How does Kramer support himself?

Wyatt

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

I'm no expert at Seinfeld but I was just curious how he does it? Since
he's usually unemployed, where does his money come from?

Dave

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

In <34D416...@mnsinc.com>, Wyatt <wtw...@mnsinc.com> writes:
>I'm no expert at Seinfeld but I was just curious how he does it? Since
>he's usually unemployed, where does his money come from?

Check the FAQ.
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/7217/faq.txt.
rat...@ibm.net
(Hammer nail here--> <-- for a new monitor.)
(Remove XXXX to reply)

VPaterno

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

>>I'm no expert at Seinfeld but I was just curious how he (Kramer) does it?
Since
>>he's usually unemployed, where does his money come from?

Simple. Kramer retired after years of doing the same kind of work Ozzie Nelson
did on his show all these years (and we never knew what Ozzie's job was).
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Kramer was a distant cousin of the
definitive Bob Denver character, Maynard G. Krebs (WORK?)

Paul52751

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98
You Rang???

Lee Pinchbeck

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

On his tour last year to Australia, Kenny Kramer, the inspiration for Cosmo
Kramer,
explained that he had 'invented' a piece of plastic jewellery that he sold
at rock
concerts. (I presume after he did his stand-up routines.) The jewellery cost
a few cents to
make and in usual Kramer style he made a huge mark-up on the price he sold
it for. It allowed Kenny to 'retire' for a while. As Cosmo is based on
Kenny, he is also in 'retirement'. - This is probably as believable as any
Sienfeld myth.

Lee

Wyatt wrote in message <34D416...@mnsinc.com>...
>I'm no expert at Seinfeld but I was just curious how he does it? Since

Paul Valenti

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

Paul Buchman gave him his apartment for free and he mooches
off Jerry. He mooches off a lot of people, I think. He did an
underwear ad for Calvin Klein.( " His buttocks are sublime." )
When Jerry's jacket got ruined in the rain, when he went out
with George, Elaine, and her father, he gave it to Kramer and I
think, earlier in that ep, Jerry gave Kramer a jacket.
Kramer told George that he didn't carry a wallet and George
asked him how he could do that and Kramer replied,"Oh, I get by." This
took place in the Babka ep. He wrote a coffee table book about
coffee tables.He gives people cigars so he can use their
golf courses. He got cigars from George who got them from
Susan's father. He also got them from the Cuban embassy. And I
am sure there are countless other ex- amples of Kramer
mooching.

atlas....@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 4:42:19 AM8/8/17
On Saturday, January 31, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Wyatt wrote:
> I'm no expert at Seinfeld but I was just curious how he does it? Since
> he's usually unemployed, where does his money come from?

Well on the show its said he "fell ass-backward into money". But I think it DRUGS. WHy is he so hyper? I say he was the middle man in Manhattan cocaine distribution (which is also where he got all of his 'schemes')