Disgusting Kiddie Porn Daddy Pleads Guilty

tiny dancer

Jan 27, 2005, 6:26:24 PM1/27/05
Photo of the creep at link below:
Cary Man Pleads Guilty In Child Pornography Case

POSTED: 11:43 am EST January 27, 2005
UPDATED: 6:13 pm EST January 27, 2005

CARY, N.C. -- A Cary man charged in an international child pornography case
pleaded guilty Thursday to all charges against him, including trying to have
his wife murdered.

Canadian police discovered hundreds of images Brian Schellenberger produced
showing a 6-year-old girl. Other pictures show a baby boy.

Investigators believe the girl suffered sexual abuse. She was locked in a
dog cage and defacated upon. Her girl scout uniform was traced to America. A
blurred school logo was traced to North Carolina.

The FBI searched Schellenberger's Cary home and found the girl scout
uniform, camera equipment and other items of torture. The U.S. Attorney's
Office said thousands of child porn images were also found on his computer.

"As our investigation and evaluation of the case evolved, we came to grips
with the strength of the government's case and so did our client," said
Roger Smith, Schellenberger's attorney.

After Schellenberger's arrest, he was fired from his job at SAS Institute.
Investigators said Schellenberger never profited from his crimes. Court
records do not provide a clear view into his motives. A psychiatric
evaluation was not considered public record at his attorney's request.

The U.S. Attorney's Office said information Schellenberger offered has led
to other child pornography arrests. He also agreed to testify in future
cases as a condition of his plea agreement.

Schellenberger could face up to 65 years in federal prison. He should be
sentenced in two to four months.

Schellenberger's arrest led to investigations in four other states -- South
Carolina, Texas, Illinois and Maryland. Authorities also arrested two people
in England.

http://www.wral.com/news/4135245/detail.html

Bo Raxo

Jan 27, 2005, 7:54:05 PM1/27/05

"tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Photo of the creep at link below:
> Cary Man Pleads Guilty In Child Pornography Case
>
> POSTED: 11:43 am EST January 27, 2005
> UPDATED: 6:13 pm EST January 27, 2005
>
> CARY, N.C. -- A Cary man charged in an international child pornography
case
> pleaded guilty Thursday to all charges against him, including trying to
have
> his wife murdered.

Damn, sometimes you make it really, really hard for me to be against the
death penalty.

But one question: why the "daddy" in the subject line? I didn't see
anything in the story to indicate it was his own daughter he was abusing.
Might be, might not.

Couldn't be an extra fact you just made up, now could it?

Bo Raxo

tiny dancer

Jan 27, 2005, 8:36:00 PM1/27/05

"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message

> "tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > Photo of the creep at link below:
> > Cary Man Pleads Guilty In Child Pornography Case
> >
> > POSTED: 11:43 am EST January 27, 2005
> > UPDATED: 6:13 pm EST January 27, 2005
> >
> > CARY, N.C. -- A Cary man charged in an international child pornography
> case
> > pleaded guilty Thursday to all charges against him, including trying to
> have
> > his wife murdered.
> >

> Damn, sometimes you make it really, really hard for me to be against the
> death penalty.
>

> But one question: why the "daddy" in the subject line? I didn't see
> anything in the story to indicate it was his own daughter he was abusing.
> Might be, might not.
>
> Couldn't be an extra fact you just made up, now could it?
>

> Bo Raxo

It's a local news story. The couple has a daughter and baby son. On the
local news they said the victims were a 'female child and baby boy.' You
wanna place a wager on who those two 'victims' were bo? The guy was
employed at SAS, can't recall if they referred to it as an 'executive
position' or not but the news story implied something on that order, quite a
nice looking home, per the local news. Two story house on a cul de sac, two
car garage, upper middle class Cary neighborhood, etc.

Bo Raxo

Jan 27, 2005, 8:39:30 PM1/27/05

> "Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > > Photo of the creep at link below:
> > > Cary Man Pleads Guilty In Child Pornography Case
> > >
> > > POSTED: 11:43 am EST January 27, 2005
> > > UPDATED: 6:13 pm EST January 27, 2005
> > >
> > > CARY, N.C. -- A Cary man charged in an international child pornography
> > case
> > > pleaded guilty Thursday to all charges against him, including trying
> > have
> > > his wife murdered.
> > >

> > Damn, sometimes you make it really, really hard for me to be against the
> > death penalty.
> >

> > But one question: why the "daddy" in the subject line? I didn't see
> > anything in the story to indicate it was his own daughter he was
abusing.
> > Might be, might not.
> >
> > Couldn't be an extra fact you just made up, now could it?
> >

> > Bo Raxo
>

> It's a local news story. The couple has a daughter and baby son.

Which isn't mentioned in the article you posted. And you often get these
little facts wrong.

>On the
> local news they said the victims were a 'female child and baby boy.'

Also not in the article you posted, it only mentioned one victim.

>You
> wanna place a wager on who those two 'victims' were bo? The guy was
> employed at SAS, can't recall if they referred to it as an 'executive
> position' or not but the news story implied something on that order, quite
> nice looking home, per the local news.

Am I supposed to know what SAS is?

>Two story house on a cul de sac, two
> car garage, upper middle class Cary neighborhood, etc.

And that means it couldn't be his step-child? A niece? A foster? Someone
else's kid that is living with them?

When its a female child victim and a male perp, I know your emotions run
high, and your batting average for sticking to the facts goes way, way down.
Feel free to get mad at me for pointing this out, but maybe you should take
the opportunity to work on this. It isn't a matter of not finding the right
words, it's a matter of getting the facts right.

Bo Raxo

E/C Annie

Jan 27, 2005, 8:50:52 PM1/27/05

Kenda Marie Henry was involved in the same porn ring - selling her own
children. Her sentence follows. It is DISGUSTING that she's only
getting 130 months of time.

Annie

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE DALLAS, TEXAS
CONTACT: 214/659-8707
www.usdoj.gov/usao/txn SEPTEMBER 16, 2004

DALLAS WOMAN SENTENCED TO MORE THAN 10 YEARS
IMPRISONMENT ON CHILD PORNOGRAPHY CONVICTION

United States Attorney Richard B. Roper announced that Dallas resident,
Kenda Marie Henry, age 26, was sentenced yesterday by the Honorable Ed
Kinkeade, United States District Judge, to 130 months imprisonment.
Henry pled guilty in May to one count of enticement to travel and one
count of possession of child pornography in interstate commerce. Henry
was also ordered to forfeit various computer equipment to the
government. Henry has been in federal custody since her arrest in March
on charges outlined in a seven-count indictment returned by a federal
grand jury the previous month.

Kenda Marie Henry admitted that from at least February 2003 through
November 2003, she communicated by computer and by telephone with an
individual from England whom she met in an online "chat room." During
their conversations, both Henry and the Englishman discussed his
engaging in sexual activity with Henry's minor children.

As a result of their conversations, the Englishman traveled to Dallas
on three separate occasions to stay with Henry and her three children.
On the third trip, which occurred on approximately November 4, 2003,
the Englishman engaged in sexual contact with Henry's 10-year-old son
in Henry's home.

Henry also engaged in sexual contact with her own children, which she
displayed on the internet through her computer web camera.
Specifically, on approximately February 21, 2003, Henry engaged in
sexual contact with her five-year-old daughter for the sexual
gratification of the Englishman. Henry received and downloaded images
of child pornography sent by the Englishman and sent him and other
people images of child pornography using the internet.

In December 2003, the Federal Bureau of Investigation was conducting an
investigation regarding an individual involved in the sexual
exploitation of a child in North Carolina. That individual provided
information that defendant Kenda Marie Henry had used her computer to
seek adults to engage in sexual activity with her children.

U.S. Attorney Roper praised the investigative efforts of the Federal
Bureau of Investigation, the Dallas Police Department and the Dallas
Children's Advocacy Center. The case was prosecuted by Assistant United
States Attorney Aisha Saleem.
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txn/PressRel04/henry_sen_pr.html

tiny dancer

Jan 27, 2005, 9:01:57 PM1/27/05

"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message

Cary Man Pleads Guilty To Child Pornography Charges

POSTED: 2:03 pm EST January 27, 2005
UPDATED: 2:37 pm EST January 27, 2005

ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. -- A Cary man pleaded guilty Thursday in U.S. District
Court to child pornography charges that stemmed from an international
investigation into online kiddie porn, authorities said.

Brian Tod Schellenberger, 42, a former SAS Institute software programmer,
pleaded guilty to four counts of sexual exploitation of children and one
count each of possession of child pornography and using interstate commerce
facilities in the commission of a murder for hire.

He will be sentenced at a later date and faces at least 15 years in prison
and $250,000 in fines.

Between October 2002 and August 2003, Schellenberger induced a 6-year-old
girl and an infant boy into engaging in sexually explicit conduct so he
could produce pornographic pictures and videos, which were then posted on
the Internet, according to authorities.

Authorities also said they found books, magazines, videotapes and computer
files containing child pornography at his home.

In February and March 2003, authorities said, Schellenberger also tried to
hire another person to kill his wife.

A week after Schellenberger's December 2003 arrest, Kathleen Schellenberger
filed for divorce after 18 years of marriage and sought a court order to
keep him away from the couple's 15- and 13-year-old sons and 7-year-old
daughter. In the complaint, she referred to the pornography charges and
accused her husband of wanting to kill her.

Brian Schellenberger was arrested as part of an international investigation
into online child pornography. The images on his computer led to arrests in
South Carolina, Texas and England.

The FBI, the Toronto Police Department and the Cary Police Department took
part in the investigation.

http://www.nbc17.com/news/4135958/detail.html

> >You
> > wanna place a wager on who those two 'victims' were bo? The guy was
> > employed at SAS, can't recall if they referred to it as an 'executive
> > position' or not but the news story implied something on that order,
quite
> > nice looking home, per the local news.
>
> Am I supposed to know what SAS is?

http://www.hoovers.com/free/co/factsheet.xhtml?COID=42461&cm_ven=PAID&cm_cat=OVR&cm_pla=CO3&cm_ite=sas%20institute

http://www.sas.com/offices/NA/us.html

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/news/012705_NW_porncharges.html

WTF is up with you anyway? I add a bit of what's on the local news and
suddenly I have to document every word? I don't see you holding anybody
else to this standard for saying what's on the local news stories, which
usually are a bit more indepth than the national news. YOu don't want local
flavor, then don't read what I post anymore. Or better yet, I won't post
any 'local' shit.

Bo Raxo

Jan 27, 2005, 9:07:45 PM1/27/05

"tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Let's see, you said he and his wife had an infant boy, and it was an infant
boy listed among the victims. Turns out the baby was a victim, but
according to the article above doesn't sound like the boy is his and his
wife's.

So WTF is up with me? I find it hard to debate things with someone who
makes up facts. Even if it's unintentional. You do it a lot. Multiple
times per day, lately. I know you're not stupid, I don't think you're
intentionally dishonest, so it's just intellectual laziness.

I could just ignore you, and when you try to discuss a case with me I'll
just dismiss your arguments when they're based on *anything* not in the
articles cited. Pretty much ignore you. Would you prefer that?

I'd prefer that you stop making shit up. You did it again here. You've
done it a bunch of times recently. You think that by pointing it out I'm
the one with a problem?

Sure, there are dimwits like Ranger Retard and crazy people like Pangcake
that do this. I don't hold them to the same standard, because I have no
respect for 'em. Simple as that.

Bo Raxo
"I only hurt the ones I love, yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!"

tiny dancer

Jan 27, 2005, 9:22:10 PM1/27/05

"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message

Cite? So I couldn't find a picture of his house, I saw it on the news at
5:00. Everything I posted here was in the news story on the local news.

Bo Raxo

Jan 27, 2005, 9:35:33 PM1/27/05

"tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

You said they paroled a man off of death row due to prison overcrowding.
Wasn't true.

You said LWOP didn't mean life, and posted a story that had nothing to do
with people serving LWOP.

In this thread, you said the couple had a small girl and an infant son,
which matched the victims cited. Turns out they have the small girl, and
two teenage boys.

You do this quite frequently, and it's really annoying.

JustMe

Jan 27, 2005, 9:47:30 PM1/27/05
"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message

> Also not in the article you posted, it only mentioned one victim.
---------------------------------------

Actually Bo, if you re-read the original article again, you will see that it
states the following:

tiny dancer

Jan 27, 2005, 9:53:13 PM1/27/05

"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message

I did not have the article in front of me at the time. I was relaying a
story I remembered, hunted down the case I was referring to and posted it.
You, on the other hand, argued about an article that was posted here at the
time, concerning a sentencing hearing, unaware that sentencing hearings
happen *after* a trial has been completed. Yet I didn't call you names, nor
imply you were a liar or fool. I also refrained from commenting when you
posted last years oscar nominations.

> You said LWOP didn't mean life, and posted a story that had nothing to do
> with people serving LWOP.

Two seperate incidents. I posted a story concerning Connecticutt and made
no comment what so ever about the article until you compared it to a
previous discussion. I didn't link the two seperate discussion together,
you did and then jumped on me about it.

> In this thread, you said the couple had a small girl and an infant son,
> which matched the victims cited. Turns out they have the small girl, and
> two teenage boys.

No, it said 'the mother wanted to keep him away from those three children'.
It did not say 'there was no infant son'. Only that the man is forbidden
from seeing those three children. I am assuming it's a move to keep those
children from being forced to visit him in prison. An infant can't very
well be expected to show up at prison unaccompanied by it's mother.

sought a court order to
> > keep him away from the couple's 15- and 13-year-old sons and 7-year-old
> > daughter

Bo Raxo

Jan 27, 2005, 9:56:37 PM1/27/05

"JustMe" <not...@never.comma> wrote in message

Yes, that's right. And Tiny claimed she heard on the local news that he and
his wife had a little girl and an infant boy, when I challenged her putting
"Daddy" in the subject line. I said the article didn't support it, which
her original one didn't, and I said she often gets facts wrong.

Which, it turns out, she did. The couple has two teenage boys and a little
girl. So, not so clear the little girl that is theirs is the little girl he
victimized, and as to our argument, just as I predicted tiny had gotten the
facts wrong yet again.

Is that clear enough for you?

tiny dancer

Jan 27, 2005, 9:59:11 PM1/27/05

"JustMe" <not...@never.comma> wrote in message

I hate it when he lies and distorts.

Bo Raxo

Jan 27, 2005, 9:59:40 PM1/27/05

"tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

<Sigh>

Tiny said (paraphrased):
The local news said the couple has a little girl and an infant boy

Bo said:
Post the story. Tiny often gets facts wrong.

Tiny posts the story. It doesn't say that at all.

Now who is lying? Distorting?

Offshore Eddie

Jan 27, 2005, 11:50:58 PM1/27/05

"JustMe" <not...@never.comma> wrote in message
It also says that the girl's girl scout uniform was traced to the Carolinas. If
the girl scout uniform belonged to the girl, that would suggest the girl was not
Schellenberger's, as would the fact that the article never reports the girl
being Schellenberger's daughter.

Bo Raxo

Jan 28, 2005, 12:11:38 AM1/28/05

"Offshore Eddie" <ed...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> It also says that the girl's girl scout uniform was traced to the
Carolinas. If
> the girl scout uniform belonged to the girl, that would suggest the girl
was not
> Schellenberger's, as would the fact that the article never reports the
girl
> being Schellenberger's daughter.

Even if she was his daughter, the news report would be unlikely to say so
directly. Most news organizations have a policy of not identifying victims
of sexual abuse - as I recall, you don't agree with this, but I do, as well
as not identifying any minor who is the victim of a crime, in general.

Aussie Lurker

Jan 28, 2005, 3:11:51 AM1/28/05

"E/C Annie" <cab...@cavtel.net> wrote in message

> As a result of their conversations, the Englishman traveled to Dallas
> on three separate occasions to stay with Henry and her three children.
> On the third trip, which occurred on approximately November 4, 2003,
> the Englishman engaged in sexual contact with Henry's 10-year-old son
> in Henry's home.
>
> Henry also engaged in sexual contact with her own children, which she
> displayed on the internet through her computer web camera.
> Specifically, on approximately February 21, 2003, Henry engaged in
> sexual contact with her five-year-old daughter for the sexual
> gratification of the Englishman.

I think I'm going to vomit................... she should be nominated for
Mother of the Year Award.

Aussie Lurker

TJ

Jan 28, 2005, 10:02:18 AM1/28/05
Just to clarify some points, I've been interested in this case because
1) I am a regular SAS user and have taken several courses at the SAS
institute; and 2) I live in the research triangle area.

He was a programmer at SAS, not an executive. the kids were not his
own. the girl in the photos was identified by a gilr scout uniform that
was eventually traced to a north carolina troop.

There is a special place in hell for monsters like this.

tiny dancer

Jan 28, 2005, 12:18:45 PM1/28/05

"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message

http://www.wral.com/news/2958898/detail.html

<A for-sale sign now sits in front of Schellenberger's home in Cary.
Neighbors say it showed up, and his family took off, shortly after his
arrest last December.

"It seemed like they almost disappeared in the middle of the night. Moving
trucks came almost immediately and within a weekend, they packed up and were
gone," neighbor Melissa Caporale said.>

Damn, and I just noticed the name of the 'commenting neighbor'. I know her.

<According to the Toronto Globe, U.S. authorities are also looking into
whether Schellenberger tried to hire someone to kill the girl and her
mother.>

The only person he's been accused of 'trying to hire someone to kill 'em, is
his *wife*, the mother of the little girl.

But of course you're probably *still* going to argue that local news has it
all wrong. Only *YOU* have the real story here, 'eh?

<

<The Toronto police department is credited with building a case against
Schellenberger. Their big break came when a wristband and T-shirt worn by
the girl in the pornographic computer images was traced to Raleigh.

"On December 2003, the Toronto Police Department called FBI agents in
Raleigh. They had come across some particularly disturbing image on the
Internet," FBI agent Chris Swicker said. "They had picked out some
information, which helped us identify the victim within four hours by going
to an uniform distributor who directed agents to the victim's school.">

Of course the tee shirt/uniform/ etc. would be from N.C. Raleigh is in N.C.
and Cary is a suburb of Raleigh, home of SAS Institute, the fathers former
employer and the location of his home.

tiny dancer

Jan 28, 2005, 12:58:17 PM1/28/05

"Bo Raxo" <invasio...@thepentagon.removethis.com> wrote in message

> "tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > Photo of the creep at link below:
> > Cary Man Pleads Guilty In Child Pornography Case
> >
> > POSTED: 11:43 am EST January 27, 2005
> > UPDATED: 6:13 pm EST January 27, 2005
> >
> > CARY, N.C. -- A Cary man charged in an international child pornography
> case
> > pleaded guilty Thursday to all charges against him, including trying to
> have
> > his wife murdered.
> >

> Damn, sometimes you make it really, really hard for me to be against the
> death penalty.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/news/032604_NW_porncharges.html

Hurt Core Porn

Details of what FBI agents are calling the worst images they've ever seen of
child pornography are outlined in nine pages of federal indictment papers.
The documents all point to 41-year-old Brian Schellenberger of Cary.

Investigators say Schellenberger is part of a group called "Hurt Core Porn."
This group produces pornography of children under the age of 13 being
sexually abused and beaten.

ronniecat

Jan 28, 2005, 1:33:25 PM1/28/05
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:18:45 -0500, "tiny dancer"
<tinyd...@nowhere.com> swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and
nothing but the truth, but instead wrote:

>http://www.wral.com/news/2958898/detail.html

><According to the Toronto Globe, U.S. authorities are also looking into
>whether Schellenberger tried to hire someone to kill the girl and her
>mother.>

There is no such newspaper as "The Toronto Globe". I presume they mean
"The Globe and Mail", whose offices are located in Toronto but which
is distributed nationally like USA Today.

I don't know how you could screw that up so badly as to end up with a
fictitious paper called "The Toronto Globe" though.

ronnie
--
I'm Ronnie Cat, and I disapprove of this message.
return address altered. remove my collar to reply.

tiny dancer

Jan 28, 2005, 1:46:16 PM1/28/05

"ronniecat" <ronn...@mycollar.ronniecat.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:18:45 -0500, "tiny dancer"
> <tinyd...@nowhere.com> swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and
> nothing but the truth, but instead wrote:
>

> >http://www.wral.com/news/2958898/detail.html
>
> ><According to the Toronto Globe, U.S. authorities are also looking into
> >whether Schellenberger tried to hire someone to kill the girl and her
> >mother.>
>
> There is no such newspaper as "The Toronto Globe". I presume they mean
> "The Globe and Mail", whose offices are located in Toronto but which
> is distributed nationally like USA Today.
>
> I don't know how you could screw that up so badly as to end up with a
> fictitious paper called "The Toronto Globe" though.
>
> ronnie

I didn't screw it up. I posted a legitimate link to a television station
here. It's their story, not mine. Did you go and read the link I posted?

FBI Reveals More Details About Cary Man's Arrest On Porn Charges
Brian Schellenberger's Arraignment Scheduled For June

POSTED: 6:20 pm EST March 29, 2004
UPDATED: 12:13 pm EST March 30, 2004

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Brian Schellenberger is charged with four counts of sexual
exploitation of children, and one count of possessing child pornography. He
was supposed to be arraigned Monday, but the hearing was postponed because
of scheduling conflicts. Now, FBI agents are telling more about the case and
what led to his arrest.

[...]

Schellenberger was a longtime SAS employee, where he worked as a software
developer. Authorities said he had 450 graphic images taken from his
computer involving a 6-year-old girl and a 3-month-old boy. That information
led to five other arrests.

"One of the arrests involved an individual who was connecting people who
wanted to have sex with children. The other individual was arrested in
connection with traveling to have sex with children in an international
capacity," FBI agent Doris Gardner said.

That case involved a Texas woman, accused of renting out her children to a
person from the United Kingdom. The FBI said more arrests are possible.

Schellenberger's arraignment will be in June.

G W Shrub

Jan 28, 2005, 2:27:06 PM1/28/05

"TJ" <wad...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Just to clarify some points, I've been interested in this case because
> 1) I am a regular SAS user and have taken several courses at the SAS
> institute; and 2) I live in the research triangle area.
>
> He was a programmer at SAS, not an executive. the kids were not his
> own. the girl in the photos was identified by a gilr scout uniform that
> was eventually traced to a north carolina troop.
>
> There is a special place in hell for monsters like this.

The prison guards might Dahmer him - 'accidentally' leave him with another
homicidal prisoner.
--
GW

G W Shrub

Jan 28, 2005, 2:27:06 PM1/28/05

"Aussie Lurker" <hah...@lol.com> wrote in message

> > Henry also engaged in sexual contact with her own children, which she
> > displayed on the internet through her computer web camera.
> > Specifically, on approximately February 21, 2003, Henry engaged in
> > sexual contact with her five-year-old daughter for the sexual
> > gratification of the Englishman.
>
> I think I'm going to vomit................... she should be nominated for
> Mother of the Year Award.

Montel did a recent show with a woman who went to another woman's home, shot
her to death, then stole her newborn to use for porn videos, leaving the
woman's young daughter clinging to her mother's dead body.
--
GW

Michael Snyder

Jan 29, 2005, 12:25:21 PM1/29/05
"tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Sounds like the day is coming ever closer when, thanks to
feminist hysteria keeping the meme alive, the fiction of the
snuff film will become a reality.

--
"Men don't have any problems that couldn't be cured
by them refraining from injuring and killing each other."

flick

Jan 29, 2005, 12:56:57 PM1/29/05
Michael Snyder wrote:

> Sounds like the day is coming ever closer when, thanks to
> feminist hysteria keeping the meme alive, the fiction of the
> snuff film will become a reality.

Do you mean that you think this porn org and its films
were a myth?

flick 100785

tiny dancer

Jan 29, 2005, 1:24:13 PM1/29/05

"flick" <fl...@starband.net> wrote in message

Apparently they are also fooling the FBI investigators, as they referred to
the hundreds, perhaps thousands of images as being the worst kiddie porn
they've ever seen.

Quoted from article:

Hurt Core Porn

Details of what FBI agents are calling the worst images they've ever seen of
child pornography are outlined in nine pages of federal indictment papers.
The documents all point to 41-year-old Brian Schellenberger of Cary.

Investigators say Schellenberger is part of a group called "Hurt Core Porn."
This group produces pornography of children under the age of 13 being
sexually abused and beaten.

What kind of sicko not only enjoys this shit, but does it to his own child.

td

Michael Snyder

Jan 29, 2005, 1:29:07 PM1/29/05

> "flick" <fl...@starband.net> wrote in message
> > Michael Snyder wrote:
> >
> > > Sounds like the day is coming ever closer when, thanks to
> > > feminist hysteria keeping the meme alive, the fiction of the
> > > snuff film will become a reality.
> >
> > Do you mean that you think this porn org and its films
> > were a myth?
>

> Apparently they are also fooling the FBI investigators, as they referred
> the hundreds, perhaps thousands of images as being the worst kiddie porn
> they've ever seen.

Now see, dear, this is what Bo was talking about. I clearly said
"the fiction of SNUFF FILMS", and you want to change reality
so that I said something like "the fiction of KIDDIE PORN".

Michael Snyder

Jan 29, 2005, 1:27:11 PM1/29/05

"flick" <fl...@starband.net> wrote in message

I think I was perfectly clear in expressing what I meant.

tiny dancer

Jan 29, 2005, 1:41:10 PM1/29/05

"Michael Snyder" <msn...@redhat.com> wrote in message

> "tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "flick" <fl...@starband.net> wrote in message

> > > Do you mean that you think this porn org and its films
> > > were a myth?
> >

> > Apparently they are also fooling the FBI investigators, as they referred
> > the hundreds, perhaps thousands of images as being the worst kiddie porn
> > they've ever seen.
>
> Now see, dear, this is what Bo was talking about. I clearly said
> "the fiction of SNUFF FILMS", and you want to change reality
> so that I said something like "the fiction of KIDDIE PORN".

Fuck you, obviously flick also considered your comment to be off topic,
misleading, and non responsive to the topic being discussed. I'd say that's
your problem, not mine asshole.

td

tiny dancer

Jan 29, 2005, 1:41:45 PM1/29/05

> "flick" <fl...@starband.net> wrote in message
> > Michael Snyder wrote:
> >
> > > Sounds like the day is coming ever closer when, thanks to
> > > feminist hysteria keeping the meme alive, the fiction of the
> > > snuff film will become a reality.
> >
> > Do you mean that you think this porn org and its films
> > were a myth?
>
> I think I was perfectly clear in expressing what I meant.

Obviously NOT.

Michael Snyder

Jan 29, 2005, 2:30:01 PM1/29/05

> Fuck you,

Up your ass, dear...

tiny dancer

Jan 29, 2005, 3:41:05 PM1/29/05

> "tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> > Fuck you,
>
> Up your ass, dear...

you wish, but not in a million years sonny.

Michael Snyder

Jan 29, 2005, 11:07:40 PM1/29/05

> "Michael Snyder" <msn...@redhat.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Fuck you,
> >
> > Up your ass, dear...
>

> you wish, but not in a million years sonny.

You wished first -- but you'll never be so lucky.

Phoenix

Jan 30, 2005, 9:22:50 PM1/30/05
In article <3AQKd.4394$m31....@typhoon.sonic.net>, msn...@redhat.com
says...

> "flick" <fl...@starband.net> wrote in message
> > Michael Snyder wrote:
> >
> > > Sounds like the day is coming ever closer when, thanks to
> > > feminist hysteria keeping the meme alive, the fiction of the
> > > snuff film will become a reality.
> >
> > Do you mean that you think this porn org and its films
> > were a myth?
>
> I think I was perfectly clear in expressing what I meant.

Obviously not if no one can figure out why you bring your obsession for
Snuff Films into an unconnected thread.

bel

Phoenix

Jan 30, 2005, 9:20:29 PM1/30/05
In article <TBQKd.4395$m31....@typhoon.sonic.net>, msn...@redhat.com
says...

> "tiny dancer" <tinyd...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "flick" <fl...@starband.net> wrote in message

> > > Do you mean that you think this porn org and its films
> > > were a myth?
> >

> > Apparently they are also fooling the FBI investigators, as they referred
> > the hundreds, perhaps thousands of images as being the worst kiddie porn
> > they've ever seen.
>
> Now see, dear, this is what Bo was talking about. I clearly said
> "the fiction of SNUFF FILMS", and you want to change reality
> so that I said something like "the fiction of KIDDIE PORN".

Yeah and the thread was about KIDDIE PORN, but you couldn't help
yourself and interjected some confabulated connection to SNUFF FILMS.

bel