hey guys

1 view

mver...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2007, 11:33:20 AM9/24/07
Hi guys, I am a show observer and i want share some of my insight or
my point of view regarding a certain show. This is a nice group,hope
to share and learn about different TV series with all you guys, this
is how I express myself , TV series are great , it entertains us
everyday....I'm collecting TV series on dvd to understand the whole
episodes

Like me I'm collecting Magnum P.I. DVD, I want to understand what
does the show signify in our society , how it will affect the world we
live in... the tv episodes on dvd have the complete scenes without
cuts to enjoy my viewings...

Thank you for adding me up...

JR
http://www.dvdavenue.tv/movie/action/magnum_p.i..html

m...@privacy.net

Jan 24, 2008, 4:01:28 PM1/24/08
says angelic things, and the other
always dull commonplaces, he will judge that the one spoke in mysteries, and
not the other; the one having sufficiently shown that he is incapable of
such foolishness and capable of being mysterious; and the other that he is
incapable of mystery and capable of foolishness.

The Old Testament is a cipher.

692. There are some that see clearly that man has no other enemy than lust,
which turns him from God, and not God; and that he has no other good than
God, and not a rich land. Let those who believe that the good of man is in
the flesh, and evil in what turns him away from sensual pleasures, satiate
themselves with them, and die in them. But let those who seek God with all
their heart, who are only troubled at not seeing Him, who desire only to
possess Him and have as enemies only those who turn them away from Him, who
are grieved at seeing themselves surrounded and overwhelmed with such
enemies, take comfort. I proclaim to them happy news. There exists a
Redeemer for them. I shall show Him to them. I shall show that there is a
God for them. I shall not show Him to others. I shall make them see that a
Messiah has been promised, who should deliver them from their enemies, and
that One has come to free the