OT: DWTS 10/10 Recap, Week 4

Nancy2

Oct 11, 2011, 9:16:24 AM10/11/11
"In a world defined by rhinestones," Tom is in rare form and Brooke
looks fine - except my personal grrrrr about those dresses which have
one shoulder dropped down the arm so it makes you want to say, "Pull
up your damn dress!" Harold Wheeler has about doubled his "orchestra"
for the night, so as to do the theme music justice - not that it
helped much. That "Pirates" theme was pretty much unrecognizable; it
could have been so much more dramatic to help Carson and Anna along.
Oh, well. At least the singer didn't make my ears bleed this week.

It's "movie" night - themes from the movies. I thought the pros would
be able to choose their own, but no - the producers give them their
music and dance style.

I thought they missed a great opportunity by not choosing any James
Bond movie theme. There are some memorable ones.

We can tell from the introduction that it's a free-for-all costume
night - let your imaginations run wild! Carson in a goatee? He
looked like an extra in an Errol Flynn movie. Cheryl's dress? What
was she, some alien from a comet stream? Or maybe from Planet
Ork. ;-)

Louis Van Amstel choreographed an opening number by the troupe and the
pros - a Western theme that segued into Star Wars. Even though Star
Wars was often compared with a shoot-em-up Western, the dance wasn't
very cohesive, IMO.

Tom explained there would be some preliminary "mucking about" (Len's
term) at the beginning of the performances in order to set the right
tone. It was pointed at Len, who complains often about such things,
but Len said he totally understood the need for it this night.

1. Chynna & Tony, Tango, Mission Impossible. Chynna has trouble
focusing. Tony entered by dropping down on a wire from the ceiling.
Chynna looks as stiff as a board. Apparently, she lost her way and
never really recovered. It was a very poor showing. Her hair
extensions were a mistake - I've never seen a Tango hairdo that isn't
sleek and close to the head. Tony did an admirable job of trying to
save the dance, but it didn't happen. We can tell by looking at
Chynna that she's very disappointed in herself. Len - disappointing
for her; it was a challenge for the pro. Bruno - she tried too hard.
CA - at least she didn't lose her composure.
CA - 7
Len - 7
Bruno - 7
(Scores were too high, IMO. The whole thing was a mess.)

The "A list" rooting section (Tom's words) include Courtney, Cher,
David Baldwin - and Donny Osmond. As a matter of fact, Chaz said his
whole family was there.

2. David & Kym, Paso Doble, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost
Ark. David's brain is scrambled - he says he's dyslexic and has
trouble with concepts like right and left. He's going to show passion
and life or death intensity! He swung onto the dance floor from a
rope - he's got the right attitude and right posture - I thought it
was very suited to his personality and that it was a very good
performance. The crowd loved it. Bruno - very good, but watch the
turns. CA - suited him; she loved every minute. Len - fussed about
technique.
CA - 8
Len - 7
Bruno - 8

TUESDAY NIGHT: Julianne in two numbers, one with Derek and one with
her Footloose co-star, Kenny Wormald plus Susan Boyle, Blake Shelton
and Rafael Cebrian (maybe - had a hard time understanding Tom).

3. Carson & Anna, Viennese Waltz, Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse
of the Black Pearl. Carson says pirates are all about tight pants,
open shirts, and they're looking for jewelry - he can handle that.
They got some swordplay lessons, but I'm not sure that was evident in
the performance. He comes onto the floor in a hat with a stuffed bird
on it (anyone remember that dead-bird-on-the-arm scene from Monty
Python)? I hated the musical arrangement. Anna's choreography was
very clever, and I thought they did a fine job of it. CA - likened it
to being on the ride at Disney World; it was Carson's most "butch"
performance. Len - no technique, no quality, but great fun. Bruno -
next Pirate movie is "Revenge of the Gay Blade." The dance was
absolutely bonkers, but who cares?
(Actually, I think there was some good technique on Carson's part, but
Len seems not to want to give him any dance skill credit.)
Ca - 7
Len - 6
Bruno - 7

4. Nancy & Tristan, Paso Doble, Flash Gordon (Queen). Tristan tries
to get Nancy to transfer some of her confrontational aggressive news
commentary side to the dance floor, but it wasn't very successful.
This was one of my least favorite performances of the night (along
with Rob K's). There was no passion, no fire (except on stage). It
was lackluster. Len - it wasn't exciting. Bruno - it was like Nancy
was in hiding; no character. CA - solid technique, but she needs to
connect with the audience.
Scores - 7s across the board.

5. Hope & Maks, Foxtrot, Toy Story. This was really good - great
characters and really good choreography. I think Maks put a lot of
proper Foxtrot steps in. Bruno - they're making sweet music, so
nice. He loved it. CA - made her smile all the way through. Len -
went off on some kind of a confusing tirade about how they need to
practice more. ?? I didn't get it. Yes, Hope has a tough schedule,
but she works as hard as anyone else. Len took his grumpy pills.
Scores - 8s across the board.

6. Rob & Cheryl, Paso Doble, Superman. Okay, explain Cheryl's
costume to me - and why did Rob stay in the Clark Kent character the
whole dance? Because he did, Cheryl should have been dressed like
Lois Lane. In the practices, Rob again says how hard he's working. I
didn't see it in this performance, I thought it was pretty dull and
boring. Again, Cheryl seems to have problems with transitions. There
wasn't any passion - it was overall too regimented. CA - likes the
way Rob moves (she gets very emotional about this. Huh?) Len - he
might as well have been a waiter. Bruno - Rob has to believe in
himself so others will believe his role.
Scores were 8s across the board, which I thought should have been 7s.

7. Ricki & Derek, Tango, Psycho. Derek is confused about how to put
it together, but as we know by now, Derek can do anything. Ricki is
frustrated trying to learn the steps - the choreo was very difficult.
We are not disappointed when they perform - it was an outstanding
dance with great choreo - great passion - proper Tango moves - the
whole (mirror) ball of wax. I was really entranced and am going to
have to watch it again. It started with Derek & Ricki against a scrim
showing their silhouettes in a pseudo-psycho scene, and ended with the
same kind of effect. Len - should be at the top of the leader board.
Bruno - blockbuster performance, an immaculate tribute to the master
of suspense. CA - brilliance in the ballroom.
CA - 10
Len - 9
Bruno - 10
(proper scores, IMO)

8. Chaz & Lacey, Paso Doble, Rocky. (As if we didn't see that
coming, just from the costumes. Lacey's was a little too obvious rah-
rah for me, but whatever works.) Lacey wants Chaz to feel like he's
in the boxing ring when they practice - she takes him to Richard
Simmons to help him work out. LOL. Chaz looks like he's re-energized
and his knees seem to be working fine. I thought it was the best Paso
of the night. It had passion, and Chaz' character was believable.
His mom loved it. Bruno - showed that he keeps coming back and
getting stronger. CA - very emotional, and she thought the
performance was very emotional. Len - his best dance to date, but it
wasn't a knockout.
Scores - 7s across the board.
(This was much better than Rob & Cheryl's, yet the scores were lower.)

9. J.R. & Karina, Fox Trot, Pink Panther. J.R. doesn't like anything
about the Fox Trot, but he did a fine job of not showing that. Karina
brought in a male pro so J.R. could see clearly what the male partner
should be doing in the dance. I liked the choreo, especially the
"tail twitches," but didn't think it was as good as Chaz'. CA - it
fell flat for her - she didn't like the humor. Len - best "star"
dance of the night (I don't agree). Bruno - great ability and great
versatility.
CA - 8
Len - 9
Bruno - 9

Okay, so who's going home? I think it should be Rob or Nancy. Who it
will be, I haven't a clue.

N.

Nancy2

Oct 11, 2011, 9:30:39 AM10/11/11

Oh, one more thing - have we ever seen a pro with chest hair like
Tristan's? It must be an Irish thing. LOL.

N.

Mike

Oct 11, 2011, 9:52:43 AM10/11/11
On Oct 11, 9:16 am, Nancy2 <ellorysg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.  Chynna & Tony, Tango, Mission Impossible.  Chynna has trouble
> focusing.  Tony entered by dropping down on a wire from the ceiling.
> Chynna looks as stiff as a board.  Apparently, she lost her way and
> never really recovered.  It was a very poor showing.  Her hair
> extensions were a mistake - I've never seen a Tango hairdo that isn't
> sleek and close to the head.  Tony did an admirable job of trying to
> save the dance, but it didn't happen.  We can tell by looking at
> Chynna that she's very disappointed in herself.  Len - disappointing
> for her; it was a challenge for the pro.  Bruno - she tried too hard.
> CA - at least she didn't lose her composure.
> CA - 7
> Len - 7
> Bruno - 7
> (Scores were too high, IMO.  The whole thing was a mess.)
>
> N.

Thanks for the nice re-cap Nancy. I think Chynna is a fine dancer,
but does anyone else think her face looks strange? Perhaps too much
plastic surgery? She is unrecognizable from the pixie girl singing
with Wilson Phillips 20 years ago (and not because she looks simply
looks older....something else is off).

Mike

Nancy2

Oct 11, 2011, 10:59:06 AM10/11/11
> Mike- Hide quoted text -

Stiff, yes - maybe too much Botox? I think her years of abusing
herself would probably show (more) if not for some help from makeup
and Botox.

N.

ri...@home.com

Oct 11, 2011, 11:18:23 AM10/11/11
Nancy2 <ellor...@gmail.com> wrote in news:8440b199-72e6-4534-87dd-
36e98e...@fx14g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

> 1. Chynna & Tony, Tango, Mission Impossible. Chynna has trouble
> focusing. Tony entered by dropping down on a wire from the ceiling.
> Chynna looks as stiff as a board. Apparently, she lost her way and
> never really recovered. It was a very poor showing. Her hair
> extensions were a mistake - I've never seen a Tango hairdo that isn't
> sleek and close to the head. Tony did an admirable job of trying to
> save the dance, but it didn't happen. We can tell by looking at
> Chynna that she's very disappointed in herself. Len - disappointing
> for her; it was a challenge for the pro. Bruno - she tried too hard.
> CA - at least she didn't lose her composure.
> CA - 7
> Len - 7
> Bruno - 7
> (Scores were too high, IMO. The whole thing was a mess.)

Yea I can't believe they got all 7's. She forgot like 1/3 of the
performance. I was thinking she would get 5's and 6's.

I noticed when someone messes up the cameras zoom out.

> Okay, so who's going home? I think it should be Rob or Nancy. Who it
> will be, I haven't a clue.

I think Chynna, Nancy or Chaz should go tonight. Hopeful Carson, who they
score low but is probably the most entertaining will stay.

I think the winner will either be JR and Ricki Lake.

Judy Haffner

Oct 11, 2011, 2:51:22 PM10/11/11

Nancy wrote:

>It's "movie" night - themes from the
> movies. I thought the pros would be
> able to choose their own, but no - the
> producers give them their music and
>dance style.

I also would think this should be a decision between the pro and celeb
dancing couples.

>I thought they missed a great opportunity
> by not choosing any James Bond movie
> theme. There are some memorable
> ones.

I've never seen a James Bond movie, so personally, it wouldn't be
memorable to me, IMO.

>Louis Van Amstel choreographed an
> opening number by the troupe and the
> pros - a Western theme that segued into
> Star Wars. Even though Star Wars was
> often compared with a shoot-em-up
> Western, the dance wasn't very
> cohesive, IMO.

Actually I really did enjoy this, as well as the 2nd routine he
choreographed.

>1. Chynna & Tony, Tango,

>Chynna has trouble focusing. Tony
> entered by dropping down on a wire
> from the ceiling. Chynna looks as stiff
> as a board. Apparently, she lost her way
> and never really recovered. It was a
> very poor showing.

Whew! what happened to her last night?! She really "flubbed" up and was
SO many mistakes, and very unusual for her, plus Tony hurt his ankle
during rehearsal, so he was limping after the performance. This could
actually cost her a lot of votes, but maybe she has a big enough fan
base to carry her through? I never realized that she has such "chicken
legs" until the clips of them rehearsing!

>The "A list" rooting section (Tom's
> words) include Courtney, Cher, David
> Baldwin - and Donny Osmond. As a
> matter of fact, Chaz said his whole
> family was there.

Nice that Chaz's family was there, for probably his best performance. I
saw Dr. Phil ITA beside Donny too...maybe he's drumming up guests for
his show? :) Who does Donny come to root for?

>2. David & Kym, Paso Doble,

> I thought it was very suited to his
> personality and that it was a very good
> performance.

He always looks a little too intent and a wee bit confused...it shows in
his face, but I think he is steadily improving. I thought too, he was
stately and dramatic.

>TUESDAY NIGHT: Julianne in two
> numbers, one with Derek and one with
> her Footloose co-star, Kenny Wormald
> plus Susan Boyle, Blake Shelton and
> Rafael Cebrian (maybe - had a hard
> time understanding Tom).

I didn't catch the last guest's name either, but looking forward to
seeing Julianne and Blake.

>3. Carson & Anna, Viennese Waltz,

>I hated the musical arrangement. Anna's
> choreography was very clever, and I
> thought they did a fine job of it.

I thought their attire was very good, and, yes the choreography too. It
was fun and frolicky, though not technically perfect for sure.

>4. Nancy & Tristan, Paso Doble,

>This was one of my least favorite
> performances of the night (along with
> Rob K's). There was no passion, no fire
> (except on stage). It was lackluster.

She seemed to get right into the spirit of the dance, but it's too bad
she can't do that with the audience. She always appears to be uptight,
and needs to just let go and enjoy the moment, as their performances
tend to be a bit boring for me. She had a little "slip" too at the very
end..heard them talking about it after the show, on another channel.

>5. Hope & Maks, Foxtrot, Toy Story. This
> was really good - great characters and
> really good choreography.

Wow! Maks makes a dang good looking cowboy! She had on ugly pants, but
thought their performance was cute and playful, and good entertainment.

>6. Rob & Cheryl, Paso Doble,

>I thought it was pretty dull and boring.
> Again, Cheryl seems to have problems
> with transitions. There wasn't any
> passion - it was overall too regimented.

He actually didn't do too bad, I suppose but he's just not a favorite
with me for some reason. I never noticed until the rehearsal clips they
showed, that he has quite a "bubble butt"!

>7. Ricki & Derek, Tango,

> it was an outstanding dance with great
> choreo - great passion - proper Tango
> moves - the whole (mirror) ball of wax. I
> was really entranced and am going to
> have to watch it again.

This was really VERY good...so precise and dramatic, and over all well
executed. Derek did a fantastic job choreographing this routine, in
spite of how he seemed to be struggling at practice. They well deserved
the first 10's of the season!

>8. Chaz & Lacey, Paso Doble,

> I thought it was the best Paso of the
> night. It had passion, and Chaz'
> character was believable. His mom
> loved it.

Having family ITA seemed to help him forget about his bad knees, etc.,
as he did the best he's ever done, and even ran up the steps (much
better than I could have!). He took on the masculine role and made it
believable in their routine. Sure can tell his mother is proud of him!

>9. J.R. & Karina, Fox Trot,

> I liked the choreo, especially the "tail
> twitches," but didn't think it was as good
> as Chaz'.

I agreed with Len on this performance, although he was a real grouch
with some of the others last night! I couldn't understand Carrie Ann's
negativity?! I thought J.R. was debonier and dashing and it was just
plain FUN. The bright pink tux about burned my eye balls out! LOL

>Okay, so who's going home? I think it
> should be Rob or Nancy. Who it will be,
> I haven't a clue.

Yes, hard to say, but it could be either of these two. I don't expect
Chaz to be in the bottom 2 tonight. It's the first time I've watched the
show at the time it aired, so first time I could vote and gave 18 votes,
on two phones, to J.R. He and Ricki are by far my top favorites.

Thanks, Nancy!
Judy

Mike

Oct 11, 2011, 3:26:56 PM10/11/11
On Oct 11, 2:51 pm, jhaff...@webtv.net (Judy Haffner) wrote:
> I've never seen a James Bond movie, so personally, it wouldn't be
> memorable to me, IMO.

Oh Judy....there so many good Bond movies! Please watch Thunderball.
I loved that one. It's vintage Bond, featuring Sean Connery. I
didn't even mind some of the Roger Moore editions.

Mike

Nancy2

Oct 11, 2011, 4:49:38 PM10/11/11

> I've never seen a James Bond movie, so personally, it wouldn't be
> memorable to me, IMO.

The old ones are the best ones.

> >Louis Van Amstel choreographed an
> > opening number by the troupe and the
> > pros - a Western theme that segued into
> > Star Wars. Even though Star Wars was
> > often compared with a shoot-em-up
> > Western, the dance wasn't very
> > cohesive, IMO.
>
> Actually I really did enjoy this, as well as the 2nd routine he
> choreographed.

Louis together with Val Chmerkovskiy choreo'd the 2nd one.

> Nice that Chaz's family was there, for probably his best performance. I
> saw Dr. Phil ITA beside Donny too...maybe he's drumming up guests for
> his show? :) Who does Donny come to root for?

Donny comes just because it's the place to see and be seen. ;-)

> >Okay, so who's going home? I think it
> > should be Rob or Nancy. Who it will be,
> > I haven't a clue.
>
> Yes, hard to say, but it could be either of these two. I don't expect
> Chaz to be in the bottom 2 tonight. It's the first time I've watched the
> show at the time it aired, so first time I could vote and gave 18 votes,
> on two phones, to J.R. He and Ricki are by far my top favorites.
>
> Thanks, Nancy!
> Judy

You'e welcome - love to read your comments. Go rent "Goldfinger."
LOL.

N.

Nancy2

Oct 11, 2011, 4:51:33 PM10/11/11

I suggested Goldfinger - View to a Kill makes my legs tremble because
of the Golden Gate Bridge scene. Goldfinger would have been a better
theme than Mission Impossible, IMO, but then I'm old. ;-)

N.

Pidge

Oct 11, 2011, 6:24:20 PM10/11/11
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:49:38 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2 <ellor...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I've never seen a James Bond movie, so personally, it wouldn't be
>> memorable to me, IMO.
>
>The old ones are the best ones.
>

>> >Louis Van Amstel choreographed an
>> > opening number by the troupe and the
>> > pros - a Western theme that segued into
>> > Star Wars. Even though Star Wars was
>> > often compared with a shoot-em-up
>> > Western, the dance wasn't very
>> > cohesive, IMO.
>>
>> Actually I really did enjoy this, as well as the 2nd routine he
>> choreographed.
>
>Louis together with Val Chmerkovskiy choreo'd the 2nd one.
>>

>> Nice that Chaz's family was there, for probably his best performance. I
>> saw Dr. Phil ITA beside Donny too...maybe he's drumming up guests for
>> his show? :) Who does Donny come to root for?
>
>Donny comes just because it's the place to see and be seen. ;-)

Also, he gets paid to be in audience. All previous winners do. Read that
somewhere.

>> >Okay, so who's going home? I think it
>> > should be Rob or Nancy. Who it will be,
>> > I haven't a clue.
>>
>> Yes, hard to say, but it could be either of these two. I don't expect
>> Chaz to be in the bottom 2 tonight. It's the first time I've watched the
>> show at the time it aired, so first time I could vote and gave 18 votes,
>> on two phones, to J.R. He and Ricki are by far my top favorites.
>>
>> Thanks, Nancy!
>> Judy
>
>You'e welcome - love to read your comments. Go rent "Goldfinger."
>LOL.
>
>N.

-------------
To send email, replace "anti.spam" with "yahoo"

Tin@

Oct 11, 2011, 10:56:37 PM10/11/11
I agree and that dance to me showed what I keep saying about Tony's
lack of chereography skills. That was a boring dance even if she
hadn't messed up.

> The "A list" rooting section (Tom's words) include Courtney, Cher,
> David Baldwin - and Donny Osmond.  As a matter of fact, Chaz said his
> whole family was there.
>
> 2.  David & Kym, Paso Doble, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost
> Ark.  David's brain is scrambled - he says he's dyslexic and has
> trouble with concepts like right and left.  He's going to show passion
> and life or death intensity!  He swung onto the dance floor from a
> rope - he's got the right attitude and right posture - I thought it
> was very suited to his personality and that it was a very good
> performance.  The crowd loved it.  Bruno - very good, but watch the
> turns.  CA - suited him; she loved every minute.  Len - fussed about
> technique.
> CA - 8
> Len - 7
> Bruno - 8

I liked it.

> TUESDAY NIGHT:  Julianne in two numbers, one with Derek and one with
> her Footloose co-star, Kenny Wormald plus Susan Boyle, Blake Shelton
> and Rafael Cebrian (maybe - had a hard time understanding Tom).
>
> 3.  Carson & Anna, Viennese Waltz, Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse
> of the Black Pearl.  Carson says pirates are all about tight pants,
> open shirts, and they're looking for jewelry - he can handle that.
> They got some swordplay lessons, but I'm not sure that was evident in
> the performance.  He comes onto the floor in a hat with a stuffed bird
> on it (anyone remember that dead-bird-on-the-arm scene from Monty
> Python)?  I hated the musical arrangement.  Anna's choreography was
> very clever, and I thought they did a fine job of it.  CA - likened it
> to being on the ride at Disney World; it was Carson's most "butch"
> performance.  Len - no technique, no quality, but great fun.  Bruno -
> next Pirate movie is "Revenge of the Gay Blade."  The dance was
> absolutely bonkers, but who cares?
> (Actually, I think there was some good technique on Carson's part, but
> Len seems not to want to give him any dance skill credit.)
> Ca - 7
> Len - 6
> Bruno - 7

was ok

> 4.  Nancy & Tristan, Paso Doble, Flash Gordon (Queen).  Tristan tries
> to get Nancy to transfer some of her confrontational aggressive news
> commentary side to the dance floor, but it wasn't very successful.
> This was one of my least favorite performances of the night (along
> with Rob K's).  There was no passion, no fire (except on stage).  It
> was lackluster.  Len - it wasn't exciting.  Bruno - it was like Nancy
> was in hiding; no character.  CA - solid technique, but she needs to
> connect with the audience.
> Scores - 7s across the board.

boring

> 5.  Hope & Maks, Foxtrot, Toy Story.  This was really good - great
> characters and really good choreography.  I think Maks put a lot of
> proper Foxtrot steps in.  Bruno - they're making sweet music, so
> nice.  He loved it.  CA - made her smile all the way through.  Len -
> went off on some kind of a confusing tirade about how they need to
> practice more.  ??  I didn't get it.  Yes, Hope has a tough schedule,
> but she works as hard as anyone else.  Len took his grumpy pills.
> Scores - 8s across the board.

This was cute, I enjoyed this dance and seeing a nicer side to Maks.
I agree and this was a great dance,

> 8.  Chaz & Lacey, Paso Doble, Rocky.  (As if we didn't see that
> coming, just from the costumes.  Lacey's was a little too obvious rah-
> rah for me, but whatever works.)  Lacey wants Chaz to feel like he's
> in the boxing ring when they practice - she takes him to Richard
> Simmons to help him work out.  LOL.  Chaz looks like he's re-energized
> and his knees seem to be working fine.  I thought it was the best Paso
> of the night.  It had passion, and Chaz' character was believable.
> His mom loved it.   Bruno - showed that he keeps coming back and
> getting stronger.  CA - very emotional, and she thought the
> performance was very emotional.  Len - his best dance to date, but it
> wasn't a knockout.
> Scores - 7s across the board.
> (This was much better than Rob & Cheryl's, yet the scores were lower.)

> 9.  J.R. & Karina, Fox Trot, Pink Panther.  J.R. doesn't like anything
> about the Fox Trot, but he did a fine job of not showing that.  Karina
> brought in a male pro so J.R. could see clearly what the male partner
> should be doing in the dance.  I liked the choreo, especially the
> "tail twitches," but didn't think it was as good as Chaz'.  CA - it
> fell flat for her - she didn't like the humor.  Len - best "star"
> dance of the night (I don't agree).  Bruno - great ability and great
> versatility.
> CA - 8
> Len - 9
> Bruno - 9

I've enjoyed all his dances and this one didn't disappoint.

> Okay, so who's going home?  I think it should be Rob or Nancy.  Who it
> will be, I haven't a clue.
>
> N.

prolly one of those 2.

Tin@

Oct 11, 2011, 10:59:09 PM10/11/11
On Oct 11, 8:18 am, ri...@home.com wrote:
> Nancy2 <ellorysg...@gmail.com> wrote in news:8440b199-72e6-4534-87dd-
> 36e98e223...@fx14g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:
IAWTP.
Message has been deleted

Judy Haffner

Oct 12, 2011, 1:44:52 AM10/12/11

Zob wrote:

(in reference to J.R.)

>Meh. He's being pushed so hard by the
> show that it's turning me against him.

Not near as much as Ricki is, though she is a good dancer, but Derek is
a good teacher too. I just would like to see another pro dancer and
their partner win this year...give someone else a chance.

Among my circle of friends and family, J. R. is the favorite. He has
grown on me more each week, and I really hope he and Ricki make it to
the finals. Both have large fan bases, I'm quite sure.

Judy