Chaos on Velocitron is back

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jul 15, 2017, 10:56:59 PM7/15/17
Just found four at TRU, if you're still looking, they're slowly hitting stores.

No Misfire here yet though.

Gustavo Wombat

Jul 16, 2017, 4:10:42 PM7/16/17
Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. <Ob1k...@att.net> wrote:
> Just found four at TRU, if you're still looking, they're slowly hitting stores.
>
> No Misfire here yet though.

Toysrus.com has a decent inventory tracker for the "buy now and pick it up
in an hour" thing -- and you can see that every state has a bunch of them
except for Washington, which has a store way out on the Olympic peninsula
and nothing else.

So, check the site if you're still looking, and you may be pleasantly
surprised. Unless you live in Washington.

I want Nautica and Optimus, but do I want them at eBay prices? Perhaps not.

--
I wish I was a mole in the ground.

Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.

Jul 16, 2017, 7:34:40 PM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 3:10:42 PM UTC-5, Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats wrote:
Yeah I had a plan to get Nautica, and I kind of wanted Quickswitch, but not for $99 for a set.

David Connell

Jul 18, 2017, 10:16:59 AM7/18/17
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:56:59 PM UTC-4, Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People. wrote:
> Just found four at TRU, if you're still looking, they're slowly hitting stores.
>
> No Misfire here yet though.

Stopped at TRU yesterday and saw both this set and a Fort Max (the same Max that hasn't sold for 3 months).

... And decided to pick up Sixshot since it was only the second time I've seen him. While I'd love a properly-colored LOP, I'm not buying a bunch of figures I don't care about to get him.