Woman kills man with her lover and takes photographs of crime ?

Forrest

May 19, 2002, 2:24:56 PM5/19/02
Hi guys !
In order to find examples for a review i'm writing, i'd like to know
the name of a woman who was condemned years ago after killing her
husband with her lover : the original fact about this story is that
the 2 sickos took photographs of themselves killing the man (penis cut
off, head cut off, ... cool stuff :-( ) and brought the camera to a
store, whose owner called the police after discovering the horrific
pictures.
Info anyone ?
Thanx
Forrest

Wild Monkshood

May 19, 2002, 3:58:40 PM5/19/02

Forrest wrote:

The Pictures used to be on rotten.com.

Wild (But that was long ago) Monkshood

> Thanx
> Forrest

Michael Snyder

May 19, 2002, 4:03:45 PM5/19/02

Forrest wrote in message <1b3b0ba5.02051...@posting.google.com>...

I don't immediately remember a story like that in my data base,
but you're welcome to have a look for it:
http://members.telocity.com/~snyderboy/femvio/spouses.htm

Michael Snyder

May 19, 2002, 4:26:57 PM5/19/02

Wild Monkshood wrote in message <3CE803F0...@bellsouth.net>...

>Forrest wrote:
>
>> Hi guys !
>> In order to find examples for a review i'm writing, i'd like to know
>> the name of a woman who was condemned years ago after killing her
>> husband with her lover : the original fact about this story is that
>> the 2 sickos took photographs of themselves killing the man (penis cut
>> off, head cut off, ... cool stuff :-( ) and brought the camera to a
>> store, whose owner called the police after discovering the horrific
>> pictures.
>> Info anyone ?
>
> The Pictures used to be on rotten.com.

Monk -- we need a name!

Wild Monkshood

May 19, 2002, 4:31:45 PM5/19/02

Michael Snyder wrote:

> Wild Monkshood wrote in message <3CE803F0...@bellsouth.net>...
> >

> >Forrest wrote:
> >
> >> Hi guys !
> >> In order to find examples for a review i'm writing, i'd like to know
> >> the name of a woman who was condemned years ago after killing her
> >> husband with her lover : the original fact about this story is that
> >> the 2 sickos took photographs of themselves killing the man (penis cut
> >> off, head cut off, ... cool stuff :-( ) and brought the camera to a
> >> store, whose owner called the police after discovering the horrific
> >> pictures.
> >> Info anyone ?
> >
> > The Pictures used to be on rotten.com.
>
> Monk -- we need a name!

I know that. I was just offering the fact that I saw the torture pics a
long time ago on rotten.com. It was a clue/tip that the poster can ignore or
pursue. If I had had a name, I would have provided it.

Wild (Not in the mood to peruse Rotten's pic collection) Monkshood

vivisectrix

May 19, 2002, 4:44:24 PM5/19/02
Forrest:

>the original fact about this story is that the 2 sickos took photographs
>of themselves killing the man (penis cut off, head cut off, ... cool
>stuff :-( ) and brought the camera to a store, whose owner called the
>police after discovering the horrific pictures.

The film was never brought to a regular developer, and the perps were not
caught that way. This is a rumor that has been attached to these pictures
on the net for 10 years or so. The facts of the case are as follows.

It happened in Michigan. While one of the perps was from Detroit, I've
never found confirmation that they crime happened in that city.

On July 14, 1982, James Edward Glover shot "Bobby", the boyfriend of
Jeannine Lynn Clark, in the back of the head. I've never been able to
find out Robert's full name. Charlie and Jimmy proceded to carve the body
up, using a saw and knives, while they took naked pictures of each other
with the body. Once it was in pieces, in a rather juvenile attempt at
humor, they also took some posed shots of body parts.

Three days after the murder, Charlie went to the police staton and
reported Jimmy for murdering and butchering her boyfriend. When police
went over to the house to check out her claim, they found Jimmy in the
garage with the remains of Bobby's corpse. During a search of the house,
they also found a camera with a roll of undeveloped film inside it.

The film was processed and the results were analyzed, which led to James
Glover's plea of guilty on November 30, 1982. He was sentenced to 30-50
years for 2nd degree murder, 2 years for possession of a firearm during
the commission of a felony, and 6-10 years for mutilation of a dead human
body. Jeannine Clark was found guilty by a jury on February 2, 1982 and
sentenced on February 23 to 6-10 years for mutilation of a dead human
body.

Vivi

--
I wanna play with a pathetic suicidal masochist. If you qualify, or if you're
just curious, you might find me on IRC Dalnet in #serial-killers or #torture.

Michael Snyder

May 19, 2002, 5:20:58 PM5/19/02

Wild Monkshood wrote in message <3CE80BB0...@bellsouth.net>...

No offense meant. I went to Rotten and looked around (ugh!!!),
but I couldn't find anything relevant.

Michael Snyder

May 19, 2002, 5:27:08 PM5/19/02

vivisectrix wrote in message <3ce80b69....@News.CIS.DFN.DE>...

>Forrest:
>
>>the original fact about this story is that the 2 sickos took photographs
>>of themselves killing the man (penis cut off, head cut off, ... cool
>>stuff :-( ) and brought the camera to a store, whose owner called the
>>police after discovering the horrific pictures.
>
>The film was never brought to a regular developer, and the perps were not
>caught that way. This is a rumor that has been attached to these pictures
>on the net for 10 years or so. The facts of the case are as follows.
>
>It happened in Michigan. While one of the perps was from Detroit, I've
>never found confirmation that they crime happened in that city.
>
>On July 14, 1982, James Edward Glover shot "Bobby", the boyfriend of
>Jeannine Lynn Clark, in the back of the head. I've never been able to
>find out Robert's full name.

Robert Beckowitz. Thanks, I was curious, but this doesn't
look like it belongs on my female murderer page (since she
doesn't seem to have participated in the murder). At least,
she was only convicted of mutilating a corpse. Summary
appended at end.

> Charlie and Jimmy proceded to carve the body
>up, using a saw and knives, while they took naked pictures of each other
>with the body. Once it was in pieces, in a rather juvenile attempt at
>humor, they also took some posed shots of body parts.
>
>Three days after the murder, Charlie went to the police staton and
>reported Jimmy for murdering and butchering her boyfriend. When police
>went over to the house to check out her claim, they found Jimmy in the
>garage with the remains of Bobby's corpse. During a search of the house,
>they also found a camera with a roll of undeveloped film inside it.
>
>The film was processed and the results were analyzed, which led to James
>Glover's plea of guilty on November 30, 1982. He was sentenced to 30-50
>years for 2nd degree murder, 2 years for possession of a firearm during
>the commission of a felony, and 6-10 years for mutilation of a dead human
>body. Jeannine Clark was found guilty by a jury on February 2, 1982 and
>sentenced on February 23 to 6-10 years for mutilation of a dead human
>body.

Natural Born Losers FAQ
This is more of an essay on what is actually known about the pictures than it is a FAQ. Many thanks to Lou Donohoe for compiling
this exhaustive treatment.
Images:
There are at least three extant iterations of this favorite series of 12 images:
The original postings with the Dan's Gallery of the Grotesque "Silent Scream" pictogram;
A series annotated by Rusty D.; and
A vanilla set: no pictogram or annotation.
Go Check Out the Pictures!
Participants:
James Edward Glover, 37 at the time, the tattooed shooter;
Jeannine Lynn ("Charlie") Clark, 21 at the time, the woman in the middle;
Robert Beckowitz, forever 33, the unfortunate object of their attentions.
Synopsis:
Detroit, Michigan, Wednesday, July 14, 1982. Lovers, of dubious mentation, award the woman's boyfriend a jacketed bullet to the back
of the head with a large caliber handgun. They then photograph each other as they dismember the corpse and arrange the various bits.
All participants are nude. It is unsure if the nudity was pre- or post- mortem. Not that it makes any real difference. Ain't love
grand?
Discovery and Arrest:
Two versions of what happened next have been held out as real. One version states that the loving couple take the film to be
developed, and the clerk, seeing what's on the film, calls the police. However, the following appears to fit the known facts better:
Four days later, July 19, 1982:

Jeannine cracks, turns herself in to police, and tries to cut herself a deal. She tells the Detroit P.D. that her current lover,
Jimmy, was the sole perpetrator, and that he forced her to participate in both the murder and following dismemberment. Pictures were
taken and the camera is still in the house.

The police go and arrest Jimmy, seize the camera, and develop the film. Charlie's smiling face as she takes a hacksaw to her former
boyfriend's neck seriously undermines her credibility, however. She is eventually arrested and charged as well. Does the phrase
"bright as a box of rocks" ring a bell?

Aftermath:
November 30, 1982
James Edward Glover pleads guilty to the charges and is awarded:
Not less than 30 nor more than 50 years at a Michigan house of many doors, to be determined later.

Further, the judge recommends he not be considered for parole or furlough before the minimum sentence is served. He could be out as
early as 2012, at age 67.

February 2, 1983
Jeannine Lynn Clark is convicted of mutilating a corpse.

vivisectrix

May 19, 2002, 6:02:53 PM5/19/02
Snyder:

>There are at least three extant iterations of this favorite series of 12 images:
>The original postings with the Dan's Gallery of the Grotesque "Silent Scream"
>pictogram;
>A series annotated by Rusty D.; and
>A vanilla set: no pictogram or annotation.

Yeah, Rusty D. is one of my sisters, which is how I'm aware of the story
and pictures. She has a deep and abiding interest in forensics. I think
she prefers medical pictures over crime scene photos, but she seems to
collect everything. She forwards binaries of particularly nasty murders
to me, especially knife murders and corpse mutilations. Isn't that sweet
of her?

Wild Monkshood

May 20, 2002, 7:30:18 AM5/20/02

Michael Snyder wrote:

No offense taken. I see the info was supplied by another poster. The photos
have been posted to alt.binaries.pictures.grotesque several times. I bet a
request would get them posted again. I no longer subscribe. I just couldn't
handle it.

Wild (The Big Pussy) Monkshood

Forrest

May 20, 2002, 2:33:33 PM5/20/02
Thanx for your informations, man !!!
Bye
Forrest

bowz...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2015, 1:48:32 AM8/26/15
Plz watch what u say Robert is my grandmother's cuzin. He is the son of my papa Donald Beckowitz brother. This is something that still hurts the family and that bit** should still be in jail and man should have gone throw the same thing he was Roberts best friend. This is wrong I can't believe people find looking at this stuff fun. It's sick and disgusting

duwom...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2017, 10:46:53 PM3/22/17
Jeannine “Charlie” Clark

staf...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2017, 6:02:32 AM4/19/17
Den onsdag 26 augusti 2015 kl. 07:48:32 UTC+2 skrev bowz...@gmail.com:
> Plz watch what u say Robert is my grandmother's cuzin. He is the son of my papa Donald Beckowitz brother. This is something that still hurts the family and that bit** should still be in jail and man should have gone throw the same thing he was Roberts best friend. This is wrong I can't believe people find looking at this stuff fun. It's sick and disgusting

Sorry for your loss! What I understand Glovers died in jail 1984. Is Clark free from jail and alive?

lgl...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 6:32:39 PM8/2/18
I am looking for the same thing! I think the boyfriend was in a wheel chair and they took photos of the deceased with his penis in his mouth. it was sick! And it was all on rotten.com

lgl...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2018, 6:27:21 PM8/10/18

kgoodr...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2020, 10:13:05 PM3/28/20
On Sunday, May 19, 2002 at 2:24:56 PM UTC-4, Forrest wrote:
Jeannine (Charlie) Lynn Clarke and James Earl Glover

fuck you

Jan 26, 2022, 3:40:41 PM1/26/22
His full name was Robert Beckowitz