
put up your..."
Then Jerry interrupts: "Hey, what happened to your gortex jacket?"

Emile

SSmith

May 1, 2004, 3:12:42 PM5/1/04
You guys forgot the Non-fat yogourt slip up...

Elaine: You want to taste mine?
George: Oh, you want to taste mine.

Elaine: No, I don't.

George: Okay, if you want to taste mine, you don't have to offer me
some of yours.

Elaine: All right, let's just forget it.

Jerry: You know, Kramer's going to clean up on this place.

George: What do you mean?

Jerry: He invested in it.

George: No kidding?

Jerry: Yeah. We've been coming here everyday. This is so *beep*ing
(fucking) good.

Elaine: Jerry!

Jerry : Oh, I'm sorry.

--
The only proof of love is to let someone truly be himself...
-Jim Morrison-
"Steven" <srwi...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
c6n3sk$nqt$1...@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU...

Émile Khordoc

May 1, 2004, 3:48:06 PM5/1/04
Yes, he certainly did forget that. He forgot it so completely, in in
fact, that he mentioned it in the post you're responding to.

Emile

Dave Cuddy

May 1, 2004, 3:52:17 PM5/1/04
he wasn't AWARE!

"Émile Khordoc" <ejkh...@NOSPAMnetscape.net> wrote in message

Doug Norris

May 1, 2004, 6:10:02 PM5/1/04
"SSmith" <nosferat...@oricom.com> wrote in message

> You guys forgot the Non-fat yogourt slip up...

Please see point #1 in the post you're responding to.

Doug

Death Blow

May 11, 2004, 5:50:53 AM5/11/04
Phil R. <12CDs4...@depechemode.com> wrote:

Then what is the deal with beeping it out?

--
Pardon my horrible spelling in my posts, I'm really stupid.

osmium

May 11, 2004, 6:15:40 AM5/11/04
Death Blow writes:

It's called humor.

Death Blow

May 11, 2004, 6:34:02 AM5/11/04
osmium <r124c...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hm. never heard of it.......but if the humor get bleeped out how can we
know that humor is what it is? What is the deal with *beep*? *beep* is
not a meal!

Death Blow

May 12, 2004, 7:03:31 AM5/12/04
Doug Norris <norr...@edu.colorado> wrote:

It is all pipes!!!!!!!

vick...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2016, 9:06:26 AM12/30/16
No, looks a lot more like the kid said "futch"