Vince's Slap Chop ad: "You're gonna love my nuts."

Taylor

Jul 10, 2009, 4:51:36 PM7/10/09
@ 0:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKtBM99kAc

"You're gonna love my nuts." -- remix parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaR4LcLbW8I

Gotta love a hooker-beating salesman. :-)

Ian J. Ball

Jul 10, 2009, 5:22:01 PM7/10/09

No, I don't. I really, *really* don't. :/

Taylor

Jul 10, 2009, 5:43:34 PM7/10/09

Ah, but what if he throws in a 2nd set... just pay separate s&h?
Huh... huh??!! :-D

Taylor

Jul 10, 2009, 9:51:53 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 4:51 pm, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @ 0:36
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKtBM99kAc
>
> "You're gonna love my nuts." -- remix parodyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaR4LcLbW8I

> Gotta love a hooker-beating salesman. :-)

Doesn't he look like an even *bigger* douche w/ his face mic? Kind of
like the smarmy co-worker in front of the deep fryer at McDonald's

www.leslapchop.ca