OT: Hillarys Facial Expressions during The Speech a great site

Brendabythebay

Sep 21, 2001, 11:32:39 PM9/21/01

TresBonBon

Sep 21, 2001, 11:36:59 PM9/21/01
>http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_092101/content/truth.guest.html
>
>LOLOLOL
>
>Brenda

It struck me a couple of times how manish ol' Hill's face is becoming. Must be
menopause is not treating her well. Anybody else notice this?

In the above site, that picture of McCain reminded me of a bullfrog! :o)

~~~ Bonbon ~~~
Proud to be an American!

Brendabythebay

Sep 21, 2001, 11:39:57 PM9/21/01

TresBonBon <tresb...@aol.commandpost> wrote in message
She sat there ROLLING her eyes, making all kinds of expressions. At first I
thought she had contact lens problems but when she continually whispered to
the man seated on her right WHILE the president was SPEAKING hello!!! how
rude!!! Thats like not allowed in a classroom Hillary, you earned yourself
a time-out! Go stand in the corner!

Brenda

LAMBERTOPIA

Sep 21, 2001, 11:45:25 PM9/21/01
<< It struck me a couple of times how manish ol' Hill's face is becoming. Must
be
menopause is not treating her well. Anybody else notice this?

In the above site, that picture of McCain reminded me of a bullfrog! :o)

~~~ Bonbon ~~~ >>

McCain looks horrible and so does Hillary. I was at the supermarket today, and
there was a tabloid that said (paraphrase), "NY love nest, Hillary's affair
with an alien," It shows Hillary with a fake looking alien. In the corner of
the page is a picture of Bill. The caption--"I thought she was a lesbian"

LOL!

Heather

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Rooftop/2350/

Spanglebaby

Sep 22, 2001, 12:02:06 AM9/22/01

I will always like her eyes. She has gorgeous eyes. Very pretty, but I'm
not impressed with Hilary's hair, skin, or the rest of her face. I think
their daughter Chelsea has turned out after eight years as the
President's daughter to be a lot prettier.

JN

TresBonBon

Sep 22, 2001, 7:48:43 AM9/22/01

>She sat there ROLLING her eyes, making all kinds of expressions. At first I
>thought she had contact lens problems but when she continually whispered to
>the man seated on her right WHILE the president was SPEAKING hello!!! how
>rude!!! Thats like not allowed in a classroom Hillary, you earned yourself
>a time-out! Go stand in the corner!
>
>Brenda

I think she's feeling a little miffed. Giuliani and Pataki are so in the
limelight and here she, being the big-shot senator from ravaged New York, has
been relegated to the background.

Sophie

Sep 22, 2001, 9:15:46 AM9/22/01
>She sat there ROLLING her eyes, making all kinds of expressions. At first
>thought she had contact lens problems but when she continually whispered to
>the man seated on her right WHILE the president was SPEAKING hello!!! how
>rude!!! Thats like not allowed in a classroom Hillary, you earned yourself
>a time-out! Go stand in the corner!
>
>Brenda

I noticed that too! Who was the guy she was talking to?

As for John McCain I think he really looks unhealthy. The left side of his
face, where he had an operation for skin cancer, looks pretty bad (and I
don't mean in a superficial way).

Lots of people at another newsgroup I go to *hate* Barbara Lee so I was glad
to finally see who she is.

--
Sophie
See us at www.mcgehees.com

Nancy Vanco

Sep 22, 2001, 9:50:35 AM9/22/01

"TresBonBon" <tresb...@aol.commandpost> wrote in message

tee!hee! I made the comment at the time that he looked like Otis... (that's
my big bullfrog)... ;-))
Watcher Mom

Todd Isaac

Sep 22, 2001, 4:13:33 PM9/22/01

TresBonBon wrote:

> >http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_092101/content/truth.guest.html
> >
> >LOLOLOL
> >
> >Brenda
>
> It struck me a couple of times how manish ol' Hill's face is becoming. Must be
> menopause is not treating her well. Anybody else notice this?
>
> In the above site, that picture of McCain reminded me of a bullfrog! :o)

ROFL your right he did look like a bullfrog in that picture.

Todd Isaac

Sep 22, 2001, 4:29:46 PM9/22/01

Sophie wrote:

> >She sat there ROLLING her eyes, making all kinds of expressions. At first
> >thought she had contact lens problems but when she continually whispered to
> >the man seated on her right WHILE the president was SPEAKING hello!!! how
> >rude!!! Thats like not allowed in a classroom Hillary, you earned yourself
> >a time-out! Go stand in the corner!
> >
> >Brenda
>
> I noticed that too! Who was the guy she was talking to?

The other guy is the other senator from New York, Charles Schumer.

Which reminds me, there was a woman in my office that thought the other Senator
from New York was Bill Clinton. (Thank God she was wrong)

Spanglebaby

Sep 22, 2001, 5:40:28 PM9/22/01

She's a transplant. She's not a real New Yorker. How dare she expect to
be taken seriously.

JMO

JN

Spanglebaby

Sep 22, 2001, 6:05:14 PM9/22/01

He's had skin cancer. Cut the guy a break.

JN

TresBonBon

Sep 22, 2001, 7:31:40 PM9/22/01
>Todd Isaac wrote:
>>
>> TresBonBon wrote:
>>

>>http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_092101/content/truth.guest.html

>> > It struck me a couple of times how manish ol' Hill's face is becoming.
>Must be
>> > menopause is not treating her well. Anybody else notice this?
>> >
>> > In the above site, that picture of McCain reminded me of a bullfrog! :o)
>>
>> ROFL your right he did look like a bullfrog in that picture.
>>

>> > ~~~ Bonbon ~~~
>> >

>He's had skin cancer. Cut the guy a break.
>
>JN

So? He still looked like a bullfrog!

Todd Isaac

Sep 22, 2001, 7:56:53 PM9/22/01

Spanglebaby wrote:

The skin cancer is not causing him to look like a bullfrog. Think about it, in fact go
ask someone you know, they probably had skin cancer. You seem to know people who have
had and done most everything.

Sophie

Sep 22, 2001, 9:10:35 PM9/22/01
Todd said; >The other guy is the other senator from New York, Charles
Schumer.

Thank you. That was just bugging me for some reason - them talking and me
not knowing who he was. Lol.

Karin

Sep 22, 2001, 9:30:48 PM9/22/01

"Spanglebaby" <spangl...@lycos.com> wrote in message

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Poor Billary.

Karin

Pence234

Sep 22, 2001, 10:03:15 PM9/22/01
You people make me sick. Senator Clinton, like Senator Schurmer, Mayor
Giuliani and Governor Pataki, has been through a hellish week. We're faced with
the most serious crisis in the history of our country.

So what do we do? You snide women sit here (or there) and pick at Hillary
Clinton. Maybe she hasn't had time to get to the spa lately...and missed her
face lift appointment.

Be proud---be very, very proud of your pompous and critical selves. You give
me SUCH faith in America.
Sadly,
PennyB

Brendabythebay

Sep 22, 2001, 10:15:38 PM9/22/01

Pence234 wrote in message

Penny,
The reason I found the site amusing was because I am disgusted with Hillary
Clinton's behavior during the speech. At a time when there is a calling for
unity and support both outside and inside our country, she sat there acting
like a child, rolling her eyes, shaking her head, and whispering during the
presidents speech. She was blatantly disrespectful and we've all had a bad
week but there was no call for that kind of behavior, ESPECIALLY someone in
her position.

Was she jealous over the attention for Rudy and SEn Pataki? Who knows. Is
she still sour grapes over the election? Who knows. Who cares, it doesnt
matter.

She acted like a brat and I will bash her for that. Prior to the speech, I
had great respect for the woman.

Brenda

LAMBERTOPIA

Sep 22, 2001, 10:30:33 PM9/22/01

So that gives her license to whisper while the presidential address is being
given? That was very unprofessional--also showed poor sportsmanship.

I have been so impressed with all the democrats who have come forward and
supported Bush. This is a time to unite as a country and not split down the
middle as parties, as usual.

Heather

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Rooftop/2350/

Sophie

Sep 22, 2001, 10:53:34 PM9/22/01
Pence234 wrote in message
> You people make me sick. Senator Clinton, like Senator Schurmer, Mayor
> Giuliani and Governor Pataki, has been through a hellish week. We're faced
with
> the most serious crisis in the history of our country.
>
> So what do we do? You snide women sit here (or there) and pick at Hillary
> Clinton. Maybe she hasn't had time to get to the spa lately...and missed
her
> face lift appointment.
>
> Be proud---be very, very proud of your pompous and critical selves. You
give
> me SUCH faith in America.
> Sadly,
> PennyB

For what it's worth, I never commented on her hair or anything superficial.
I just didn't care for her chatting with the man next to her whenever the
camera was on her. I found that to be quite rude.

Pence234

Sep 23, 2001, 12:41:23 AM9/23/01

>For what it's worth, I never commented on her hair or anything superficial.
>I just didn't care for her chatting with the man next to her whenever the
>camera was on her. I found that to be quite rude.

Probably was rude...but then again, maybe the cameras waited for her to be on
and chatting....I mean, did they show Jesse Helms or Strom Thurmond??

Ah well, I'm getting paranoid also!
Blessings to you, PennyB

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 2:34:28 AM9/23/01

You know, I was thinking about it today and until we know the logistics
of what Hilary said, I think it's pretty awful to raise Hell like this
on her. For all that we know, Schumer could've been caught up in traffic
and maybe she whispered to him "I'm so glad you made it safely here,
Chuck." It may have been a whisper of kindness and nothing more, and in
that case, I think Bush would've been proud that she was so caring.

JN

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 2:37:00 AM9/23/01

How? Do you have "great respect" for all woman who allow their husbands
to cheat time and again and then tell the public "I ain't no Tammy
Wynette standin' by my man". She's a hypocrite of the WORST KIND.
Regardless, I can't judge her for whispering to Schumer 'till I know the
full logistics of what was said. It's like hanging a man before you know
the full details of his so-called crime.

JMO

JN

Brendabythebay

Sep 23, 2001, 2:50:56 AM9/23/01

Spanglebaby being very openminded and really trying to give benefit of the
doubt to Hillary wrote in message

> You know, I was thinking about it today and until we know the logistics
> of what Hilary said, I think it's pretty awful to raise Hell like this
> on her. For all that we know, Schumer could've been caught up in traffic
> and maybe she whispered to him "I'm so glad you made it safely here,
> Chuck." It may have been a whisper of kindness and nothing more, and in
> that case, I think Bush would've been proud that she was so caring.
>
> JN

Doubtful when just prior to the lean over and whisper while the President is
SPEAKING (shut up, you wouldnt do that to a public speaker or a teacher so
show some respect!) she rolled her eyes and made a face at something the
President said. She made a lot of faces. She was not being supportive at
all. And I'm sure its not just the particular moments the camera caught
her, I think they busted her bigtime and she forgot that she is still a
prominent figure that will be watched to judge reactions. If she didnt
forget, then it was a deliberate statement in body language, facial
expression, and actions.

LIke I said, at first I thought she must be having contact lens problems
when she looked up (rolling her eyes) because I really liked Hillary. I
could not believe my eyes watching her during the speech. I've been away
from NY for awhile so I havent seen much of her in the news, and I hadnt
realized how bitchy she has become.

It was disgusting.

Brenda

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 2:57:53 AM9/23/01

How would you like it if he walked up to YOU and said your boobs look
fake and plastic because you've had breast cancer and implants? God,
you're an idiot.

JN

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 3:04:03 AM9/23/01

But we DON'T KNOW all that she whispered! That's my point. The faces
could've been due to anything. I've seen her praise Bush all last week
on television and applaud both parties for "coming together during
crisis". Are you saying that was all fake? I don't like this woman and I
saw the speech, but I didn't look at my TV the whole time while I was
listening to him. I can't say she's rude until I know what she was
whispering. I don't think body language is 100% indicative of a person
being a rude bitch. Sorry if you disagree. And for the record, Hilary
and Tipper are two women I've never really been too happy with, so this
is not a sign that I'm just sticking up for the Democrats, because I'd
sooner die.

JN

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 5:35:48 AM9/23/01
Karin wrote:

JN said:
> > She's a transplant. She's not a real New Yorker. How dare she expect to
> > be taken seriously.
> >
> > JMO
> >
> > JN
>
> BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Poor Billary.
>
> Karin

Honestly, how would you feel if you lived there? I'd be pretty pissed
that she won and I'd feel helpless. What the Hell does she know about
life there? What the Hell does she know about the inner city or
homelessness? I felt the same way when she moved to D.C.

You've gotta' know a handful of tried and true razorbacks from Arkansas
to know what I mean. People from Arkansas have true Arkansas pride and
it NEVER leaves them. It's very startling, but it's also somewhat
admirable to see such tight knit hometown pride. They're like a little
club. They'll literally walk up to strangers if they see them wearing a
Razorbacks t-shirt and strike up a "tale of our families" conversation.
It's hilarious how hospitally trusting and warm they really are, but
it's "comfy" and safe feeling all the same.

You can't turn them into city people. It just doesn't friggin' work.
I've tried with my best friend's whole family (they hail from a little
farm in Northern Arkansas. "Rural Route Folk", no doubt.) and they're
just not aclimated for city life at *ALL*. It's kind of endearing in a
way, but it's also a sign of stubborness, fear, and an unwillingness to
blend in to the choice they've chosen that I just can't get past.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. If you can't hack it, then get the
Heck out is how *I* was raised, so it's hard. Bumpkins have no place in
the city *complaining* and *whining* about city life, really, and the
Clintons are still, to me, verrrrry bumpkinish. Just like Bush is very
much a cowboy.

These are no Kennedys, people. These are NOT professional politicans.
This is not their comfort zone. This is not a case of us seeing them in
their very best light. No damned way. They're stubborn country folk and
are a wee bit embarassing to be holding offices of such high stature,
honestly. These are people who have to be coached on how to be a
politician, not people who were READY MADE from childhood.

And, by Golly, they're RUNNING our country! SCARY!!!!

JN

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 5:57:15 AM9/23/01

Chuck Schumer helped her get elected. He was in her pocket more often
than her own husband. They're like fric and frac. I honestly think if
she didn't know the guy, no one in New York would've even given a flying
fig newton about her. She rode on his coat tails and used all of his
available publicity to lead her straight to the candidacy and the seat
as Senator. Yes, it's all Chucky's fault that an outsider is helping to
run their state, which is currently in peril. Schumer is to Hilary what
James Carville was to Bill.

JN

elle

Sep 23, 2001, 8:31:38 AM9/23/01

> Brendabythebay wrote:

<<major snippage>>

> But we DON'T KNOW all that she whispered! That's my point. The faces
> could've been due to anything.
<<more snippage>>
> JN

The Point is the President of *her* country,who just gave her *state*
bazillions of dollars was speaking. She should *NOT* have been
speaking-PERIOD.

Hell I was in my living room and I didnt even talk!

George Bush BECAME president with that speech.......and she was behaving
like Jan would act at a high school pep rally.

Roll the eyes here,whisper to her buddy there,oh gee are we clapping now?..
clap........clap.......clap.Flip the hair,roll the eyes..
et cetera
et cetera
et cetera

She was totally disrespectful -defend her all you want. She should NOT have
been doing anything but watching and listening to Dubya.

~elle

TresBonBon

Sep 23, 2001, 9:55:39 AM9/23/01

And one of the greatest things about being a citizen of this great country is
that we are free to criticize people like this. Our ancestors fought mightily
just so I would have the freedom to say what I think of her. I think she is an
impostor who was elected only because there was no viable candidate to run
against her. I think she is a disrespectful person and so full of jealousy
that she is not in the limelight anymore that it is apparent to everybody who
watches her actions.

TresBonBon

Sep 23, 2001, 10:00:56 AM9/23/01

>How would you like it if he walked up to YOU and said your boobs look
>fake and plastic because you've had breast cancer and implants? God,
>you're an idiot.
>
>JN

I would say he's entitled to his opinion, as am I. His skin cancer didn't have
a thing to do with him looking like a bullfrog, it was his double chin.
Ribbit, ribbit!

Todd Isaac

Sep 23, 2001, 11:02:45 AM9/23/01

TresBonBon wrote:

She just doesn't get it. She tries to find a way to criticize and she can't even
do that right.

Dana M B

Sep 23, 2001, 11:29:03 AM9/23/01
Has Hillary responded to any of this publicly?

Dana

Nancy Vanco

Sep 23, 2001, 11:45:15 AM9/23/01

"TresBonBon" <tresb...@aol.commandpost> wrote in message
Everything they have said about Hillary.. She is a Senator..
and she did have a sour, serious look on her face. (She was trying to hard
for the camera..imo.....)
And she needs a haircut..imo... ;-))
Watcher Mom

Nancy Vanco

Sep 23, 2001, 11:46:47 AM9/23/01

"Todd Isaac" <to...@grapevine.net> wrote in message

tee!hee!
Watcher Mom

TresBonBon

Sep 23, 2001, 1:14:21 PM9/23/01
>Everything they have said about Hillary.. She is a Senator..
>and she did have a sour, serious look on her face. (She was trying to hard
>for the camera..imo.....)
>And she needs a haircut..imo... ;-))
> Watcher Mom

I got a little perturbed with her when Jane Pauly was interviewing her and all
she could talk about was Chelsea because she was in NY and she couldn't tell
Bill that she didn't know where she was. Jeeze, Hill, there were people who
didn't know where their loved ones were that were working in the buildings! As
a senator from the state of the tradegy, she should have put her
personal/family anecdotes aside and commented on the situation.

Todd Isaac

Sep 23, 2001, 1:23:20 PM9/23/01

TresBonBon wrote:

Actually that didn't bother me. She was just showing how it affected her
personally just like it did to thousands of others. The mayor himself commented on
how he was worried about friends and co-workers. What has bothered me about
Hillary and always has, is how cold she always comes off as. Even in this crisis I
don't see and human behind the mask.

Nancy Vanco

Sep 23, 2001, 3:46:10 PM9/23/01

"Todd Isaac" <to...@grapevine.net> wrote in message
I have just seen too much of she and Bill this last week..
Watcher Mom

EHorvath

Sep 23, 2001, 4:58:32 PM9/23/01
I thought John Mcain looked constipated. Hilary was most likey upset. I saw her
on a news show and her face was all`puffy---like from crying.

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 5:20:40 PM9/23/01

Yes, she came on CNN and said everyone in this NG is very lame and are
probably just couch potatoes anyway.

;-)

JN

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 5:59:25 PM9/23/01

He beat her friend Al Gore. I think that's the gist of her problem,
truly.

JN

TresBonBon

Sep 23, 2001, 6:08:04 PM9/23/01
>I have just seen too much of she and Bill this last week..
> Watcher Mom

I agree about Bill. You don't see the other past presidents giving their
opinions. He has to understand he's out of office now. When reports talk to
him he should say our president is doing a find job and I back him 100%.

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 6:22:45 PM9/23/01

He's our most RECENT President. That's why we're seeing so much of him.
I don't think he's a scene stealer. A lot of people still feel a strong
connection to him. (All liberal idiots, no doubt, but whatever turns
them on...)

JN

elle

Sep 23, 2001, 8:11:40 PM9/23/01

Spanglebaby <spangl...@lycos.com> wrote in message

But they *aren't* friends.All reliable news sources reported a rift between
the Clintons and Al Gore because Gore said Clintons taste in cigars is why
*he* lost the election! They just now made up after this tragedy,Bill spent
time at the Gores home after returning from Australia.

Reguardless,thats still her commander and chief,and she shouldnt be
disrespectful.

Dana M B

Sep 23, 2001, 8:50:45 PM9/23/01

That's how I see it too.

-

Dana M B

Sep 23, 2001, 8:51:23 PM9/23/01

Let me clarify...

When I said "that's how I see it, too" I was referring to the first two
sentences only.

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 9:38:01 PM9/23/01

Heehee... Yeah, I'm kind of outspoken about those dirty liberals. My
bad!

Sorry if I offended. I have democrat friends and family members. Plenty,
actually. We just don't talk about politics much! It's safer that way.

JN

Dana M B

Sep 23, 2001, 10:29:17 PM9/23/01
Spanglebaby wrote:

> Heehee... Yeah, I'm kind of outspoken about those dirty liberals. My
> bad!
>
> Sorry if I offended. I have democrat friends and family members. Plenty,
> actually. We just don't talk about politics much! It's safer that way.
>
> JN

I try not to discuss politics either. Politics and religion are two
topics I try to stay away from and I avoid labeling myself in either
area, especially on-line.

Spanglebaby

Sep 23, 2001, 10:37:40 PM9/23/01

Well, I'm a registered independent so I call myself a Conservative
Independent because I vote for whomever I like best, regardless of their
party affiliation, although most of the time those people aren't
democrats. Locally, I've voted for democrats, however, just usually not
at the National level, with the exception of Clinton. (I don't like
Robert Dole or GW Bush Sr., that's why.)

JN

MsLiz

Sep 23, 2001, 11:27:05 PM9/23/01
On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:32:39 GMT, "Brendabythebay"
<Brendab...@NOSPAMhome.com> was sworn in and testified:

>http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_092101/content/truth.guest.html
>
>LOLOLOL
>
>Brenda

Bear in mind that this is Rush Limbaugh's site, and he is a pustule.
IMHO.

Do yoy ever pause the VCR on a DOOL actor's face, and get something
really hysterical? Like Drake with his eyebrow up and mouth open?
Or Nancy almost anytime!

I'm glad I don't have to be "on" whenever I am in public.

MsLiz

LAMBERTOPIA

Sep 24, 2001, 12:12:51 AM9/24/01
<< Well, I'm a registered independent so I call myself a Conservative
Independent because I vote for whomever I like best, regardless of their
party affiliation, although most of the time those people aren't
democrats. Locally, I've voted for democrats, however, just usually not
at the National level, with the exception of Clinton. (I don't like
Robert Dole or GW Bush Sr., that's why.)

JN

I think you are confusing being non-partisan with being an Independent.
Independent means you lean towards the candidates of the Independent party and
their beliefs. It is a party just like the Republicans and Democrats.

Heather

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Rooftop/2350/

Spanglebaby

Sep 24, 2001, 12:19:37 AM9/24/01

I paused Nicole last week and got the funniest picture on my screen. Her
teeth looked huge! It was just hideous, and in real life she's actually
quite pretty.

JN

Spanglebaby

Sep 24, 2001, 12:29:04 AM9/24/01

I *realize* it's a party and I've voted for people who belong to the
Independent party, too, but I'm not a Republican or a Democrat and I
respect what the Independent party stands for *MORE* than the others.
Therefore, in an effort to preach to me, you thought wrong.

You can be registered any way you want and it's not against the law to
vote outside of your party. The Independents don't earn enough votes to
really make a huge difference around here, so I never vote a straight
Indy ticket. Did I not say that even though I'm a registered
Independent, I'm also a Conservative? How could I vote *only* for
Independents if I hold Conservative values?

It's kind of like how you married and divorced an asshole who's in jail,
Heather. It doesn't mean that you're required for the rest of your life
to only make love only to guys in jail, does it? I just love how you
preach to me when you're such TRASH. It's so repugnant that it's almost
funny. You've already tought me *LOADS*. About how *not* to be,
unfortunately.

JN

kathy l

Sep 24, 2001, 7:04:27 AM9/24/01
On 23 Sep 2001 22:08:04 GMT, tresb...@aol.commandpost (TresBonBon)
wrote:

That's exactly what he did say when he visited ground zero. I saw a
nesw clip where he was talking with a group of families with missing
WTC loved ones. One woman was hugging him and crying and she asked
what he would do if he were president right now and he said, " The
important thing to remember is I am not the president, I am a private
citizen now. I think that President Bush is doing all the right
things, he's doing a good job and I support him 100%".

--
kathy l

~ "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."
Thumper's father's advice ~

TresBonBon

Sep 24, 2001, 8:38:25 AM9/24/01

As if anybody cares what in the hell she is!

Todd Isaac

Sep 24, 2001, 8:46:57 AM9/24/01

TresBonBon wrote:

I don't know, for a long time I have been trying to figure out what the hell JN
is? I haven't figured it out yet, but have eliminated human being as a
possibility.

Nancy Vanco

Sep 24, 2001, 9:26:17 AM9/24/01

"Todd Isaac" <to...@grapevine.net> wrote in message

That's a fact!!
Watcher Mom

Spanglebaby

Sep 24, 2001, 5:50:37 PM9/24/01

I've seen him say twice in the past two weeks that Bush Jr. is doing a
good job and he's got his 100% support. Now I'd like to see AL GORE bite
the bullet, be an American, and say the say thing.

JN

Kim

Sep 25, 2001, 9:10:39 PM9/25/01
I heard a joke on Jay Leno along those lines. Jay said that Al Gore was so
impressed with Bush JR's handeling of the situation that he said Florida can
stop counting the votes.

Okay, so maybe you needed to see it to really laugh!

--
--Kim AST2 PH #10D
They say a smile is a gift which

"Spanglebaby" <spangl...@lycos.com> wrote in message

DeevaCath

Sep 25, 2001, 10:34:00 PM9/25/01
>From: "Kim"

>I heard a joke on Jay Leno along those lines. Jay said that Al Gore was so
>impressed with Bush JR's handeling of the situation that he said Florida can
>stop counting the votes.

That's funny.

*Of course the terrorists bought one-way tickets; there is no flight back here
from hell.*

Cathy, *Keeper of the Ts (8b)
#1 Mayfield & Gordon fan