You might be surprised...

The Growler(formerly known asTupac)

May 15, 2011, 4:34:40 AM5/15/11
It seems that many posters are thinking it's a foregone conclusion that
Scotty will be this season's AI winner. Now some of these same people
just "knew" it would be a Scotty/James finale...and had all kinds of
reasons to support their speculation. Well as you all know James was
eliminated, so they were apparently wrong. America has the final
decision, has shocked you in past seasons, and it "could" happen again!
If America decides to send "Howdy Doody" packing, we would have an all
girl finale, which considering the rate the girls were being voted off
in the beginning, would really be something.
--
Grrrr!!!!

mjcic...@gmail.com

May 15, 2011, 6:30:58 AM5/15/11
On May 15, 4:34 am, "The Growler(formerly known asTupac)"

I am not sure where you got that or why you think that from recent
posts. If there has been an abundance of Scotty talk it is because it
was his homecoming that found its way to the group. There were no
links or mention of the other two contestants. Personally I think
this, we have to have a girl, or an all girl finale, or a girl hasn't
won in three years, is blatantly stupid. It is supposed to be about
the one who can represent the brand of American Idol and the best
singer. I feel the same way about men vs women on other reality shows
like The Apprentice and to some extent Survivor.

The Growler(formerly known asTupac)

May 15, 2011, 7:48:51 AM5/15/11

I got it from reading the posts here. And since I'm able to comprehend
what I read, I'm not mistaking Scotty's homecoming chatter with people
thinking he's a front-runner...once again...that's is what "I" got from
the posts here. Now that's fine that you think what you do, this is an
"opinion" group, and "my" opinion is that if a girl won, that would
really be something considering that rate they were being voted off earlier.

--
Grrrr!!!!

mjcic...@gmail.com

May 15, 2011, 8:07:59 AM5/15/11
On May 15, 7:48 am, "The Growler(formerly known asTupac)"
<gr...@thugpoetry.com> wrote:

So what I comprehend from that is that you think that they were voted
off because they were girls?

Nancy Parks

May 15, 2011, 8:27:45 AM5/15/11
Since I don't care for Scotty and I do like Lauren and Haley, I would
love to see the two girls in the finale. Guess we'll find out Thursday/

The Growler(formerly known asTupac)

May 15, 2011, 8:50:19 AM5/15/11

You would comprehend wrong, because I really don't care who wins. I have
no favorite, nor do I vote. But the "fact" remains the girls were voted
off in succession, I think the first 5 eliminations were female, and
"that" was the subject of much speculation. Maybe it "was" because they
were girls and didn't sound as good as the guys, I don't know.

--
Grrrr!!!!

mjcic...@gmail.com

May 15, 2011, 8:55:17 AM5/15/11
On May 15, 8:27 am, Nancy...@webtv.net (Nancy Parks) wrote:
> Since I don't care for Scotty and I do like Lauren and Haley, I would
> love to see the two girls in the finale.  Guess we'll find out Thursday/

Because you like the two contestants voices not because they are
girls correct?

I guess my point , and I will leave it alone now, is that favorites
are favorites regardless of male or female.

Bigolhomo

May 15, 2011, 2:29:43 PM5/15/11

After the past few winners, I don't think anybody in here thinks it's
a foregone conclusion that Scotty will be the winner. In fact, I
think that if he's in the top 2, whoever is against him will end up
being the winner.

Tim Hall

May 15, 2011, 2:31:15 PM5/15/11

I won't be surprised if Scotty doesn't win. I can't recall a time the
favorite going into the top 3 actually did win, at least not in the past
5 seasons or so.

Message has been deleted

Cheri

May 15, 2011, 2:48:31 PM5/15/11
"Tim Hall" <ihat...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

None of it surprises me anymore, literally. ;-)

Cheri

Judy Haffner

May 15, 2011, 2:43:26 PM5/15/11

Nancy wrote:

We KNOW you don't care for Scotty, Nancy...we get the picture, as you've
said this at least 500+ times in here, like a broken record, IMO.

We all like who we like, and some have no favorites....no big deal! My
favorite is Scotty, which everyone is well aware of, but I'd be
perfectly happy if Lauren wins, and would say she was well deserving.

Judy

Holly B

May 15, 2011, 2:53:23 PM5/15/11
I would LOVE to see a Haley/Lauren finale too because I just don't think
Scotty's all that good or interesting but sadly I think he might just
take it which will be as much a travesty as boring Kris winning over
the amazing Adam.

Judy Haffner

May 15, 2011, 2:58:05 PM5/15/11

Susan wrote:

>Kelly was a clear favorite, Simon
> declared Carrie the likely winner early
> on.

I wasn't watching the seasons they won, but I also know Simon predicted
on TV that Chris Daughtry to win it all in S5, and we know how that
turned out, and also Randy said on some TV show, he thought it would be
James winning, so I guess one really never knows for sure.

Their fans can make, or break it for any of them.

Judy

Nancy Parks

May 15, 2011, 2:58:25 PM5/15/11
I don't pick my favorites based on gender.

Judy Haffner

May 15, 2011, 2:52:53 PM5/15/11

Tupac/Growler wrote:

>You would comprehend wrong, because
> I really don't care who wins. I have no
> favorite, nor do I vote. But the "fact"
> remains the girls were voted off in
> succession, I think the first 5
> eliminations were female, and "that"
> was the subject of much speculation.
> Maybe it "was" because they were girls
> and didn't sound as good as the guys, I
> don't know.

We saw the last female winner this winner on Result's Night (Jordin
Sparks) and she won S6, and so it's only been the last 3 seasons a guy
has won. It really doesn't have to be a "battle of the sexes"....it's
whoever is most deserving and which fan base will vote to put them
through.

My conclusion is teens vote more, and am not sure, but I would think
teen GIRLS would be the most invested to power vote, so is no doubt why
Scotty has done well so far. Also a bit of interesting theory I picked
up from their personal forums in the A. I. website, James' fans (ones
who still will be voting this coming week) have said they will support
Scotty, as when James and Scotty were hugging, after James was voted
off, he told him "you've just to win this!" and repeated it and Scotty
was crying. They both have said they had grown very close, and Scotty
fans have been supportive in that website to James' fans, so this gives
them the incentive to vote as they did for James, so that's food for
thought too.

Really one never knows....until just before the confetti falls.

Oh, and GRRRRRR right back at ya'! My growl is louder and more fierce
than yours! 8=}

Judy

The Growler(formerly known asTupac)

May 15, 2011, 3:06:49 PM5/15/11

You know, "normally" I would agree with you...but the "hate" Randy and
Jlo are showing Haley, has "almost" inspired ME to vote! (and I have
never voted!) If it's doing that to me, it might be the just the
incentive needed for the real Haley voters, and that section of viewers
that just don't like what Randy/Jlo appear to be doing...to come out and
vote strong!

--
Grrrr!!!!

The Growler(formerly known asTupac)

May 15, 2011, 3:14:02 PM5/15/11

Judy, I know it appears that I don't like your boy Scotty, but that's
really not the case. It's just that I hate what Randy and Jlo appear to
be doing to Haley, more than I like him. It seems like they always
wanted a James/Scotty finale, and as judges, "I" feel they shouldn't
show favorites. So I wanted the opposite of what I thought they did.
That was a Lauren/Haley finale, and since James was eliminated, the only
way to get that result is if Scotty is voted off too.

--
Grrrr!!!!

The Growler(formerly known asTupac)

May 15, 2011, 3:19:43 PM5/15/11

Lol...and I'll keep that mind mind:-)

--
Grrrr!!!!

Tim Hall

May 15, 2011, 4:26:28 PM5/15/11
On 5/15/2011 11:37 AM, Susan wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes

> On 5/15/2011 2:31 PM, Tim Hall wrote:
>
>> I won't be surprised if Scotty doesn't win. I can't recall a time the
>> favorite going into the top 3 actually did win, at least not in the past
>> 5 seasons or so.
>
> Kelly was a clear favorite, Simon declared Carrie the likely winner
> early on.
>
> Susan

Carrie was probably the most recent one then. Although I seem to recall
a lot of people thought Bo was going to win.

The_LA_Flash

May 15, 2011, 4:38:26 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 1:34 am, "The Growler(formerly known asTupac)"

Yep and if that happens we have J-Lopez to thank for her cheerleading
for girl power back when there were 6 boys and 2 girls still in the
running.

The_LA_Flash

May 15, 2011, 4:40:57 PM5/15/11

Ditto that, this is Scotty's competition to lose and I don't see him
blowing it now, it's Scotty all the way.

The_LA_Flash

May 15, 2011, 4:42:36 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 11:43 am, jhaff...@webtv.net (Judy Haffner) wrote:
> Nancy wrote:
> >Since I don't care for Scotty and I do like
> > Lauren and Haley, I would love to see
> > the two girls in the finale. Guess we'll
> > find out Thursday/
>
> We KNOW you don't care for Scotty, Nancy...we get the picture, as you've
> said this at least 500+ times in here, like a broken record, IMO.

Is that the same Nancy that posted as Nancy2? I thought we had a new
and improved Nancy in the group, my bad.

The_LA_Flash

May 15, 2011, 4:44:06 PM5/15/11

You missed some good seasons back then Judy.

The_LA_Flash

May 15, 2011, 4:46:03 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 12:14 pm, "The Growler(formerly known asTupac)"

It will be very interesting this week to see if J-Lopez and Randy
still give Haley crap after one of her songs seeing that no matter
what they say she still manages to keep coming back every week.

Message has been deleted

Tin@

May 15, 2011, 5:19:39 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 1:38 pm, The_LA_Flash <Phil3...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 15, 1:34 am, "The Growler(formerly known asTupac)"

> <gr...@thugpoetry.com> wrote:
> > It seems that many posters are thinking it's a foregone conclusion that
> > Scotty will be this season's AI winner. Now some of these same people
> > just "knew" it would be a Scotty/James finale...and had all kinds of
> > reasons to support their speculation. Well as you all know James was
> > eliminated, so they were apparently wrong. America has the final
> > decision, has shocked you in past seasons, and it "could" happen again!
> > If America decides to send "Howdy Doody" packing, we would have an all
> > girl finale, which considering the rate the girls were being voted off
> > in the beginning, would really be something.
> > --
> > Grrrr!!!!
>
> Yep and if that happens we have J-Lopez to thank for her cheerleading
> for girl power back when there were 6 boys and 2 girls still in the
> running.

I can't believe you are complaining about someone telling you how to
think, it's the only way you express an opinion, when someone tells
you what your opinion should be.

Starcade

May 15, 2011, 5:39:03 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 3:30 am, "mjcicca...@gmail.com" <mjcicca...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It is supposed to be about
> the one who can represent the brand of American Idol

IFYPFY.

This is the main reason I believe Rupert Murdoch forced the show to
expel James Durbin. It is the modus operandi on which Simon Fuller
and the American Idol management have attempted to reshape the music
industry.

Mike

Starcade

May 15, 2011, 5:41:05 PM5/15/11
wrote:

> I am not sure where you got that or why you think that from recent

> posts. If there has been an abundance of Scotty talk it is because it
> was his homecoming that found its way to the group.

There's been an abundance of Scotty talk because he's the only
contestant with any feasible public support.

The season is OVER -- locked down -- if you believe the vote counts.

Mike

Starcade

May 15, 2011, 5:41:56 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 5:07 am, "mjcicca...@gmail.com" <mjcicca...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So what I comprehend from that is that you think that they were voted
> off because they were girls?

Depends if you believe demographics of voters means anything.

Mike

Starcade

May 15, 2011, 5:44:38 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 5:55 am, "mjcicca...@gmail.com" <mjcicca...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I guess my point , and I will leave it alone now, is that favorites
> are favorites regardless of male or female.

I disagree entirely!

Especially if the show wants a certain gender of winner (and, yes,
race too, which see "The Divas" in Season 3), that can make all the
difference in the world.

Mike

Nancy Parks

May 15, 2011, 6:01:07 PM5/15/11
No, I'm dont post as nancy2, that's someone else.

The Growler(formerly known asTupac)

May 15, 2011, 6:33:09 PM5/15/11
On 5/15/2011 6:01 PM, Nancy Parks wrote:
> No, I'm dont post as nancy2, that's someone else.

I think Flash was referring to nancy-...@uiowa.edu
Of course I could be wrong...

--
Grrrr!!!!

Larc

May 15, 2011, 6:37:38 PM5/15/11

Given recent history, the better singer of the Top 2 definitely won't win. Sales
have a way of making up for that discrepancy, though. It's as if voters lose
their marbles, but find them again by the time debut albums are released.

Larc

Larc

May 15, 2011, 6:47:01 PM5/15/11
On Sun, 15 May 2011 14:44:38 -0700 (PDT), Starcade <darkst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

If the show wants somebody to win, that's probably reason enough to vote like
hell for the other guy. ;)

Larc

Judy Haffner

May 15, 2011, 8:27:01 PM5/15/11

The_LA_Flash wrote:

>Is that the same Nancy that posted as
> Nancy2? I thought we had a new and
> improved Nancy in the group, my bad.

Definitely not one and the same, Flash. This one just recently showed up
here, and Nancy2 has been here a long time and includes the person's
post that she is responding to. She simply signs her posts with a N.

She also that does the recap every week of DWTS. Do you and your
girlfriend watch that show too, or maybe you're not into dancing? I like
all the shows with music and dancing, and also America's Got Talent,
which features a little bit of everything.

Judy

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Growler(formerly known asTupac)

May 16, 2011, 5:23:43 AM5/16/11
On 5/16/2011 12:00 AM, Bob Rudd wrote:
> Would you really spend two hours of your life doing that...for that
> reason?

"I" wouldn't because I'm not a voter. The people who do vote and are
passionate about doing so just might.

--
Grrrr!!!!

Elton Dumont

May 16, 2011, 6:41:50 AM5/16/11

"Bob Rudd" <bob...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 15 May 2011 15:06:49 -0400, "The Growler(formerly known
> asTupac)" <gr...@thugpoetry.com> wrote:
>
> Would you really spend two hours of your life doing that...for that
> reason?

I would..... "To fight for the right without question or pause...to be
willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause...."

--
Elton Dumont - Gentleman Pervert

My only regret in life is that I had not yet hit puberty during the Summer
of Love.

Message has been deleted

Elton Dumont

May 16, 2011, 10:41:34 AM5/16/11

> On Mon, 16 May 2011 06:41:50 -0400, "Elton Dumont"
> <JohnL...@imagine.com> wrote:
>

>>"Bob Rudd" <bob...@verizon.net> wrote in message

>>> Would you really spend two hours of your life doing that...for that
>>> reason?
>>
>>I would..... "To fight for the right without question or pause...to be
>>willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause...."
>

> How many times have you seen the show and whom did you like best in
> the lead? For me, it was Brian Stokes Mitchell.

Sadly, never a live performance in English. When I was like twelve my
cousin performed it in a local theater in Spanish....

No one will ever be a better Alonso Quixana....to me than Peter O'toole

Message has been deleted

Elton Dumont

May 16, 2011, 12:44:34 PM5/16/11

> On Mon, 16 May 2011 10:41:34 -0400, "Elton Dumont"
> Someday, I hope you get to see it in English, Elton. I can imagine
> though that O'Toole would have been terrific in the role. It's a
> relatively inexpensive show to put out on a tour, both Equity and
> non-Equity though it runs in spurts because of the depth of huge money
> making musicals that are currently touring like "Wicked" and several
> others.
>
> You might want to keep your eyes out for a local theater production.
> Again...small cast, few necessary props, relatively inexpensive and
> good community theater can be surprisingly quite good.
>
> It's just when it's bad.....it's usually very bad. Still, you'd get
> to finally see it in English.

It translates well.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Moni

May 16, 2011, 7:37:37 PM5/16/11

"Elton Dumont" <JohnL...@imagine.com> wrote in message

For me, the perfect Don Quixote was Richard Kiley, although O'Toole was
magnificent, too. I've done the show with two different productions and
never, ever was bored. That is saying something about the magnificence of
this show.
--
Moni
My goal is to take Pom Pom international to different areas of conflict

broadcaster/writer Amy Lamé

The_LA_Flash

May 16, 2011, 8:01:39 PM5/16/11
On May 15, 5:27 pm, jhaff...@webtv.net (Judy Haffner) wrote:
> The_LA_Flash wrote:
> >Is that the same Nancy that posted as
> > Nancy2? I thought we had a new and
> > improved Nancy in the group, my bad.
>
> Definitely not one and the same, Flash. This one just recently showed up
> here, and Nancy2 has been here a long time and includes the person's
> post that she is responding to. She simply signs her posts with a N.

Thank you Judy for clearing that up.

> She also that does the recap every week of DWTS. Do you and your
> girlfriend watch that show too, or maybe you're not into dancing?

No we don't watch DWTS but since I hear Stevie Nicks is going to be on
the show this week I'm going to have to DVR the show and speed though
the dancing.

Laura M

May 16, 2011, 9:30:30 PM5/16/11

<gr...@thugpoetry.com> wrote:
> It seems that many posters are thinking it's a foregone conclusion that
> Scotty will be this season's AI winner. Now some of these same people
> just "knew" it would be a Scotty/James finale...and had all kinds of
> reasons to support their speculation. Well as you all know James was
> eliminated, so they were apparently wrong. America has the final
> decision, has shocked you in past seasons, and it "could" happen again!
> If America decides to send "Howdy Doody" packing, we would have an all
> girl finale, which considering the rate the girls were being voted off
> in the beginning, would really be something.
> --
> Grrrr!!!!

Howdy Doody. LOL! I love your posts! :-)

Laura M

May 16, 2011, 9:32:53 PM5/16/11
On May 15, 5:27 pm, jhaff...@webtv.net (Judy Haffner) wrote:

A little off-topic, but I cannot stand the way America's Got Talent is
produced. The editing gives me a headache and seems to put distance
between the viewer and the show. IMHO. :)

Judy Haffner

May 17, 2011, 2:32:37 AM5/17/11

Laura M. wrote:

>A little off-topic, but I cannot stand the
> way America's Got Talent is produced.
> The editing gives me a headache and
> seems to put distance between the
> viewer and the show. IMHO. :)

Really? hmmmmmm...I guess I'm not sure in what way you mean about the
way AGT is produced? I've never noticed that the show is edited to put a
distance between the viewer and the show, so maybe you could give some
examples? Thanks. I really like the show, and have watched it ever
season, and have had good luck picking the winner...more so than on A.
I., as I've never picked a winner yet. :((

Judy

Elton Dumont

May 17, 2011, 11:26:49 AM5/17/11

"~ Fille" <shinyha...@aol.com> wrote in message
> On May 16, 6:41 am, "Elton Dumont" <JohnLen...@imagine.com> wrote:
>> "Bob Rudd" <bobr...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> of Love.- Hide quoted text -

> And I know....if I'll only be true to my glorious quest
> to power vote for LAUREN till my fingers are bleeding
> and I need a rest..........................

That is truly the impossible dream.....you would be dreaming if you think I
would ever vote for Lauren..... Haley all the way....

Message has been deleted

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 1:18:38 PM5/18/11

How many of us are power voting for Haley tonight?

--
If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.

Cheri

May 18, 2011, 2:07:30 PM5/18/11
"Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> How many of us are power voting for Haley tonight?

I hate voting but I will vote many times for Scotty.

Cheri

tino

May 18, 2011, 2:01:06 PM5/18/11
You know i am Power Voting for Give EM Hell Haley.

tino

    ~~~ Big, butt Intimate, Community ~~~

Micki

May 18, 2011, 2:30:03 PM5/18/11

I am.

Micki
Save the earth..... It's the only planet with chocolate!

~ Fille

May 18, 2011, 2:31:10 PM5/18/11
On May 17, 11:26 am, "Elton Dumont" <JohnLen...@imagine.com> wrote:
> "~Fille" <shinyhappyfi...@aol.com> wrote in message

I wasn't talking about YOU, sunshine.

~ Fille

May 18, 2011, 2:31:39 PM5/18/11
On May 18, 1:18 pm, "Lesmond" <lesm...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 17 May 2011 11:26:49 -0400, Elton Dumont wrote:
>
> >"~Fille" <shinyhappyfi...@aol.com> wrote in message
> If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.- Hide quoted text -

DEFINATELY NOT ME!

Elton Dumont

May 18, 2011, 2:33:31 PM5/18/11

"Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Haley here.....

Nathan Sanders

May 18, 2011, 3:20:36 PM5/18/11
On 5/18/11 1:18 PM, Lesmond wrote:
> How many of us are power voting for Haley tonight?

Count me in!

Nathan

Nancy Parks

May 18, 2011, 3:30:41 PM5/18/11
I will be voting for Haley.

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 3:38:57 PM5/18/11

This is gonna be great.

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 3:40:49 PM5/18/11

Well, that's downright evil.

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 3:40:10 PM5/18/11
On Wed, 18 May 2011 11:31:39 -0700 (PDT), ~ Fille wrote:

>On May 18, 1:18ÿpm, "Lesmond" <lesm...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, 17 May 2011 11:26:49 -0400, Elton Dumont wrote:
>>
>> >"~Fille" <shinyhappyfi...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> >That is truly the impossible dream.....you would be dreaming if you think I
>> >would ever vote for Lauren..... Haley all the way....
>>
>> How many of us are power voting for Haley tonight?
>>
>> --
>> If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.- Hide quoted text -

>DEFINATELY NOT ME!

You're a party pooper and a bad speller to boot.

Will a box of wine help you change your mind?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nancy Parks

May 18, 2011, 5:03:48 PM5/18/11
Haley seems to be picking up quite a bit of steam here.

AnnieB

May 18, 2011, 5:27:24 PM5/18/11

"Itoshi" <ito...@no.spam.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 18 May 2011 13:18:38 -0400 (EDT), "Lesmond"
>>
>>How many of us are power voting for Haley tonight?
>
> I've been giving her 10 to 20 votes on the weeks I remember to vote.
> Tonight, I'm going to be sure to remember, and I'm going to exceed
> that.

I might even be in for a solid two hours. Go Haley!

tino

May 18, 2011, 5:37:52 PM5/18/11
Haley's steam is all Durbin's fault. (-%

Jason Wuthrich

May 18, 2011, 6:05:33 PM5/18/11
"Nathan Sanders" <nathan...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On 5/18/11 1:18 PM, Lesmond wrote:
>> How many of us are power voting for Haley tonight?
>
> Count me in!

I haven't been voting this season and probably won't tonight--one man with
one landline can't cancel out a whole legion of power voters--but if I did,
I'd have an ulterior motive to vote for Haley. No, not THAT one, I-guy. If
the finale is Lauren vs. Scotty, Bob will run away with the Certainty
Contest and we'll have to listen to him talk about his CC dominance all
summer long.
--
American Idol 10 Certainty Contest
http://gswarehouse.fortunecity.com/certainty-idol/

Larc

May 18, 2011, 6:24:05 PM5/18/11
On Wed, 18 May 2011 18:05:33 -0400, "Jason Wuthrich"
<tjwut...@myfrontiermail.com_spamtrap> wrote:

| "Nathan Sanders" <nathan...@aol.com> wrote in message
| > On 5/18/11 1:18 PM, Lesmond wrote:
| >> How many of us are power voting for Haley tonight?
| >
| > Count me in!
|
| I haven't been voting this season and probably won't tonight--one man with
| one landline can't cancel out a whole legion of power voters--but if I did,
| I'd have an ulterior motive to vote for Haley. No, not THAT one, I-guy. If
| the finale is Lauren vs. Scotty, Bob will run away with the Certainty
| Contest and we'll have to listen to him talk about his CC dominance all
| summer long.

Bob brag??? Oh, no! You don't mean it. ;)

Larc

~ Fille

May 18, 2011, 6:32:02 PM5/18/11

> >DEFINITELY NOT ME!

> You're a party pooper and a bad speller to boot.
>
> Will a box of wine help you change your mind?
>
> --

> If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.- Hide quoted text -

Wine can convince me to do just about anything...............except
vote for that wench.
And if I want to spell things incorrectly - let me. I'm old, feeble
and am pulling pine needles out of my ass and don't know why.
P.S. I see nothing wrong with the way I spelled definitely. Hmmph. ;-p

Judy Haffner

May 18, 2011, 6:34:23 PM5/18/11

Cheri wrote:

>I hate voting but I will vote many times
> for Scotty.

Glad to hear that, Cheri! It's going to be brutal tonight with the
voting, as many plan to vote for Haley, mainly for the sake of keeping
Lauren or Scotty from making it to the finals and to "knock Randy along
side the head" for being soooooo "mean" to poor 'lil Haley last week.
Shoot! if Simon was still there, Haley would know the meaning of the
word mean for sure! :-)

I'm going something tonight that I've never done, and not sure how it
will work out, but am using two phones...cell and cordless. Two
phone....two hours....too much (LOL) but he's worth it!

Judy

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 6:31:09 PM5/18/11
On Wed, 18 May 2011 14:03:48 -0700, Nancy Parks wrote:

>Haley seems to be picking up quite a bit of steam here.

Vote! Vote!

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 6:30:37 PM5/18/11
On Wed, 18 May 2011 15:55:42 -0400, Jimmy Baseball Cap wrote:

>On Wed, 18 May 2011 15:40:49 -0400 (EDT), "Lesmond"
><les...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 18 May 2011 11:07:30 -0700, Cheri wrote:
>>
>>>"Lesmond" <les...@verizon.net> wrote in message

>>>I hate voting but I will vote many times for Scotty.
>>
>>Well, that's downright evil.
>

>This leaves me no choice. For the first time ever, I will be voting
>for a contestant on Idol. HALEY.

Yay!!!!

Cheri

May 18, 2011, 6:45:59 PM5/18/11
"Judy Haffner" <jhaf...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Well, the power voting in this group doesn't amount to much vote wise, but
hopefully the rest of the country carries Scotty along, and dumps Haley. LOL

Cheri

Message has been deleted

@gmail.com zob

May 18, 2011, 7:04:29 PM5/18/11
On Wed, 18 May 2011 15:08:18 -0500, Itoshi <ito...@no.spam.com> wrote:

>I've been giving her 10 to 20 votes on the weeks I remember to vote.
>Tonight, I'm going to be sure to remember, and I'm going to exceed
>that.

How can you say that without even hearing the singing first?
--
zob

Nathan Sanders

May 18, 2011, 7:09:42 PM5/18/11

Because no matter how bad Haley could possibly be tonight, it can't
possibly be worse than the sum total of how atrociously awful Scotty has
been all season. :-)

Nathan

Itoshi

May 18, 2011, 7:17:43 PM5/18/11

Easy, she's my favorite.

"Vote for your favorite!" - Ryan Seacrest, every week since Idol's been on
the air.

Message has been deleted

Elton Dumont

May 18, 2011, 8:14:28 PM5/18/11

"Judy Haffner" <jhaf...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Cell phone...land line....and computer dialer.......all for Haley...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cheri

May 18, 2011, 8:35:15 PM5/18/11

> On Wed, 18 May 2011 14:03:48 -0700, Nanc...@webtv.net (Nancy Parks)
> wrote:
>
>>Haley seems to be picking up quite a bit of steam here.
>

> Here though is not power voters in America.
>
> It's very easy to understand that the second final space will come
> down to one of the two girls. Scotty is a lock. If trends follow,
> Lauren will build up a lead on the East and Mideast while Haley will
> attempt to recover and pass from the Midwest to the West.

Yep, even if everyone here voted solidly for the whole two hours, still not
that many votes. LOL

Cheri

Cheri

May 18, 2011, 8:36:15 PM5/18/11

> On Wed, 18 May 2011 18:05:33 -0400, "Jason Wuthrich"
> <tjwut...@myfrontiermail.com_spamtrap> wrote:
>
>>"Nathan Sanders" <nathan...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Count me in!
>>
>>I haven't been voting this season and probably won't tonight--one man with
>>one landline can't cancel out a whole legion of power voters--but if I
>>did,
>>I'd have an ulterior motive to vote for Haley. No, not THAT one, I-guy.
>>If
>>the finale is Lauren vs. Scotty, Bob will run away with the Certainty
>>Contest and we'll have to listen to him talk about his CC dominance all
>>summer long.
>

> When have I ever done that though Jason? I've won 2 AI CC's already, a
> SYTYCD and an NFL one, if I've correctly understood you, in the past.
> Each time, once or twice, I've made a sig line and that was the end of
> it after that.
>
> No difference this year, if it happens.
>
> OTOH, for SYTYCD, it's fun to tweak zob a bit, just a little bit, with
> his sig because of how I won the last one...not knowing the first
> thing about any of the contestants save for observing them one week
> and going from there.
>
> I don't do it to him all the time, maybe once every two weeks. He
> knows I'm kidding.

Hell, I never knew you won any of them. :-)

Cheri

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 8:39:30 PM5/18/11

We're on a mission from God.

Message has been deleted

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 8:40:15 PM5/18/11

And that, too.

Lesmond

May 18, 2011, 8:41:24 PM5/18/11
On Wed, 18 May 2011 15:32:02 -0700 (PDT), ~ Fille wrote:

>On May 18, 3:40ÿpm, "Lesmond" <lesm...@verizon.net> wrote:

>> >DEFINITELY NOT ME!
>

>> You're a party pooper and a bad speller to boot.
>>
>> Will a box of wine help you change your mind?
>>
>> --
>> If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.- Hide quoted text -

>Wine can convince me to do just about anything...............except
>vote for that wench.
>And if I want to spell things incorrectly - let me. I'm old, feeble
>and am pulling pine needles out of my ass and don't know why.
>P.S. I see nothing wrong with the way I spelled definitely. Hmmph. ;-p

Piney is such a slut.

Message has been deleted

Cheri

May 18, 2011, 9:02:01 PM5/18/11
"Jimmy Baseball Cap" <Iov...@yourlastnerve.com> wrote in message
> The point is that this group may reflect what is going on in the
> outside world. There may ba a lot of people voting tonight that have
> never voted before.
>
> So, it could be a very large number of votes, and we are just the
> canary in the coal mine.

It's possible.

Cheri

Message has been deleted

~ Fille

May 18, 2011, 11:16:29 PM5/18/11

Yeppers. His nice, hard trunk turned me on - his slutty ways
captivated me at first......but he went too far.
In the beginning I was enough for him................but then he
wanted to branch out..................he needed more and more
attention. I wasn't enough. Finally, I'd had it. I told him to leave -
to take his sap and needles and find greener fields to breed in. But I
still long for him, that damn sweet plank.

@gmail.com zob

May 19, 2011, 2:10:29 AM5/19/11
On Wed, 18 May 2011 19:09:42 -0400, Nathan Sanders
<nathan...@aol.com> wrote:

At least I waited to hear them sing before I decided how many votes to
give to Scotty and how many to give to Lauren over that mumbly growly
Haley! ;-)
--
zob

@gmail.com zob

May 19, 2011, 2:10:53 AM5/19/11
On Wed, 18 May 2011 20:39:30 -0400 (EDT), "Lesmond"
<les...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 May 2011 19:04:29 -0400, zob wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 18 May 2011 15:08:18 -0500, Itoshi <ito...@no.spam.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I've been giving her 10 to 20 votes on the weeks I remember to vote.
>>>Tonight, I'm going to be sure to remember, and I'm going to exceed
>>>that.
>>
>>How can you say that without even hearing the singing first?
>
>We're on a mission from God.

Which one?
--
zob

@gmail.com zob

May 19, 2011, 2:11:43 AM5/19/11
<les...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 May 2011 19:04:29 -0400, zob wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 18 May 2011 15:08:18 -0500, Itoshi <ito...@no.spam.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I've been giving her 10 to 20 votes on the weeks I remember to vote.
>>>Tonight, I'm going to be sure to remember, and I'm going to exceed
>>>that.
>>
>>How can you say that without even hearing the singing first?
>
>We're on a mission from God.

So were David Karesh and Jim Jones ;-)
--
zob