Adam Lambert, American Idol's first gay winner?

Taylor

Apr 30, 2009, 5:41:46 PM4/30/09
Headline Of The Week Weak
Filed under: Gay Gay Gay > Headline of the Week

"Could Adam Lambert be first gay American Idol?

We hope so! CLICK HERE to read the article accompanying this headline.

[Images via WENN, NTVLand.]

Could Adam Lambert be first gay "American Idol"?

Adam Lambert wears eyeliner and diamond stud earrings, sings like a
dream and has won a rare standing ovation from tough-minded judge
Simon Cowell.

With three weeks to go before the "American Idol" final, Lambert, 27,
is favored to win the No. 1 U.S. television talent show and become,
possibly, the first gay or bisexual singer to be handed the "Idol"
title by millions of Americans.

Lambert, praised by "Idol" judges for taking risks with songs like
Cher's "Believe", has never publicly confirmed his sexual preference,
nor has he denied speculation about being gay — a striking contrast to
2003 runner-up Clay Aiken.

When photos showing him kissing other men and dressed in drag
circulated on the Internet last month, Lambert said simply: "I have
nothing to hide. I am who I am."

Lambert ended in the bottom two for the first time on Wednesday night,
but viewers have so far shown little sign of caring about his
ambiguous sexual orientation.

An army of "Glambert" fans cheer him on, vote for him weekly and have
made him the favorite to win.

"Some people are saying, wouldn't it be amazing that in the same year
that the first African-American president took office in the U.S., we
also elected the first gay and/or bisexual 'American Idol'," said
Robert Thompson, professor of popular culture at Syracuse University
in New York.

"I don't think that's comparable. Rather than being surprised, I am
thinking 'Wow, have we really got this far without having one yet?'"

Gender-bender stars are nothing new in the music business — Elton
John, Prince and the androgynous Boy George. Ellen DeGeneres and Rosie
O'Donnell are openly lesbian, and while TV stars like Neil Patrick
Harris have come out as homosexual, Hollywood awaits its first huge
gay male star.

"American Idol" may just give it to U.S. music fans. The show has
become a cultural phenomenon in the United States in the last eight
years and is as much a popularity contest as a talent show. The
audience that averages 26.3 million viewers weekly has shown an
openness to embrace everyone from 8 to 80 years old — and it's the
viewers who vote to decide who wins.

Aiken, the 2003 runner-up, dodged questions about his homosexuality
for five years before publicly acknowledging in 2008 that he was gay.

Lambert, who donned a white silk suit and diamond ear studs for the
show this week, is more flamboyant in his dress, vocal style and
performances than most — if not all — contestants.

"Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi called him "confusing, shocking, over the
top, theatrical — but I like it!"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090430/people_nm/us_idol_lambert;_ylt=AjxCs5IAvnLhgGae2rIJlQ9xFb8C

Laura Fredericks

Apr 30, 2009, 5:56:45 PM4/30/09

--
Laura Fredericks
PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

Usenet Flamewars:
http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

Remove CLOTHES to reply.

Mason Barge

Apr 30, 2009, 6:00:00 PM4/30/09

"Taylor" <micr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Headline Of The Week Weak
Filed under: Gay Gay Gay > Headline of the Week

I'm shocked -- *shocked* I tell you -- to find out that there is a gay
singer in American popular music.

Like -- who cares?

Frumpy

Apr 30, 2009, 6:05:04 PM4/30/09
Taylor <micr...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Headline Of The Week Weak
> Filed under: Gay Gay Gay > Headline of the Week
>

> "Could Adam Lambert be first gay American Idol?

Are you saying Rueben isn't gay?

The_LA_Flash

Apr 30, 2009, 6:13:37 PM4/30/09
On Apr 30, 3:00 pm, "Mason Barge" <masonba...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "Taylor" <micros...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I think Taylor cares...

Taylor

Apr 30, 2009, 6:19:35 PM4/30/09

Did the velvet teddy bear win? Oh... I guess he did. As time goes,
you'll notice the winner, the runner-up and those in the top 3 or 4
all seem to BLUR together where in the grande scheme of things, it
doesn't really matter if you win or not. Your chances for success
don't necessarily improve BECAUSE you won. Rueben is proof of *that*!
Others have won and I can't tell you if Taylor Hicks won, came in 2nd,
3rd or 4th and he's a loser. Kelly won and is doing fine and so is
Carrie Underwood. Other than that, who knows and who cares. Jennifer
Hudson might have won (?) and she isn't doing too well. She only got a
PC Oscar; not like she _deserved_ it.

Anthony Allende

Apr 30, 2009, 6:23:50 PM4/30/09

"Taylor" <micr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You spend way too much time thinking about this crap

Peach

Apr 30, 2009, 6:26:57 PM4/30/09

Much ado about nothing, to be sure....

Peach

Cassie

Apr 30, 2009, 7:13:35 PM4/30/09

> ....As time goes,

> you'll notice the winner, the runner-up and those in the top 3 or 4
> all seem to BLUR together where in the grande scheme of things, it
> doesn't really matter if you win or not.

Yes it does. You get to have your gigantic picture on the wall during
the opening credits! ;)

Tin@

Apr 30, 2009, 7:31:12 PM4/30/09
On Apr 30, 2:41 pm, Taylor <micros...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Headline Of The Week Weak
> Filed under: Gay Gay Gay > Headline of the Week
>
> "Could Adam Lambert be first gay American Idol?
>
> We hope so! CLICK HERE to read the article accompanying this headline.
>
> [Images via WENN, NTVLand.]
>
> Could Adam Lambert be first gay "American Idol"?

I'm betting Adam doesn't want to be known as that at all.

> Adam Lambert wears eyeliner and diamond stud earrings, sings like a
> dream and has won a rare standing ovation from tough-minded judge
> Simon Cowell.

And was in the bottom 2 last night WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090430/people_nm/us_idol_lambert;_ylt=Aj...

td

Apr 30, 2009, 7:52:12 PM4/30/09

"Mason Barge" <mason...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Somebody once tried to suggest to me that Elton John is gay, but I stood my
ground and told them, "no way, no how!"

And don't even THINK about my special Freddie Mercury. Let's not even try
to 'go there'.

tiny dancer

SueB1863

Apr 30, 2009, 8:19:12 PM4/30/09
No way in hell will super-conservative network Fox ever allow an
openly gay performer to be the winner. Not with some of the footage of
him floating around YouTube. Adam's very talented but he's also done
some very non-Fox-approved stuff.

He'll be in the final, though, because Fox knows that will bring in
ratings. Adam will be the runner-up, the winner will be Danny. Or
maybe Kris, but I'm betting Danny. Adam probably still has tons of
offers waiting for him, he doesn't need the title at this point.

topcat

Apr 30, 2009, 8:20:57 PM4/30/09

"SueB1863" <sueb...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

And what *really* happened to JFK?

TC

American

Apr 30, 2009, 8:20:28 PM4/30/09
Taylor wrote:
> Headline Of The Week Weak
> Filed under: Gay Gay Gay > Headline of the Week
>

> "Could Adam Lambert be first gay American Idol?
>
> We hope so! CLICK HERE to read the article accompanying this headline.
>
> [Images via WENN, NTVLand.]
>

> Could Adam Lambert be first gay "American Idol"?
>
> Adam Lambert wears eyeliner and diamond stud earrings, sings like a
> dream and has won a rare standing ovation from tough-minded judge
> Simon Cowell.

Cowell is a homo. Maybe Lambert will suck some dick to win.

darkst...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2009, 8:56:38 PM4/30/09
Nope. Not now. FOX has put their feet down and demanded a straight
winner.

Mike (... which will essentially be CHAY-sus' Danny Gokey...)

darkst...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2009, 8:57:20 PM4/30/09
On Apr 30, 3:00 pm, "Mason Barge" <masonba...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "Taylor" <micros...@gmail.com> wrote in message

FOX television, Michael Savage, the CHAY-sus freaks who wants
homosexuals gassed, the Proposition 8 supports who want homosexuality
banned in America...

Shall I go on?

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2009, 8:58:43 PM4/30/09

This is what I thought, until the results show last week.

I think there will be significant RL political pressure to eliminate
Adam as soon as humanly possible, with the "God Hates Fags" group
threatening to picket the Grand Final at the Nokia and overshadow the
entire process should 19/AI not bend to the wishes of their masters
for this season.

Mike

Tin@

Apr 30, 2009, 10:24:52 PM4/30/09

I'm against gay marriage and I don't want gays banned.

Tin@

Apr 30, 2009, 10:25:35 PM4/30/09

Can you go take your meds?

The Starmaker

May 1, 2009, 12:45:57 AM5/1/09
darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Apr 30, 5:19 pm, SueB1863 <sueb1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > No way in hell will super-conservative network Fox ever allow an
> > openly gay performer to be the winner. Not with some of the footage of
> > him floating around YouTube. Adam's very talented but he's also done
> > some very non-Fox-approved stuff.
> >
> > He'll be in the final, though, because Fox knows that will bring in
> > ratings. Adam will be the runner-up, the winner will be Danny. Or
> > maybe Kris, but I'm betting Danny. Adam probably still has tons of
> > offers waiting for him, he doesn't need the title at this point.
>
> This is what I thought, until the results show last week.
>
> I think there will be significant RL political pressure to eliminate
> Adam as soon as humanly possible, with the "God Hates Fags" group

God doesn't hate fags cause there is no God to hate fags.

I cannot imagine the American people voting for a fag to win...

There are American people, there just isn't any God.

Otherwise God would be texting Adam to win...

Laura Fredericks

May 1, 2009, 3:10:25 AM5/1/09

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:19:12 -0700 (PDT), SueB1863
<sueb...@earthlink.net> wrote in post:

>No way in hell will super-conservative network Fox ever allow an
>openly gay performer to be the winner.

FOX is owned by Rupert Murdoch. "Super-conservative" Murdoch also
owns "The Sun" newspaper in England, famous for its topless Page 3
girls. Just a good ol', super-conservative family newspaper!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

Fwiw, the paper's running a contest called "Page 3 Idols", LOL!
http://www.page3.com/page3idol/2009/index.php

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSfqdVqRseRzHUwOaEQKFgQCgqW5fTomD1W7PUz6aBXzRw7nmNBoAoNfw
ONM01IzoX4ADTILGwZnb/hrX
=fxyj

Laura Fredericks

May 1, 2009, 3:10:31 AM5/1/09

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:24:52 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
<tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote in post:

>I'm against gay marriage and I don't want gays banned.

Omigod, Tina! That's exactly what Miss California said at the recent
"Miss USA" contest, when asked by Perez Hilton what she thought about
same-sex marriage. People are saying it cost her the crown. Is Miss
California your great-granddaughter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMvviFbkf0

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/04/21/2009-04-21_miss_usa_contr
oversy_carrie_prejean_says_gay_marriage_answer_cost_crown_but_she_.htm
or...
http://snipurl.com/h52q5

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSfqgGqRseRzHUwOaEQJZsACgidPiOvw28v2dptCKUQmYJIaSt7kAn3vd
hJc22mP9+4wfRqwWjRFg6DGL
=irpM

Hester Mofet

May 1, 2009, 5:22:00 AM5/1/09
In article
<7e8c6948-ed1f-4383...@q33g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
SueB1863 <sueb...@earthlink.net> wrote:

I agree. I think Allison will be the next to go, but I'd rather see
Kris go. He looks like a little monkey when he purses his lips to hit
the notes. Drives me nuts. Clearly, if you went by the most talented,
it would be Adam, hands down. But Danny or Kris will be the "FOX
approved" winner.

Hester Mofet, who will miss Matt because he was a hometown boy and went
to my alma mater

Tin@

May 1, 2009, 7:57:06 AM5/1/09
On May 1, 12:10 am, Laura Fredericks <anonom...@CLOTHEShotmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:24:52 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
> <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote in post:

> >I'm against gay marriage and I don't want gays banned.
>
> Omigod, Tina! That's exactly what Miss California said at the recent
> "Miss USA" contest, when asked by Perez Hilton what she thought about
> same-sex marriage.  People are saying it cost her the crown. Is Miss
> California your great-granddaughter?

Wow, that's what passes for funny in your world? Sad.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMvviFbkf0
>
> http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/04/21/2009-04-21_miss_usa_contr
> oversy_carrie_prejean_says_gay_marriage_answer_cost_crown_but_she_.htm

> or...http://snipurl.com/h52q5

Peach

May 1, 2009, 8:51:09 AM5/1/09
On May 1, 1:10 am, Laura Fredericks <anonom...@CLOTHEShotmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:19:12 -0700 (PDT), SueB1863
> <sueb1...@earthlink.net> wrote in post:

> >No way in hell will super-conservative network Fox ever allow an
> >openly gay performer to be the winner.
>
> FOX is owned by Rupert Murdoch. "Super-conservative" Murdoch also
> owns "The Sun" newspaper in England, famous for its topless Page 3
> girls. Just a good ol', super-conservative family newspaper!http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

> Fwiw, the paper's running a contest called "Page 3 Idols", LOL!http://www.page3.com/page3idol/2009/index.php

You know, *my* company is owned by good ol' Rupert, too.... doesn't
mean a thing. A company is comprised of individuals. We have people of
all walks of life here... as well as no fear about speaking out about
anything that is *not* conservative.

Peach

Peach

May 1, 2009, 8:52:23 AM5/1/09

I think you missed taking your meds today, Mike.

Peach

Mason Barge

May 1, 2009, 10:41:52 AM5/1/09

"SueB1863" <sueb...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> No way in hell will super-conservative network Fox ever allow an
> openly gay performer to be the winner.

Another loopy conspiracy theorist.

Fox would not endanger its cash waterfall, American Idol, by tampering with
voting results. If they fixed the results, it would almost certainly leak
out and it would kill a show that has generated **EIGHT BILLION DOLLARS** in
estimated revenue.

They ain't gonna' jeopardize that kind of money just because of a few
homophobes. And I'd like to point out that a lot of people associated with
the show would be outraged, to boot.

On the other hand, the public can vote however it wants, for good reasons,
bad reasons, or no reason at all. I'm sure a lot of people might be
offended by Adam and vote against him because of it, and I'm sure that there
are gay people or sympathizers for whom it would be a plus.
--
Mason Barge

"He is pround, knowing nothing,
but doting about questions and strifes of words,
whereof cometh envy, strife, railings,
evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of
men of corrupt minds, and destituted of the truth."

Mason Barge

May 1, 2009, 10:43:40 AM5/1/09

<darkst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Shall I go on?

------------------

As in go away?

Larc

May 1, 2009, 10:45:20 AM5/1/09
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:26:57 -0700 (PDT), Peach <straw...@lpbroadband.net>
wrote:

Which gender somebody prefers to go to bed with is about as important to me as
whether he/she is right or left handed. People who get all hung up about it
have more problems than whether somebody is straight or gay.

Larc

Peach

May 1, 2009, 10:49:21 AM5/1/09
On May 1, 8:43 am, "Mason Barge" <masonba...@comcast.net> wrote:
> <darkstar7...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gee, I wish... he's the "gift that keeps on giving..." Sort of like
Herpes.

Peach

Vandar

May 1, 2009, 11:05:22 AM5/1/09
darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

Yeah. I'm sure the network that gave us such conservative values gems as
The Simple Life, Married With Children, Trading Spouses, Family Guy,
Married By America, and Temptation Island is really concerned that a gay
guy might win American Idol.

Nancy2

May 1, 2009, 11:09:22 AM5/1/09

I think it's most likely Adam is bi-, not gay. But that's just me. I
don't think Fox cares - if they did, Clay would never have made it to
second place, because they had to know.

I'm with most others - WTH cares?

N.

Laura Fredericks

May 1, 2009, 11:30:42 AM5/1/09

On Fri, 1 May 2009 04:57:06 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
<tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote in post:

>On May 1, 12:10�am, Laura Fredericks <anonom...@CLOTHEShotmail.com>
>wrote:

>> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:24:52 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
>> <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote in post:
>>
>> >I'm against gay marriage and I don't want gays banned.
>>
>> Omigod, Tina! That's exactly what Miss California said at the
>> recent "Miss USA" contest, when asked by Perez Hilton what she
>> thought about same-sex marriage. �People are saying it cost her
>> the crown. Is Miss California your great-granddaughter?
>
>Wow, that's what passes for funny in your world? Sad.

Wow. You still didn't answer me. Is Miss California your
great-granddaughter? You two are on the same page. Too bad the ink on
that page is all smeared with doggie-doo. Sad.

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSfr8RKRseRzHUwOaEQKBoACffzpeP1xD/M4W4a0ULix7S+xkRSoAoNKG
NTIOxemcArr7jtwQ1MMqiGQH
=qxMO

Laura Fredericks

May 1, 2009, 11:35:11 AM5/1/09

On Fri, 1 May 2009 05:51:09 -0700 (PDT), Peach
<straw...@lpbroadband.net> wrote in post:

>You know, *my* company is owned by good ol' Rupert, too.... doesn't
>mean a thing. A company is comprised of individuals. We have people
>of all walks of life here... as well as no fear about speaking out
>about anything that is *not* conservative.

<rant>

Murdoch is a billionaire media mogul. He publishes two of the
trashiest tabloid papers in the world -- The Sun and The New York
Post -- and produces the sleaziest celebrity tabloid TV show -- TMZ.
As much as he'd love for the Post to become the
politically-conservative New York Times, it's not going to happen
because he knows sex sells. With him, it's all about the money. He'll
do whatever it takes to sell more papers and get more eyes on his FOX
stations.

He wouldn't order his media outlets to kill any particular Idol
contestant's chances for winning,. A scandal like that would be in
direct conflict to what he publishes and produces.

I believe he'd love it if Adam wins Idol -- whether or not he'd
*personally* agree with that win doesn't matter. The positive press
generated by our politically-correct world would far, far outweigh
the country's reaction to an Adam win.

If the U.S. was as conservative religiously as many people here think
it is, then we'd have John McCain and Sarah Palin as our new
president and vice-president. It wasn't even close.

When Randy Jackson said 'it was time for someone like Adam', he
didn't mean because of his sexuality -- that wasn't even an issue at
Adam's audition. He was not dressed flashy, nor did he wear earrings,
eyeliner or nail polish. Randy meant Adam's singing AND showy,
performance-style. I truly believe that most people couldn't care
less about Adam's sexuality. He comes off as a very nice, polite
young man. His parents raised him well. People like that about him.

I and many others believe Adam will win because we agree with Randy.
Whether or not he *does* win is up to Idol's voting audience. As many
have said, it's *also* a popularity contest. But remember, the public
is highly influenced by the media. And the media says it's time to
have an Idol like Adam.

</rant>

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSfsWp6RseRzHUwOaEQJy8ACgz9wyrHCtcpB6RjNkkO7rJ5enndUAoJas
Fk3OY4r5LfF7ofA9HruROp2L
=5DMM

Tin@

May 1, 2009, 11:48:24 AM5/1/09
On May 1, 8:05 am, Vandar <vanda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> guy might win American Idol.- Hide quoted text -

good point.

The Starmaker

May 1, 2009, 12:11:23 PM5/1/09

What about if he likes to go to bed with his mother? Or a sheep? Or an elephant...or a kangaroo?

Vandar

May 1, 2009, 12:14:38 PM5/1/09
The Starmaker wrote:

Hold it right there!... African elephant or Asian elephant?

Message has been deleted

Laura Fredericks

May 1, 2009, 12:33:35 PM5/1/09

On Fri, 1 May 2009 10:41:52 -0400, "Mason Barge"
<mason...@comcast.net> wrote in post:

>Fox would not endanger its cash waterfall, American Idol, by
>tampering with voting results. If they fixed the results, it would
>almost certainly leak out and it would kill a show that has
>generated **EIGHT BILLION DOLLARS** in estimated revenue.
>
>They ain't gonna' jeopardize that kind of money just because of a
>few homophobes. And I'd like to point out that a lot of people
>associated with the show would be outraged, to boot.
>
>On the other hand, the public can vote however it wants, for good
>reasons, bad reasons, or no reason at all. I'm sure a lot of
>people might be offended by Adam and vote against him because of
>it, and I'm sure that there are gay people or sympathizers for whom
>it would be a plus.

IAWTP. Same thing I said.

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSfsiQqRseRzHUwOaEQJr1gCgxsuMu3P/FlvZIeVzP+8lPBWY+jMAnj4b
4tD85Jyf4wH9/Hli3V2mvfqG
=Vhwz

Laura Fredericks

May 1, 2009, 12:33:43 PM5/1/09

On Fri, 01 May 2009 11:05:22 -0400, Vandar <vand...@yahoo.com> wrote
in post:

>Yeah. I'm sure the network that gave us such conservative values
>gems as The Simple Life, Married With Children, Trading Spouses,
>Family Guy, Married By America, and Temptation Island is really
>concerned that a gay guy might win American Idol.

+1

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSfsikqRseRzHUwOaEQKKTgCg8qjxh/0ozMkmg2pbGiadQ1KRIogAoPg+
lPuWwqRD1lq2ETadNB7DyHk8
=tukI

Laura Fredericks

May 1, 2009, 12:34:30 PM5/1/09

On Fri, 01 May 2009 10:45:20 -0400, Larc <la...@notmyaddress.com>
wrote in post:

>Which gender somebody prefers to go to bed with is about as
>important to me as whether he/she is right or left handed.

I'm left-handed! I also have a rare blood type and am an only child.

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSfsh6KRseRzHUwOaEQJspQCgoe6WiajJSoIQXP2mZFwOuxgZaoIAoPs6
Gqt97hOIkzU9cXaRbqbeZ9ky
=rJ7u

Larc

May 1, 2009, 12:52:16 PM5/1/09
On Fri, 01 May 2009 03:10:25 -0400, Laura Fredericks
<anon...@CLOTHEShotmail.com> wrote:

| On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:19:12 -0700 (PDT), SueB1863
| <sueb...@earthlink.net> wrote in post:
| >No way in hell will super-conservative network Fox ever allow an
| >openly gay performer to be the winner.
|
| FOX is owned by Rupert Murdoch. "Super-conservative" Murdoch also
| owns "The Sun" newspaper in England, famous for its topless Page 3
| girls. Just a good ol', super-conservative family newspaper!

FOX doesn't own AI. AI just happens to be on the FOX network. If FOX doesn't
like what AI does, my guess is another network such as ABC would welcome AI as
Christians would the Second Coming.

The money AI is pumping into FOX's coffers is far more important to FOX than
mere moral considerations, IMHO.

Larc

The Starmaker

May 1, 2009, 6:20:47 PM5/1/09
sa...@dog.com wrote:
> I draw the line at kangaroo. That's just SICK.

If Adam Lambert is gay then it would be SICK of him to have sex with a girl, isn't that right?

sa...@dog.com

May 1, 2009, 6:32:58 PM5/1/09
On Fri, 01 May 2009 15:20:47 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

A kangaroo of either sex. It's just wrong.

The Starmaker

May 1, 2009, 9:27:21 PM5/1/09

I'm not now talking about a kangaroo, I'm talking about a human female...

If Adam Lambert is gay, then it would be SICK of him to have sex with a human girl, isn't that right?

Message has been deleted

SLGreg

May 2, 2009, 12:23:17 AM5/2/09
On Sat, 02 May 2009 06:01:52 +0200, Anonymous Remailer <m...@awxcnx.de>
wrote:

>In article <53umv49uctam2p8kk...@4ax.com>

>Poofters and the sick people who don't see the pedophiles for
>what they are should be culled from society.

You tell 'em, anonymous coward dude.

-greg

Message has been deleted

Oberon

May 2, 2009, 1:00:52 AM5/2/09
On May 1, 9:57 pm, zob <z...@nospam.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 01 May 2009 21:23:17 -0700, SLGreg <SLG...@madeitup.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Sat, 02 May 2009 06:01:52 +0200, Anonymous Remailer <m...@awxcnx.de>
> >wrote:

> How did he get from "gay" to "pedophile?"  Did I miss a post?

No, you didn't miss a post. Homophobic jerks like the Anonymous Loser
think that ALL gay men are pedophiles.

Message has been deleted

Laura Fredericks

May 2, 2009, 2:25:33 AM5/2/09

On Fri, 01 May 2009 12:52:16 -0400, Larc <la...@notmyaddress.com>
wrote in post:

>The money AI is pumping into FOX's coffers is far more important to
>FOX than mere moral considerations, IMHO.

As I've been saying, it's all about the money. Who can sell more
records... Who can sell out venues...

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSfvnUaRseRzHUwOaEQLPSwCg+iOQZSObubjul7HxHbUP8YFqko0AnR+o
GLvkb9zpH2seKoFWR37WNgW4
=gP8O

Message has been deleted

Cheri

May 2, 2009, 12:02:06 PM5/2/09
"SLGreg" <SLG...@madeitup.com> wrote in message

Doncha just love the "anonymous" crowd? Geez, cowards in life, and cowards
on computers.

Cheri

Aaron

May 2, 2009, 12:24:01 PM5/2/09
zob wrote:
> On Fri, 01 May 2009 21:23:17 -0700, SLGreg <SLG...@madeitup.com>
> wrote:
>
> How did he get from "gay" to "pedophile?" Did I miss a post?

Gosh, I thought those were synonyms! Where's my thesaurus?

-Aaron

The Starmaker

May 2, 2009, 4:51:20 PM5/2/09

I mean, you don't want a Adam Lambert marrying your daughter...and you don't want him
marrying a guy, so the only thing left for him is a kangaroo!

Australia has lots of kangaroos, ...just in case you didn't know. And they are also born kick boxers...
http://www.youtube.com/v/g_FVD0BR2Mc

Seon Ferguson

May 2, 2009, 11:35:28 PM5/2/09

"Taylor" <micr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Headline Of The Week Weak
> Filed under: Gay Gay Gay > Headline of the Week
>

> "Could Adam Lambert be first gay American Idol?
>
> We hope so! CLICK HERE to read the article accompanying this headline.
>
> [Images via WENN, NTVLand.]
>

> Could Adam Lambert be first gay "American Idol"?
>
> Adam Lambert wears eyeliner and diamond stud earrings, sings like a
> dream and has won a rare standing ovation from tough-minded judge
> Simon Cowell.

So your automatically gay if you wear eyeliner? Wow talk about being narrow
minded.

Tin@

May 3, 2009, 1:39:36 AM5/3/09
On May 2, 8:35 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Taylor" <micros...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> minded.- Hide quoted text -

No, it's the stud earrings that make you gay-duh!

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 2:57:36 AM5/3/09

"Tin@" <tinas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm going to laugh if it is revealed one day Adam has a girlfriend or wife.

Aaron

May 3, 2009, 10:41:25 AM5/3/09

*wipes off eyeliner*

I was just trying it out...looks so GOOD on Adam...and women...

-Aaron

Mason Barge

May 3, 2009, 11:56:16 AM5/3/09

"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

If you have some left over, try painting a Groucho Marx face on "Little
Aaron". It's a lot more fun than Mr. Potato Head.

Cheri

May 3, 2009, 1:26:30 PM5/3/09
"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

If you look closely, just about every male actor on TV is wearing eyeliner.

Cheri

Message has been deleted

Cheri

May 3, 2009, 3:02:28 PM5/3/09
"Susan" <su...@nothanks.org> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes

> Cheri wrote:
>
>> If you look closely, just about every male actor on TV is wearing
>> eyeliner.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

> And not just a few news anchors.
>
> Susan

And "H" on CSI Miami uses a lot, and eyebrow pencil too. :-)

Cheri

Tin@

May 3, 2009, 3:57:05 PM5/3/09
On May 3, 10:26 am, "Cheri" <cher...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> "Aaron" <aaron...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > Seon Ferguson wrote:
>
> >> "Taylor" <micros...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> So your automatically gay if you wear eyeliner? Wow talk about being
> >> narrow minded.
>
> > *wipes off eyeliner*
>
> > I was just trying it out...looks so GOOD on Adam...and women...
>
> > -Aaron
>
> If you look closely, just about every male actor on TV is wearing eyeliner.
>
> Cheri-

But not this guy:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2139200256/nm0004801

Although he's accused of it.

Message has been deleted

Guy Bannis

May 3, 2009, 5:34:55 PM5/3/09
In article <gtkk4...@news5.newsguy.com>,
"Cheri" <che...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> If you look closely, just about every male actor on TV is wearing eyeliner.

David Cook wore eyeliner last season.

Aaron

May 3, 2009, 5:42:18 PM5/3/09

Weird. And we don't refer to him as "little Aaron". He doesn't like that
pejorative...

-Aaron

Aaron

May 3, 2009, 5:44:27 PM5/3/09

Damnit can you folks all make up your mind?

-Aaron

SLGreg

May 3, 2009, 6:32:37 PM5/3/09

Naming your wee-wee is almost as silly as naming your car.

-greg

Laura Fredericks

May 3, 2009, 6:44:06 PM5/3/09

On Sun, 03 May 2009 17:44:27 -0400, Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in
post:

>Damnit can you folks all make up your mind?

Exactly what type of make up does one use on one's mind? ;-)

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBSf4eLqRseRzHUwOaEQIcdQCg09B0+IJp7d2X388mx1iEDR8+/vQAoM8C
5jvohgTHHSColrjSq6mZ9q5u
=4bE+

Message has been deleted

SLGreg

May 3, 2009, 7:16:21 PM5/3/09
On Sun, 3 May 2009 18:58:17 -0400, Bob Rudd <bob...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>In article <8q6sv4hvs7ka4ljc1...@4ax.com>,
>SLG...@madeitup.com says...

>Ok, my memory fails more than I like to admit, but I thought you named
>one of your cars, greg? ;-)

Yeah, I named one Ginkgo Biloba.

-greg

Aaron

May 3, 2009, 7:46:33 PM5/3/09

Agreed. All I have done so far is deny that "little Aaron" is his name.

-Aaron

Aaron

May 3, 2009, 7:47:20 PM5/3/09
Laura Fredericks wrote:

> On Sun, 03 May 2009 17:44:27 -0400, Aaron <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in
> post:
>> Damnit can you folks all make up your mind?
>
> Exactly what type of make up does one use on one's mind? ;-)

groooooooan ;D

-Aaron

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 8:01:16 PM5/3/09

"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

So most of the actors in Monty Python are gay as well? Or does it only count
if you wear make up?

Seon Ferguson

May 3, 2009, 8:02:00 PM5/3/09

"Cheri" <che...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

Your going to confuse him with the facts.

td

May 3, 2009, 8:30:35 PM5/3/09

"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

Isn't it usually a female who names it? That's been my experience anyway.

Aaron

May 3, 2009, 8:46:00 PM5/3/09

Hmm, well, if she has, it's either "oh God", or c***

;D

-Aaron

td

May 3, 2009, 8:53:42 PM5/3/09

"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

LOL, that's funny, I thought it was 'maybe tomorrow' or perhaps 'not
tonight, honey.' ;-P

Aaron

May 3, 2009, 9:00:59 PM5/3/09

LOL

That must be the name you came up with for your DH's...

-Aaron

td

May 3, 2009, 9:25:31 PM5/3/09

"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

Honey, after 40 years, lots of times I just laugh and point. ;-))

Aaron

May 3, 2009, 9:54:54 PM5/3/09

I consider myself blessed, then! Haven't had that one.

Maybe a little chuckle at how that controls a man's life, before showing
how much she loves me, but that's about the extent of laughter when
viewing private parts in our household =D

-Aaron

td

May 3, 2009, 10:32:23 PM5/3/09

"Aaron" <aaro...@msn.com> wrote in message

Come back in 30 years and tell me what she's doin' then. ;-) Oh dear,
humor is what gets one through to say 'we've been together 40 some years.'
We laugh together, not *at* each other. Don't think there aren't things we
'point and laugh' at me too.

Aaron

May 4, 2009, 7:36:05 PM5/4/09

Oh we have those, but the tackle is off limits. And so are the weights.

-Aaron

darkst...@gmail.com

May 4, 2009, 10:32:49 PM5/4/09
On Apr 30, 7:24 pm, "Tin@" <tinas49...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 5:57 pm, darkstar7...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Apr 30, 3:00 pm, "Mason Barge" <masonba...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Taylor" <micros...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Headline Of The Week Weak
> > > Filed under: Gay Gay Gay > Headline of the Week
>
> > > I'm shocked -- *shocked* I tell you -- to find out that there is a gay
> > > singer in American popular music.
>
> > > Like -- who cares?
>
> > FOX television, Michael Savage, the CHAY-sus freaks who wants
> > homosexuals gassed, the Proposition 8 supports who want homosexuality
> > banned in America...
>
> > Shall I go on?
>
> > Mike
>
> I'm against gay marriage and I don't want gays banned.

I don't think you can be one without the other in the first place, but
I assert that the CHAY-sus freaks who lied to the people of California
want a lot more than just gay _marriage_ banned.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

May 4, 2009, 10:34:21 PM5/4/09
On May 1, 5:52 am, Peach <strawbe...@lpbroadband.net> wrote:

> On Apr 30, 6:57 pm, darkstar7...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Apr 30, 3:00 pm, "Mason Barge" <masonba...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > > "Taylor" <micros...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Like -- who cares?

> > FOX television, Michael Savage, the CHAY-sus freaks who wants
> > homosexuals gassed, the Proposition 8 supports who want homosexuality
> > banned in America...
>
> > Shall I go on?

> I think you missed taking your meds today, Mike.

I think I answered the question posed. A lot of people have a lot of
political stake in suppressing the gays completely out of the
mainstream and eventually silencing them, once and for all, as a means
of control over not only them, but the rest of American society as
well.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

May 4, 2009, 10:35:12 PM5/4/09
On May 1, 8:05 am, Vandar <vanda...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yeah. I'm sure the network that gave us such conservative values gems as
> The Simple Life, Married With Children, Trading Spouses, Family Guy,
> Married By America, and Temptation Island is really concerned that a gay
> guy might win American Idol.

Clay Aiken says hello.

Mike

Tin@

May 4, 2009, 11:17:37 PM5/4/09
> Mike-

Well, since I'm one of those Christians that want gay marriage banned,
I can tell you *I* dont want anything more. Call it a union and go
for it. I know you like your balnket statements, so keep making them.

Hester Mofet

May 5, 2009, 9:20:00 AM5/5/09
In article
<c19a9ae0-be2e-4ffe...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,