Defeating Smokey Locke

sam

Feb 9, 2010, 1:06:44 PM2/9/10

I wonder if an industrial barn fan would do it.

thinbluemime

Feb 9, 2010, 1:22:35 PM2/9/10
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:06:44 -0500, sam <nos...@nospam.spam> wrote:

> I wonder if an industrial barn fan would do it.

Dude, where there is smoke...there is fire

Flame fanning is not the best way to extinguish a fire...

Oh, haven't heard about the FIRE! ? ......

--
http://www.lostdude.com

tdciago

Feb 9, 2010, 1:47:15 PM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 1:22�pm, thinbluemime <thinbluem...@geemail.com> wrote:
> Dude, where there is smoke...there is fire

I don't know. I think when the series ends, the joke will be that it
was all smoke and mirrors.

But not in a Bob kind of way.

thinbluemime

Feb 9, 2010, 2:22:18 PM2/9/10

Don't you realize we have already seen the fire?

LA X had a wonderful parody of Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark.
The only thing missing was the Nat-zee (Brad Pitt enuniciation in
Inglorious Bastards) wearing the High Priest outfit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark

We already had the scene of the 'god in the box'

The only 'Mirror' that matters is the "Looking Glass" (Think of it as a
form of communication, like a newspaper) where Charlie exposes the Island.
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Charlie's_hand_messages

And I hope you are right about Bob's theory. I still contend he is the
only one sane in here, and the only one not really enjoying the Lost
saga...

--
http://www.lostdude.com

Lord Wayne

Feb 9, 2010, 5:29:25 PM2/9/10

Lord Wayne

Feb 9, 2010, 5:31:01 PM2/9/10
Don't be an idiot, If everyone used one of these:
http://www.febreze.com/en_US/producttype/febreze_air_effects.do

there would be no smoke monster

LW

thinbluemime

Feb 9, 2010, 5:53:39 PM2/9/10
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:31:01 -0500, Lord Wayne <wh...@eatme.com> wrote:

> Don't be an idiot, If everyone used one of these:
> http://www.febreze.com/en_US/producttype/febreze_air_effects.do
>
> there would be no smoke monster

I wonder if we could get those made-up with a Dharma label and 'drop
shipped' to Craphole Island?

--
http://www.lostdude.com

rwgibson13

Feb 9, 2010, 6:40:12 PM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 4:31 pm, Lord Wayne <wh...@eatme.com> wrote:
> Don't be an idiot, If everyone used one of these:http://www.febreze.com/en_US/producttype/febreze_air_effects.do
>
> there would be no smoke monster

heh, I wonder if they ship more giant hamsters with the wheels...

RWG (I think it might take one or two more to make that work)

Feb 10, 2010, 6:29:41 PM2/10/10
http://www.bigassfans.com/powerfoil_x

Couple of these would do it...

"sam" <nos...@nospam.spam> wrote in message

> I wonder if an industrial barn fan would do it.

sam

Feb 10, 2010, 7:26:51 PM2/10/10
In article <hkvfhc$fof$1...@adenine.netfront.net>, i...@here.com says...

> http://www.bigassfans.com/powerfoil_x
>
> Couple of these would do it...

That's what I'm talking about.

Bob

Feb 11, 2010, 12:35:33 AM2/11/10
On Feb 9, 2:22 pm, thinbluemime <thinbluem...@geemail.com> wrote:

> And I hope you are right about Bob's theory. I still contend he is the
> only one sane in here, and the only one not really enjoying the Lost
> saga...

Sure I'm enjoying it. But unlike most of you, I'm enjoying it mostly
as a comedy.

As to defeating the smoke monster, the first thing is not to have any
metal on (or in) your person. Second, nothing nearby that can be
picked up and used against you. But of course the ultimate way is to
snatch its control module, or bust into its control room with a gun.

That doesn't go for the under-Temple monster, though. The way you
defeat that one is in your head, same way you get it there.

Bobbo in the Bronx

Bob

Feb 11, 2010, 12:37:26 AM2/11/10
> Don't be an idiot, If everyone used one of these:http://www.febreze.com/en_US/producttype/febreze_air_effects.do
>
> there would be no smoke monster
>
> LW

Well, it worked in "The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T", didn't it? Very
atomic!