best animated rhymes

nakshatr...@gmail.com

May 20, 2015, 1:38:14 AM5/20/15
my entertainment channels is one of the good site to the public mostly childrens, this site contains movie reviews, joy kids channels funny animated channels, recipes, all catogiry movies http://myentertainmentchannels.blogspot.in/

Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats

May 20, 2015, 11:24:31 AM5/20/15
Are there any good animated rhymes? None leap out at me.

Neo Thunder

May 23, 2015, 1:06:14 AM5/23/15
Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats wrote:
> Are there any good animated rhymes? None leap out at me.

You've already forgotten TFA Optimus' rap album? :)

t.k.

Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats

May 24, 2015, 2:20:52 AM5/24/15
What? I have never heard of such a thing? Is that Animated, or Armada? Are you just teasing me?

Leader-1 is my posse, He moves like Bob Fosse,
Says his name is Sparkplug, What the fug?
He tries to confuse me, He tries to abuse me,
But I know better than that, He can go get a flat,
Not falling for his fun, I know he's Leader-1!

I shove my connector in his port, he makes mighty good sport,
He talks in gibbers and squeeks, like all those Minicon freaks,
He gives me a thrill, a chill, a massive Energon fill,
And then I smack those bitches down, beat those bitches down,
And those Decepticons cower, I got that fucking Minicon power,

Leader-1 thinks he'll be free, but he's just free to serve me!
He wants emancipation, but he ain't gonna get none,
He gives me a thrill, a chill, a massive Energon fill,
I ain't givin' that shit up, ain't never givin' him up,
He ever tries to ditch, I'll show him why he's my bitch!

Neo Thunder

May 25, 2015, 2:38:48 AM5/25/15
Gustavo Wombat, of the Seattle Wombats wrote:
> Are you just teasing me?

:)