The I Don't Give A Shit Anymore Version

Lesmond

Apr 1, 2016, 1:49:27 AM4/1/16
They are handing it to Trent. And I don't like Trent. He must be extra
nice to Uncle Creepy. Ugh.

So it's hometown nonsense. Apparently the Bourg was a footy/baskety stud
until heart failure. I feel bad for him. It can happen. But right now I
wish Leonard Cohen had never been born. Mack doesn't suck, but needs to go
home. I get my wish eventually.

Dalton is no Kelly. And what's up with him and his mom's hair salon? He
has an acute sense of smell that I can identify with. Or something,
according to my notes. Hey, beer is involved. And ketchup and grape jelly
in meatball sauce? You guys have been eating it for years.

He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.

Trent is too boring for me to even write about. He sings a "Chris
Stapleton" song that has apparently been around for over a hundred years.
They spoil the finale by announcing he will already be in it. What a farce.

They have to play with Gordon Ramsay for some reason. I really miss "The F
Word"

Who is Rudy Mancuso?

La'Porsha is just La'Porsha. Don't know the song, but it was all spiritual
and stuff. That's what my notes say. I have no short term memory.

Dalton is having a breakdown and they make him sing a terrible Bruce song.
Starts out in sleepytown and then...This is why I like Dalton! And then
Harry tells him flat out that he can't sing. You're the fuckers who put him
through this far. Keith backs Harry up. Dalton, please climb under bus
number 6. Or for your convenience the numbers are painted on the top of the
bus and you can just leap put your hotel window

La'Porsha sings something soulful that I'm supposed to know. That's really
her hair?

Uncle Creepy makes my cat hide.

Ryan makes a big deal about Justin Timberlake allowing them to do a song. I
was pissed it wasn't "Dick in a Box" and Trent fails to impress me, so I
ffed. It doesn't matter. They have already crowned him and he will be my
least favorite winner, ever.

Refuse to listen to the Urban.

This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.

It seems that La'Porsha has a baby and Trent has a dog. I'm not sure what
I'm supposed to do with this information. I suppose another beer is in
order.

They make La'Porsha sing Adele. I am going to kill myself just so I can
come back and haunt Harry. But La'Porsha is always a thing. I want her to
win.

I do not like Trent and Harry can't count. Who said "Shazam?" It's in my
notes. And then I had to try to explain "Shazam" to my son who only knows
it as a music app. It's spring break, he stays up all night with me.

So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?

--
Queen of the fucking universe.

Zob

Apr 1, 2016, 2:24:24 AM4/1/16
On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 01:39:53 -0400 (EDT), "Lesmond"
<les...@verizon.net> wrote:

>They are handing it to Trent. And I don't like Trent. He must be extra
>nice to Uncle Creepy. Ugh.

I just can't get a mental picture out of my mind of Trent wearing
nothing but a pair of hockey knee guards kneeling down...
Yeah, I know, that's ugly. But hey, it's the last season.

>So it's hometown nonsense. Apparently the Bourg was a footy/baskety stud
>until heart failure. I feel bad for him. It can happen. But right now I
>wish Leonard Cohen had never been born. Mack doesn't suck, but needs to go
>home. I get my wish eventually.

This confuses me a lot. I thought he had the heart failure first,
recovered, and THEN played all these sports.

>Dalton is no Kelly. And what's up with him and his mom's hair salon? He
>has an acute sense of smell that I can identify with. Or something,
>according to my notes. Hey, beer is involved. And ketchup and grape jelly
>in meatball sauce? You guys have been eating it for years.

Not me!

>He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
>truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
>of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
>jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.

ewwwww

>Trent is too boring for me to even write about. He sings a "Chris
>Stapleton" song that has apparently been around for over a hundred years.
>They spoil the finale by announcing he will already be in it. What a farce.

>They have to play with Gordon Ramsay for some reason. I really miss "The F
>Word"

I like the show where people have him come in to straighten out their
restaurants and he screams and cusses at them so much that he makes
them cry.

>Who is Rudy Mancuso?

who?

>La'Porsha is just La'Porsha. Don't know the song, but it was all spiritual
>and stuff. That's what my notes say. I have no short term memory.

"Glory." It's a John Legend song from the movie, "Selma"

>Dalton is having a breakdown and they make him sing a terrible Bruce song.
>Starts out in sleepytown and then...This is why I like Dalton! And then
>Harry tells him flat out that he can't sing. You're the fuckers who put him
>through this far. Keith backs Harry up. Dalton, please climb under bus
>number 6. Or for your convenience the numbers are painted on the top of the
>bus and you can just leap put your hotel window

LOL.
I betrayed you and already wrote comments on the songs under
Universe's post so am not going to write them again. But ITA.

>La'Porsha sings something soulful that I'm supposed to know. That's really
>her hair?

I didn't know it. And it wasn't that great a song for her.

>Uncle Creepy makes my cat hide.
I don't think any small animals would be safe around him any more than
little boys are.

>Ryan makes a big deal about Justin Timberlake allowing them to do a song. I
>was pissed it wasn't "Dick in a Box" and Trent fails to impress me, so I
>ffed. It doesn't matter. They have already crowned him and he will be my
>least favorite winner, ever.

I FF'ed most of it too. It was a sucky song, as most of the songs
were throughout the whole show.

>Refuse to listen to the Urban.

I FF'ed though it.

>This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
>him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.

You'll have to read my comment on this in Universe's "Tonight's Show
Summary" thread. He's definitely going to have to up his meds after
what they threw at him.

>It seems that La'Porsha has a baby and Trent has a dog. I'm not sure what
>I'm supposed to do with this information. I suppose another beer is in
>order.

The baby I could see. But I was wondering WTH Trent's dog was doing
in the studio.

>They make La'Porsha sing Adele. I am going to kill myself just so I can
>come back and haunt Harry.

Again, read my comment on this in the other thread. We have similar
evil thoughts about HCJ; just different approaches as to how to best
get back at him for the torture he's imposing on Dalton, La'porsha and
us this evening.

>But La'Porsha is always a thing. I want her to
>win.

So do I. So do I. More than ever after tonight. She seems so
genuine and likeable. And I love that she took the judge's lemons
that they tried to ram down her throat and made the proverbial
lemonade. I especially love that she turned the tables on Unce Creepy
tonight and told him his song choices basically sucked dead donkey
balls but she said it in such a good natured way that she came off as
the good guy and he came off as the creep.
Oh, wait.. that's the way that it is.

>I do not like Trent and Harry can't count. Who said "Shazam?" It's in my
>notes. And then I had to try to explain "Shazam" to my son who only knows
>it as a music app. It's spring break, he stays up all night with me.

Keith DID refer to Shazam, the music app.

>So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?

They're not telling us so they can change the method at the last
second if it doesn't go the way they want it apparently.

Thanks for doing a fun recap once again, Lesmond. :)

Lesmond

Apr 1, 2016, 1:39:22 PM4/1/16
On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 02:24:15 -0400, Zob wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 01:39:53 -0400 (EDT), "Lesmond"
><les...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>So it's hometown nonsense. Apparently the Bourg was a footy/baskety stud
>>until heart failure. I feel bad for him. It can happen. But right now I
>>wish Leonard Cohen had never been born. Mack doesn't suck, but needs to go
>>home. I get my wish eventually.
>
>This confuses me a lot. I thought he had the heart failure first,
>recovered, and THEN played all these sports.

I din't think so, but I'm not willing to watch it again.

>>Dalton is no Kelly. And what's up with him and his mom's hair salon? He
>>has an acute sense of smell that I can identify with. Or something,
>>according to my notes. Hey, beer is involved. And ketchup and grape jelly
>>in meatball sauce? You guys have been eating it for years.
>
>Not me!

Have you ever had cocktail meatballs or weenies? That's whats in the sauce.
Google it.

>>He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
>>truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
>>of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
>>jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.
>
>ewwwww

Yummmmm.

>>They have to play with Gordon Ramsay for some reason. I really miss "The F
>>Word"
>
>I like the show where people have him come in to straighten out their
>restaurants and he screams and cusses at them so much that he makes
>them cry.

I've only watched it when it's been a local restaurant.

>>Who is Rudy Mancuso?
>
>who?

I had his name written down. I don't know.

>>La'Porsha is just La'Porsha. Don't know the song, but it was all spiritual
>>and stuff. That's what my notes say. I have no short term memory.
>
>"Glory." It's a John Legend song from the movie, "Selma"

'kay.

>>Dalton is having a breakdown and they make him sing a terrible Bruce song.
>>Starts out in sleepytown and then...This is why I like Dalton! And then
>>Harry tells him flat out that he can't sing. You're the fuckers who put him
>>through this far. Keith backs Harry up. Dalton, please climb under bus
>>number 6. Or for your convenience the numbers are painted on the top of the
>>bus and you can just leap put your hotel window
>
>LOL.
>I betrayed you and already wrote comments on the songs under
>Universe's post so am not going to write them again. But ITA.

Hmpf.

>>Uncle Creepy makes my cat hide.
>I don't think any small animals would be safe around him any more than
>little boys are.

But my poor little Eddie-Eddie is tired of being puked on.

>>Ryan makes a big deal about Justin Timberlake allowing them to do a song. I
>>was pissed it wasn't "Dick in a Box" and Trent fails to impress me, so I
>>ffed. It doesn't matter. They have already crowned him and he will be my
>>least favorite winner, ever.
>
>I FF'ed most of it too. It was a sucky song, as most of the songs
>were throughout the whole show.

Absolutely.

>>This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
>>him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.
>
>You'll have to read my comment on this in Universe's "Tonight's Show
>Summary" thread. He's definitely going to have to up his meds after
>what they threw at him.

Hmpf.

>>It seems that La'Porsha has a baby and Trent has a dog. I'm not sure what
>>I'm supposed to do with this information. I suppose another beer is in
>>order.
>
>The baby I could see. But I was wondering WTH Trent's dog was doing
>in the studio.

Therapy dog?

>>They make La'Porsha sing Adele. I am going to kill myself just so I can
>>come back and haunt Harry.
>
>Again, read my comment on this in the other thread. We have similar
>evil thoughts about HCJ; just different approaches as to how to best
>get back at him for the torture he's imposing on Dalton, La'porsha and
>us this evening.

Hmpf.

>>But La'Porsha is always a thing. I want her to
>>win.
>
>So do I. So do I. More than ever after tonight. She seems so
>genuine and likeable. And I love that she took the judge's lemons
>that they tried to ram down her throat and made the proverbial
>lemonade. I especially love that she turned the tables on Unce Creepy
>tonight and told him his song choices basically sucked dead donkey
>balls but she said it in such a good natured way that she came off as
>the good guy and he came off as the creep.
>Oh, wait.. that's the way that it is.

Ha!

>>I do not like Trent and Harry can't count. Who said "Shazam?" It's in my
>>notes. And then I had to try to explain "Shazam" to my son who only knows
>>it as a music app. It's spring break, he stays up all night with me.
>
>Keith DID refer to Shazam, the music app.

Oh. Nevermind.

>>So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?
>
>They're not telling us so they can change the method at the last
>second if it doesn't go the way they want it apparently.
>
>Thanks for doing a fun recap once again, Lesmond. :)

You're welcome! Traitor.

Judy

Apr 1, 2016, 4:01:23 PM4/1/16
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 9:49:27 PM UTC-8, Lesmond wrote:
> They are handing it to Trent. And I don't like Trent. He must be extra
> nice to Uncle Creepy. Ugh.

Yep, they were all A*S kissing Trent last night especially,
and La'Porsha, but they have been "grooming" them for the
finales for quite awhile now.

> So it's hometown nonsense. Apparently the Bourg was a footy/baskety stud
> until heart failure. I feel bad for him. It can happen. But right now I
> wish Leonard Cohen had never been born. Mack doesn't suck, but needs to go
> home. I get my wish eventually.
>
> Dalton is no Kelly. And what's up with him and his mom's hair salon? He
> has an acute sense of smell that I can identify with. Or something,
> according to my notes. Hey, beer is involved. And ketchup and grape jelly
> in meatball sauce? You guys have been eating it for years.

He probably spent a lot of time at the hair salon as a
kid and lots of guys would rather go to a women's salon
than a barber.

I've made meatballs tons of times with grape jelly
and ketchup..they are yummy!

> He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
> truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
> of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
> jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.

Lots of the Idols have been overwhelmed and shed tears
during their hometown visits. My oldest son loves Texas
too.

> Trent is too boring for me to even write about. He sings a "Chris
> Stapleton" song that has apparently been around for over a hundred years.
> They spoil the finale by announcing he will already be in it. What a farce.

I'm not a Trent fan, so nothing he does impresses me, and
especially his 'stink faces' while singing!

> They have to play with Gordon Ramsay for some reason. I really miss "The F
> Word"

He said something about being there for Dalton?

> Who is Rudy Mancuso?

Some kind of entertainer dude, I think, that had
the Idols doing sticky note pictures on the wall?!

> La'Porsha is just La'Porsha. Don't know the song, but it was all spiritual
> and stuff. That's what my notes say. I have no short term memory.

She gas a good voice, but so did Melinda Doolittle, and
she left before she made it to the finales. As far as La'Porsha
goes, I don't feel like "going to church" during the week.

> Dalton is having a breakdown and they make him sing a terrible Bruce song.
> Starts out in sleepytown and then...This is why I like Dalton! And then
> Harry tells him flat out that he can't sing. You're the fuckers who put him
> through this far. Keith backs Harry up. Dalton, please climb under bus
> number 6. Or for your convenience the numbers are painted on the top of the
> bus and you can just leap put your hotel window

Well, I loved it. I actually didn't think the judges were
harsh in their critiques. Harry even said Dalton had two
killer performances last night (1st and 2nd performances)
and gave him a pardon for the 3rd, which is the damn song
THEY picked for him to sing!!!

> La'Porsha sings something soulful that I'm supposed to know. That's really
> her hair?
>
> Uncle Creepy makes my cat hide.
>
> Ryan makes a big deal about Justin Timberlake allowing them to do a song. I
> was pissed it wasn't "Dick in a Box" and Trent fails to impress me, so I
> ffed. It doesn't matter. They have already crowned him and he will be my
> least favorite winner, ever.
>
> Refuse to listen to the Urban.

I recorded the show last night, as we were gone
from home at the time it aired, so I FF through
his performance.

> This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
> him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.

That was Brushetta's (spelling?) choice for Dalton, wasn't it?
I LOVED it!!

> It seems that La'Porsha has a baby and Trent has a dog. I'm not sure what
> I'm supposed to do with this information. I suppose another beer is in
> order.
>
> They make La'Porsha sing Adele. I am going to kill myself just so I can
> come back and haunt Harry. But La'Porsha is always a thing. I want her to
> win.
>
> I do not like Trent and Harry can't count. Who said "Shazam?" It's in my
> notes. And then I had to try to explain "Shazam" to my son who only knows
> it as a music app. It's spring break, he stays up all night with me.
>
> So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?
>
> --
> Queen of the fucking universe.

Not sorry to see MacKenzie go, and VERY
happy that Dalton got to the #3 spot, but
have a feeling that is as far as the bus
will let him go, without running over his
gizzard entirely, but Who really cares though,
as since is the last season of the show,
they aren't going to go out of their way
to help any of them launch a career, much
less the winner.

Thanks for recapping the show all season,
Lesmond...always enjoyed reading them.

Judy

Lesmond

Apr 1, 2016, 6:09:23 PM4/1/16
On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 13:01:21 -0700 (PDT), Judy wrote:

>On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 9:49:27 PM UTC-8, Lesmond wrote:
>> They are handing it to Trent. And I don't like Trent. He must be extra
>> nice to Uncle Creepy. Ugh.
>
>Yep, they were all A*S kissing Trent last night especially,
>and La'Porsha, but they have been "grooming" them for the
>finales for quite awhile now.

I like Dalton way better than Trent.

>> Dalton is no Kelly. And what's up with him and his mom's hair salon? He
>> has an acute sense of smell that I can identify with. Or something,
>> according to my notes. Hey, beer is involved. And ketchup and grape jelly
>> in meatball sauce? You guys have been eating it for years.
>
>He probably spent a lot of time at the hair salon as a
>kid and lots of guys would rather go to a women's salon
>than a barber.

It's true. My friend Pete always goes to a female stylist.

>> He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
>> truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
>> of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
>> jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.
>
>Lots of the Idols have been overwhelmed and shed tears
>during their hometown visits. My oldest son loves Texas
>too.

Hmpf.

>> Trent is too boring for me to even write about. He sings a "Chris
>> Stapleton" song that has apparently been around for over a hundred years.
>> They spoil the finale by announcing he will already be in it. What a farce.
>
>I'm not a Trent fan, so nothing he does impresses me, and
>especially his 'stink faces' while singing!

I just don't like him. Neither his voice nor his appearance appeal to me.

>> They have to play with Gordon Ramsay for some reason. I really miss "The F
>> Word"
>
>He said something about being there for Dalton?

Did he?

>> Who is Rudy Mancuso?
>
>Some kind of entertainer dude, I think, that had
>the Idols doing sticky note pictures on the wall?!

I just Googled him and it seems he is a YouTube star.

>> La'Porsha is just La'Porsha. Don't know the song, but it was all spiritual
>> and stuff. That's what my notes say. I have no short term memory.
>
>She gas a good voice, but so did Melinda Doolittle, and
>she left before she made it to the finales. As far as La'Porsha
>goes, I don't feel like "going to church" during the week.

I never, ever get that feeling from her.

>> Dalton is having a breakdown and they make him sing a terrible Bruce song.
>> Starts out in sleepytown and then...This is why I like Dalton! And then
>> Harry tells him flat out that he can't sing. You're the fuckers who put him
>> through this far. Keith backs Harry up. Dalton, please climb under bus
>> number 6. Or for your convenience the numbers are painted on the top of the
>> bus and you can just leap put your hotel window
>
>Well, I loved it. I actually didn't think the judges were
>harsh in their critiques. Harry even said Dalton had two
>killer performances last night (1st and 2nd performances)
>and gave him a pardon for the 3rd, which is the damn song
>THEY picked for him to sing!!!

I know. I really liked what he did with the song.

>> La'Porsha sings something soulful that I'm supposed to know. That's really
>> her hair?
>>
>> Uncle Creepy makes my cat hide.
>>
>> Ryan makes a big deal about Justin Timberlake allowing them to do a song. I
>> was pissed it wasn't "Dick in a Box" and Trent fails to impress me, so I
>> ffed. It doesn't matter. They have already crowned him and he will be my
>> least favorite winner, ever.
>>
>> Refuse to listen to the Urban.
>
>I recorded the show last night, as we were gone
>from home at the time it aired, so I FF through
>his performance.

It seems that everyone did.

>> This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
>> him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.
>
>That was Brushetta's (spelling?) choice for Dalton, wasn't it?
>I LOVED it!!

Please don't try to make him sound delicious. Gah. BORCHETTA. Nothing you
would ever want to eat. I liked Dalton the best tonight.

>> It seems that La'Porsha has a baby and Trent has a dog. I'm not sure what
>> I'm supposed to do with this information. I suppose another beer is in
>> order.
>>
>> They make La'Porsha sing Adele. I am going to kill myself just so I can
>> come back and haunt Harry. But La'Porsha is always a thing. I want her to
>> win.
>>
>> I do not like Trent and Harry can't count. Who said "Shazam?" It's in my
>> notes. And then I had to try to explain "Shazam" to my son who only knows
>> it as a music app. It's spring break, he stays up all night with me.
>>
>> So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?
>>
>> --
>> Queen of the fucking universe.
>
>Not sorry to see MacKenzie go, and VERY
>happy that Dalton got to the #3 spot, but
>have a feeling that is as far as the bus
>will let him go, without running over his
>gizzard entirely, but Who really cares though,
>as since is the last season of the show,
>they aren't going to go out of their way
>to help any of them launch a career, much
>less the winner.

All very sadly true.

>Thanks for recapping the show all season,
>Lesmond...always enjoyed reading them.

And I will do it next week. I swear. Maybe even sorta real time.

Zob

Apr 1, 2016, 6:33:35 PM4/1/16
On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 18:07:55 -0400 (EDT), "Lesmond"
<les...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 13:01:21 -0700 (PDT), Judy wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 9:49:27 PM UTC-8, Lesmond wrote:
>>> They are handing it to Trent. And I don't like Trent. He must be extra
>
>>Thanks for recapping the show all season,
>>Lesmond...always enjoyed reading them.
>
>And I will do it next week. I swear. Maybe even sorta real time.

Yay!

Giggles

Apr 1, 2016, 9:09:42 PM4/1/16
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 12:49:27 AM UTC-5, Lesmond wrote:
> They are handing it to Trent. And I don't like Trent. He must be extra
> nice to Uncle Creepy. Ugh.

Uncle Creepy is definitely trying hand Trent.

> So it's hometown nonsense. Apparently the Bourg was a footy/baskety stud
> until heart failure. I feel bad for him. It can happen. But right now I
> wish Leonard Cohen had never been born. Mack doesn't suck, but needs to go
> home. I get my wish eventually.

I wish he would have done the song he wrote and performed before on the show. Something with roses in it. Can't remember the name of the song.

> Dalton is no Kelly. And what's up with him and his mom's hair salon? He
> has an acute sense of smell that I can identify with. Or something,
> according to my notes. Hey, beer is involved. And ketchup and grape jelly
> in meatball sauce? You guys have been eating it for years.

Chili sauce and grape jelly for my meatballs and cocktail sausages. Ugh, now I have a picture of Uncle Creepy running after Dalton with a bottle of ketchup and a jar of grape jelly yelling "If you do what I want I'll give Trent the sucky songs for the finale!"

> He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
> truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
> of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
> jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.

Texas smells. Last time I was driving back from Mississippi, the air was so fresh...until I crossed over the bridge to Texas. I puked on your cat.

> Trent is too boring for me to even write about. He sings a "Chris
> Stapleton" song that has apparently been around for over a hundred years.
> They spoil the finale by announcing he will already be in it. What a farce.

He honors Mississippi by singing about Tennessee. Really? He thought THAT song would honor the people of Mississippi? And he sang it as much like Chris Stapleton as possible, but not as good. I wonder what the other two songs were that he turned down? I'm sure they weren't given more than 3 songs to choose from to honor their hometowns. The other two were probably New York New York and California Dreamin'.

> They have to play with Gordon Ramsay for some reason. I really miss "The F
> Word"

I guess I've heard of him.

> Who is Rudy Mancuso?

Okay. I gave in and Googled him. He is a Vine star. No wonder I've never heard of him.

> La'Porsha is just La'Porsha. Don't know the song, but it was all spiritual
> and stuff. That's what my notes say. I have no short term memory.

When they said she was doing "Glory", I was afraid they would bring out a massive choir to drown her out. Thankfully they didn't. I enjoyed this because it was the only song she got to enjoy.

> Dalton is having a breakdown and they make him sing a terrible Bruce song.
> Starts out in sleepytown and then...This is why I like Dalton! And then
> Harry tells him flat out that he can't sing. You're the fuckers who put him
> through this far. Keith backs Harry up. Dalton, please climb under bus
> number 6. Or for your convenience the numbers are painted on the top of the
> bus and you can just leap put your hotel window

Uncle Creepy is driving the bus right over him with this song choice. Dalton makes it work which I'm sure made Uncle Creepy beat up someone's momma. Then the judges were so pissed off they decided to tell him he can't sing. America did not choose who made the top ten, and probably didn't even choose the top 3. So if they have a complaint about his singing, they need to take it up with those that put him there. The puppet master with his hand up their asses.

> La'Porsha sings something soulful that I'm supposed to know. That's really
> her hair?

I know the song best from the movie The Rose with Bette Midler singing it. In that movie, I love the song. In that movie, Bette's character is the one that fucked up her life. But forcing La'Porsha to sing it, to me, is like abusing her all over again. So American Idol endorces domestic violence. smdh But she got 'em back! She put them in her place and had America cheering!

> Uncle Creepy makes my cat hide.

I don't blame him.

> Ryan makes a big deal about Justin Timberlake allowing them to do a song. I
> was pissed it wasn't "Dick in a Box" and Trent fails to impress me, so I
> ffed. It doesn't matter. They have already crowned him and he will be my
> least favorite winner, ever.

I thought it was Uncle Creepy creaming over JT. He would have really creamed if Trent did "Dick in a Box". Trent could have had a moment with this song, but stuck to the JT version.

> Refuse to listen to the Urban.

I spent most of the song trying to figure out that guitar. I think it was half electric guitar and half banjo. I wonder if he played that banjo for Uncle Creepy and.....squeel like a pig!

> This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
> him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.

I'm surprised they didn't make him sing "Pants on the Ground" or "YMCA". Well they came close. I actually liked hearing him sing in a lower key. But I was really hoping he'd have a bipolar episode and tell off the judges. Or better yet, I would have loved to see any of them come out and say I'm not singing that fucking piece of shit you want to throw me under the bus with. Then they sing something totally awesome! We still have one more week. It could still happen!

> It seems that La'Porsha has a baby and Trent has a dog. I'm not sure what
> I'm supposed to do with this information. I suppose another beer is in
> order.

La'Porsha better watch out! I think JLo was about to run off with that baby! Gotta love that dog though falling asleep in Ryan's arms. Yeah doggy, we were bored too.

> They make La'Porsha sing Adele. I am going to kill myself just so I can
> come back and haunt Harry. But La'Porsha is always a thing. I want her to
> win.

Harry must beat the shit out of Uncle Creepy's mom too. Why didn't he do that when she was pregnant with Uncle Creepy? So American Idol keeps up their campaign to promote domestic violence, but La'Porsha makes everyone forget what the song was about. And again she reminds everyone that Uncle Creepy should be in prison experiencing domestic violence from his new boyfriend Knuckles.

> I do not like Trent and Harry can't count. Who said "Shazam?" It's in my
> notes. And then I had to try to explain "Shazam" to my son who only knows
> it as a music app. It's spring break, he stays up all night with me.

Maybe during the commercial La'Porsha whipped her hair back and forth and had Harry seeing double. The last song was so anticlimactic that I can't remember what it was. All 3 of them, yes Harry only 3, are better than what we heard last night. But I blame it on song choice. Or rather lack of choice. I missed the Shazam, and apparently Keith's word of the week.

> So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?

By a panel of child molesters and wife beaters.

> --
> Queen of the fucking universe.

And we are your loyal subjects.

Zob

Apr 1, 2016, 10:04:44 PM4/1/16
On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:09:41 -0700 (PDT), Giggles
<giggle...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
>> truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
>> of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
>> jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.
>
>Texas smells. Last time I was driving back from Mississippi, the air was so fresh...until I crossed over the bridge to Texas. I puked on your cat.

Sounds like driving down I-95 from New York. You can tell the moment
you cross into New Jersey and if your car windows are down you roll
them up in a hurry. Of course, that's due to the oil refineries
there, but still...

>> Trent is too boring for me to even write about. He sings a "Chris
>> Stapleton" song that has apparently been around for over a hundred years.
>> They spoil the finale by announcing he will already be in it. What a farce.
>
>He honors Mississippi by singing about Tennessee. Really? He thought THAT song would honor the people of Mississippi? And he sang it as much like Chris Stapleton as possible, but not as good. I wonder what the other two songs were that he turned down? I'm sure they weren't given more than 3 songs to choose from to honor their hometowns. The other two were probably New York New York and California Dreamin'.

LOL!

>> La'Porsha is just La'Porsha. Don't know the song, but it was all spiritual
>> and stuff. That's what my notes say. I have no short term memory.
>
>When they said she was doing "Glory", I was afraid they would bring out a massive choir to drown her out. Thankfully they didn't. I enjoyed this because it was the only song she got to enjoy.

Ain't that the truth!

>> Dalton is having a breakdown and they make him sing a terrible Bruce song.
>> Starts out in sleepytown and then...This is why I like Dalton! And then
>> Harry tells him flat out that he can't sing. You're the fuckers who put him
>> through this far. Keith backs Harry up. Dalton, please climb under bus
>> number 6. Or for your convenience the numbers are painted on the top of the
>> bus and you can just leap put your hotel window
>>

>Uncle Creepy is driving the bus right over him with this song choice. Dalton makes it work which I'm sure made Uncle Creepy beat up someone's momma. Then the judges were so pissed off they decided to tell him he can't sing. America did not choose who made the top ten, and probably didn't even choose the top 3. So if they have a complaint about his singing, they need to take it up with those that put him there. The puppet master with his hand up their asses.

+1

>> La'Porsha sings something soulful that I'm supposed to know. That's really
>> her hair?
>
>I know the song best from the movie The Rose with Bette Midler singing it. In that movie, I love the song. In that movie, Bette's character is the one that fucked up her life. But forcing La'Porsha to sing it, to me, is like abusing her all over again. So American Idol endorces domestic violence. smdh But she got 'em back! She put them in her place and had America cheering!

Yes, it was just plain evil making her sing that. And yes, boy howdy,
did she ever turn that around on them. Nigel Lithgoe, the judges and
Uncle Creepy must have all gone home after the show and cried in their
beers.

>> This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
>> him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.
>
>I'm surprised they didn't make him sing "Pants on the Ground" or "YMCA". Well they came close. I actually liked hearing him sing in a lower key. But I was really hoping he'd have a bipolar episode and tell off the judges. Or better yet, I would have loved to see any of them come out and say I'm not singing that fucking piece of shit you want to throw me under the bus with. Then they sing something totally awesome! We still have one more week. It could still happen!

That would be the best American Idol moment. Ever.

>> They make La'Porsha sing Adele. I am going to kill myself just so I can
>> come back and haunt Harry. But La'Porsha is always a thing. I want her to
>> win.
>
>Harry must beat the shit out of Uncle Creepy's mom too. Why didn't he do that when she was pregnant with Uncle Creepy? So American Idol keeps up their campaign to promote domestic violence, but La'Porsha makes everyone forget what the song was about. And again she reminds everyone that Uncle Creepy should be in prison experiencing domestic violence from his new boyfriend Knuckles.

Ha!

>> So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?

Very seriously, there has to be a reason why American Idol has never
revealed the actual voting statistics from each week after each season
as the UK's X-Factor does. The only reason I can think of would be if
the voting didn't, you know, jive with the results.

Tim Hall

Apr 2, 2016, 12:33:44 AM4/2/16
I fast forwarded through everything but the performances, and was able
to power through a two hour show in about 15 minutes. Even that much
was almost too much, as I thought most of the performances sucked.
LaPorsha was ok in one of them I guess. I like her better than the
guys, but I won't be buying any of their music.

I do enjoy your recaps though!

Lesmond

Apr 2, 2016, 12:49:21 AM4/2/16
On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 22:04:34 -0400, Zob wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:09:41 -0700 (PDT), Giggles
><giggle...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
>>> truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
>>> of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
>>> jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.
>>
>>Texas smells. Last time I was driving back from Mississippi, the air was so fresh...until I crossed over the bridge to Texas. I puked on your cat.
>
>Sounds like driving down I-95 from New York. You can tell the moment
>you cross into New Jersey and if your car windows are down you roll
>them up in a hurry. Of course, that's due to the oil refineries
>there, but still...

Most of Jersey smells just dandy, thank you. And the gas is cheap and
plentiful.

>>> La'Porsha sings something soulful that I'm supposed to know. That's really
>>> her hair?
>>
>>I know the song best from the movie The Rose with Bette Midler singing it. In that movie, I love the song. In that movie, Bette's character is the one that fucked up her life. But forcing La'Porsha to sing it, to me, is like abusing her all over again. So American Idol endorces domestic violence. smdh But she got 'em back! She put them in her place and had America cheering!
>
>Yes, it was just plain evil making her sing that. And yes, boy howdy,
>did she ever turn that around on them. Nigel Lithgoe, the judges and
>Uncle Creepy must have all gone home after the show and cried in their
>beers.

They're even classy enough for beer. MD 20/20.

>>> This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
>>> him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.
>>
>>I'm surprised they didn't make him sing "Pants on the Ground" or "YMCA". Well they came close. I actually liked hearing him sing in a lower key. But I was really hoping he'd have a bipolar episode and tell off the judges. Or better yet, I would have loved to see any of them come out and say I'm not singing that fucking piece of shit you want to throw me under the bus with. Then they sing something totally awesome! We still have one more week. It could still happen!
>
>That would be the best American Idol moment. Ever.

I willing to bribe them.

>>> So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?
>>>

>Very seriously, there has to be a reason why American Idol has never
>revealed the actual voting statistics from each week after each season
>as the UK's X-Factor does. The only reason I can think of would be if
>the voting didn't, you know, jive with the results.

So this week's votes were the deciding factor or was it just Harry's sperm
count?

Lesmond

Apr 2, 2016, 12:49:24 AM4/2/16
On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:09:41 -0700 (PDT), Giggles wrote:

>On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 12:49:27 AM UTC-5, Lesmond wrote:
>> They are handing it to Trent. And I don't like Trent. He must be extra
>> nice to Uncle Creepy. Ugh.
>
>Uncle Creepy is definitely trying hand Trent.

Everytime I read that sentence it never makes more sense but becomes
increasingly terrifying.

>> So it's hometown nonsense. Apparently the Bourg was a footy/baskety stud
>> until heart failure. I feel bad for him. It can happen. But right now I
>> wish Leonard Cohen had never been born. Mack doesn't suck, but needs to go
>> home. I get my wish eventually.
>
>I wish he would have done the song he wrote and performed before on the show. Something with roses in it. Can't remember the name of the song.

Yeah. I liked that.

>> Dalton is no Kelly. And what's up with him and his mom's hair salon? He
>> has an acute sense of smell that I can identify with. Or something,
>> according to my notes. Hey, beer is involved. And ketchup and grape jelly
>> in meatball sauce? You guys have been eating it for years.
>
>Chili sauce and grape jelly for my meatballs and cocktail sausages. Ugh, now I have a picture of Uncle Creepy running after Dalton with a bottle of ketchup and a jar of grape jelly yelling "If you do what I want I'll give Trent the sucky songs for the finale!"

You're welcome.

>> He cries a lot and thinks Texas is a good place to live. Now we know he is
>> truly mentally ill. He did a song by Blue October whom I have hardly heard
>> of. I guess he was all right. I have more notes about meatballs. Grape
>> jelly, chili sauce, ketchup and some mesquite bbq sauce. Trust me.
>
>Texas smells. Last time I was driving back from Mississippi, the air was so fresh...until I crossed over the bridge to Texas. I puked on your cat.

Poor Eddie-Eddie. He tries so hard to hide.

>> Trent is too boring for me to even write about. He sings a "Chris
>> Stapleton" song that has apparently been around for over a hundred years.
>> They spoil the finale by announcing he will already be in it. What a farce.
>
>He honors Mississippi by singing about Tennessee. Really? He thought THAT song would honor the people of Mississippi? And he sang it as much like Chris Stapleton as possible, but not as good. I wonder what the other two songs were that he turned down? I'm sure they weren't given more than 3 songs to choose from to honor their hometowns. The other two were probably New York New York and California Dreamin'.

Shoulda been Sweet Home Alabama. Or if they were only allowed to do songs
by Chicago or Boston or Kansas. Worst season ever.

>> They have to play with Gordon Ramsay for some reason. I really miss "The F
>> Word"
>
>I guess I've heard of him.

He's a foul mouthed British chef. He can be entertaining in the correct
circumstances. But they are rare.

>> La'Porsha is just La'Porsha. Don't know the song, but it was all spiritual
>> and stuff. That's what my notes say. I have no short term memory.
>
>When they said she was doing "Glory", I was afraid they would bring out a massive choir to drown her out. Thankfully they didn't. I enjoyed this because it was the only song she got to enjoy.

She did look like she was having fun. All night, in fact. I think she
liked her har.

>> Dalton is having a breakdown and they make him sing a terrible Bruce song..
>> Starts out in sleepytown and then...This is why I like Dalton! And then
>> Harry tells him flat out that he can't sing. You're the fuckers who put him
>> through this far. Keith backs Harry up. Dalton, please climb under bus
>> number 6. Or for your convenience the numbers are painted on the top of the
>> bus and you can just leap put your hotel window
>>

>Uncle Creepy is driving the bus right over him with this song choice. Dalton makes it work which I'm sure made Uncle Creepy beat up someone's momma. Then the judges were so pissed off they decided to tell him he can't sing. America did not choose who made the top ten, and probably didn't even choose the top 3. So if they have a complaint about his singing, they need to take it up with those that put him there. The puppet master with his hand up their asses.

Oh, I totally didn't need that image. Brain bleach is my next invention.

>> La'Porsha sings something soulful that I'm supposed to know. That's really
>> her hair?
>
>I know the song best from the movie The Rose with Bette Midler singing it. In that movie, I love the song. In that movie, Bette's character is the one that fucked up her life. But forcing La'Porsha to sing it, to me, is like abusing her all over again. So American Idol endorces domestic violence.. smdh But she got 'em back! She put them in her place and had America cheering!

No way I was going to see The Rose even at gunpoint. Although none of mine
teenage friends had guns. Except for the boys with hunting rifles, but it
wasn't the boys haranguing me to go.

>> Uncle Creepy makes my cat hide.
>
>I don't blame him.
>

>> Ryan makes a big deal about Justin Timberlake allowing them to do a song. I
>> was pissed it wasn't "Dick in a Box" and Trent fails to impress me, so I
>> ffed. It doesn't matter. They have already crowned him and he will be my
>> least favorite winner, ever.
>
>I thought it was Uncle Creepy creaming over JT. He would have really creamed if Trent did "Dick in a Box". Trent could have had a moment with this song, but stuck to the JT version.

I dislike Trent. Have I mentioned that?

>> Refuse to listen to the Urban.
>
>I spent most of the song trying to figure out that guitar. I think it was half electric guitar and half banjo. I wonder if he played that banjo for Uncle Creepy and.....squeel like a pig!

Gah!

>> This is the most perfect song for Dalton. The judges are determined to get
>> him to commit suicide. He has been really good tonight, fuck you judges.
>
>I'm surprised they didn't make him sing "Pants on the Ground" or "YMCA". Well they came close. I actually liked hearing him sing in a lower key. But I was really hoping he'd have a bipolar episode and tell off the judges. Or better yet, I would have loved to see any of them come out and say I'm not singing that fucking piece of shit you want to throw me under the bus with. Then they sing something totally awesome! We still have one more week. It could still happen!

Remember when Elvis Costello did that on Saturday Night Live with "Radio,
Radio"? Holy fuck, I wish someone will do that next week. Last chance
ever.

>> It seems that La'Porsha has a baby and Trent has a dog. I'm not sure what
>> I'm supposed to do with this information. I suppose another beer is in
>> order.
>>

>La'Porsha better watch out! I think JLo was about to run off with that baby! Gotta love that dog though falling asleep in Ryan's arms. Yeah doggy, we were bored too.

I'll bet Ryan is like a big stuffed animal that I'd fall aleep with.

>> They make La'Porsha sing Adele. I am going to kill myself just so I can
>> come back and haunt Harry. But La'Porsha is always a thing. I want her to
>> win.
>
>Harry must beat the shit out of Uncle Creepy's mom too. Why didn't he do that when she was pregnant with Uncle Creepy?

It would have been so much better.

> So American Idol keeps up their campaign to promote domestic violence, but La'Porsha makes everyone forget what the song was about. And again she reminds everyone that Uncle Creepy should be in prison experiencing domestic violence from his new boyfriend Knuckles.

La'Porsha's knuckles?

>> I do not like Trent and Harry can't count. Who said "Shazam?" It's in my
>> notes. And then I had to try to explain "Shazam" to my son who only knows
>> it as a music app. It's spring break, he stays up all night with me.
>
>Maybe during the commercial La'Porsha whipped her hair back and forth and had Harry seeing double. The last song was so anticlimactic that I can't remember what it was. All 3 of them, yes Harry only 3, are better than what we heard last night. But I blame it on song choice. Or rather lack of choice. I missed the Shazam, and apparently Keith's word of the week.

I was listening but also missed an odd phrase.>

>> So next week is the last show. How exactly is the winner picked?
>>

>By a panel of child molesters and wife beaters.

POTY.

You rule!

Ron C

Apr 2, 2016, 11:25:29 AM4/2/16
On 4/2/2016 12:47 AM, Lesmond wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 22:04:34 -0400, Zob wrote:

>>> Texas smells. Last time I was driving back from Mississippi, the air was so fresh...until I crossed over the bridge to Texas. I puked on your cat.
>>
>> Sounds like driving down I-95 from New York. You can tell the moment
>> you cross into New Jersey and if your car windows are down you roll
>> them up in a hurry. Of course, that's due to the oil refineries
>> there, but still...
>
> Most of Jersey smells just dandy, thank you. And the gas is cheap and
> plentiful.

+1 on that.
That I-95 drive from NYC or the location of Newark [Liberty]
airport gives everyone a horrible first impression of NJ. :-(

==
Later...
Ron C

Lesmond

Apr 2, 2016, 4:29:21 PM4/2/16
Thank you!

The_LA_Flash

Apr 4, 2016, 9:58:02 AM4/4/16
For some who "The I Don't Give A Shit Anymore.." you sure had a lot to babble about and then you even asked a question too.