Beavis & Butthead's Extreme Spanking Video

AzzMazta

Aug 2, 2011, 12:48:58 AM8/2/11

(locker room)

BUZZCUT: Now tell me Butthead (grabbing his ear), WHY did you PULL THE FIRE
ALARM IN THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM???

BUTTHEAD: Because we, like, wanted to make our own Wet T-Shirt Contest, or
something

BEAVIS: Yeah heh. And see Boobs!

BUZZCUT: I am getting REALLY TIRED of DEALING with YOU TWO!!! YOU have some
SERIOUS DISCIPLINARY PROBLEMS. WHERE are your PARENTS?

BEAVIS: Well, my mom's a slut.

BUTTHEAD: We once met our fathers in the middle of the desert, and then we,
like, had this messed up dream, and then they, like, disappeared. It was
pretty cool.

BUZZCUT: NOT FUNNY YOU LYING IDIOTS! I want to see PROOF that you two got
the DISCIPLINE YOU NEED. Your parents can send me a LETTER, a PHONE CALL,
an E-MAIL, or EVEN A VIDEO OF YOUR PARENTS SPANKING YOU IF YOU HAVE TO!!!
Now GO HOME and TELL YOUR PARENTS!!!

--

(at home watching TV)

BEAVIS: So, like, how do we get the discipline letter for Buzzcut?

BUTTHEAD: Uhhh, I dunno. We'll have to, like, walk around in the desert
again or something.

(Dominatrix ad on TV)

DOMINATRIX: Do you need Spankings? Hi, I am Mistress FishInternet of the
FishInternet Dungeon. You know you Need My Discipline. So come down to the
FishInternet Dungeon for a hard-core ass-whooping! Right now, we are
offering a FREE Extreme Spanking Video of your session. Now GET ON DOWN
HERE!!! (cracks whip)

BUTTHEAD: Uhhhh, huhuhuh. Hey Beavis, we can get, like, Extreme Spankings
from that fat lady on TV!

BEAVIS: Yeah heh. And show Buzzcut the Extreme Spanking Video.

BUTTHEAD: Uhhh, Good idea, Beavis.

--

(at FishInternet Dungeon Front Office. Secretary walks in wearing leather
bra.)

BUTTHEAD: Whoa!

BEAVIS: Boioioioiong!

SECRETARY: Hi, I am the Official Dungeon Secretary. What are you here for?

BUTTHEAD: We need, like, our discipline & stuff.

BEAVIS: Yeah heh. And we need a videotape of it too.

SECRETARY: Okay, well, first we have a few papers to sign and then you can
enter the Dungeon. First is our Medical Waiver. The FishInternet Dungeon is
a very dangerous place. Mistress FishInternet cannot be held responsible
for fatal injury, spread of sexually transmitted disease, or death. Sign
here.

BUTTHEAD: Uhhhh, okay.

(B&B sign paper)

SECRETARY: Okay, next is our Internet Copyright Waiver. A lot of guys are
too embarrassed to go to the FishInternet Dungeon, so spamming newsgroups
with our Extreme Spanking Videos are big business. By signing this waiver,
you allow us to not only sell your Extreme Spanking Video, but edit out
clips, possibly digitally alter your face, and put them into any other
videos we want, and to sell those videos as well, and keep all the money
for ourselves. Sign here:

BEAVIS: I don't know Butthead, it seems kind of a ripoff...

BUTTHEAD: Beavis you dumbass! If we, like, star in more movies, we will
get, like, more chicks & stuff.

BEAVIS: Heh heh, okay Butthead, good idea.

(B&B sign paper)

SECRETARY: Finally, we have our Prostitution Waiver. Mistress FishInternet
is not a prostitute, and you will not be guaranteed any sexual intercourse.
However, Mistress FishInternet may offer sexual services if you are
obedient. By signing here, you allow us to remain out of jail and offer a
high quality service.

BUTTHEAD: Whoa! Prostitutes!

(B&B sign paper)

SECRETARY: Hold on, I will get the Mistress and we can begin our Extreme
Spanking Video.

(voice in other room): So you will digitally alter my face, right? I don't
want my family and friends to know I came here.

BUTTHEAD: Uhhh, that sounds like...

(he contines walking out of the room)

BEAVIS: Hey! It's Stuart!

BUTTHEAD: Uhuhuhuhuhuh

STUART: (blushing) Oh no!

BEAVIS: Heheheh

(Stuart runs outside)

MASKED DUNGEON ASSISTANT: Beavis and Butthead, Mistress FishInternet will
see you now.

--

(assistant walks them into dungeon)

BUTTHEAD: Whoa! This place is cool!

BEAVIS: Yeah heh. It's like an AC/DC video.

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Welcome, Slave Beavis and Slave Butthead. (chains
them to wall). So, my understanding is that you have been very bad boys and
need some extreme spankings?

BUTTHEAD: Uhhh, yeah.

BEAVIS: We, like, need our discipline & stuff.

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Assistant, get me my paddle.

MASKED DUNGEON ASSISTANT: Which one, the Regular Paddle, or the Spiked
Paddle?

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: These two slaves are new customers and must be
initiated first. Get me the Regular Paddle.

MASKED DUNGEON ASSISTANT: Yes, Mistress. (gets Regular Paddle)

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Thank you. Now begone!

(assistant leaves the dungeon)

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Okay. For initiation, I will give you each Ten
Extreme Spankings!

BEAVIS: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Shut up, Slave Beavis! Because you weren't quiet, I
will give Slave Butthead his spankings first.

BUTTHEAD: Ugh! (spank) Ugh! (spank) Cut it out! (spank) Fartknocker!
(spank) Stop! (spank) Ugh! (spank) That, like, (spank) hurts & (spank)
stuff. (spank) Oww! (spank)

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Now, I administer my spankings to you, Slave Beavis!

BEAVIS: AAhh! (spank) Knock it off! (spank) Oww! (spank) Dillhole! (spank)
Stop!! (spank) Dumbass!! (spank) Ouch! (spank) Asswipe! (spank) Dillweed!
(spank) Aah! (spank)

MASKED DUNGEON ASSISTANT: Mistress!

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: How dare you enter the FishInternet Dungeon during a
session?

MASKED DUNGEON ASSISTANT: We have a walk-in appointment. Some guy who wants
to be in a video with two men!

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Two men, huh? Must be a gay man. Send him in!

MASKED DUNGEON ASSISTANT: Yes, Mistress!

(goes outside & brings in...)

BUZZCUT: Okay, I've been very bad and I'm ready for my extreme
dis....BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!!!

BEAVIS: Hey, it's Coach Buzzcut!

BUZZCUT: IDIOTS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?

BUTTHEAD: We'll, like, have the Extreme Spanking Video ready for you
tomorrow morning.

BUZZCUT: THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Slave Beavis, Slave Butthead, you two were very good
boys with your spankings. I will let you choose how to discipline Slave
Buzzcut!

BUZZCUT: NO!!!

BUTTHEAD: Give him, like, 100 spankings.

BEAVIS: Yeah heh. And use the Spiked Paddle this time.

BUZZCUT: AAH! I WILL TELL YOUR PARENTS!

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Let me get my Spiked Paddle, and then we can resume
our Extreme Spanking Video.

BUTTHEAD: Uhuhuhuhuh.

BEAVIS: Buzzcut, like, needs a lot of discipline and stuff.

MISTRESS FISHINTERNET: Very well then.

BUZZCUT: DUMBASSES! (spank) I WILL KILL YOU! (spank) DON'T YOU DARE TELL
ANYONE I'M HERE! (spank) I WILL GIVE YOU AN EVEN WORSE ASS-WHOOPING MYSELF!
(spank) IDIOTS! (spank) I WILL HAVE YOU SCRAPING ASBESTOS OFF THE CAFETERIA
CEILING! (spank) THIS ISN'T FUNNY! (spank)...

--

AzzMazta
Blog: www.xcopfly.com

CyberButt

Aug 2, 2011, 8:52:44 AM8/2/11
On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 00:48:58 -0400, AzzMazta <a...@azz.invalid> wrote:

>(locker room)
>
>BUZZCUT: Now tell me Butthead (grabbing his ear), WHY did you PULL THE FIRE
>ALARM IN THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM???

WHOA!

THAT RULED!!

And, I'm not even that into B&D. Not like frog baseball anyway.

CB

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted