G1 Transformers: Virtual Season 4 Project: Episode #101: "Old Histories And New Mysteries" by Wade2501 RELEASED!

Rodimus_2316

Apr 7, 2015, 11:27:08 PM4/7/15
http://www.virtualtransformerstv.thetfcog.com

Episode can be found on the Episode Guide page. Please read the episode first before looking at the image link below it. There's also a poll on the index page where you can rate the episode, as with episodes before.

I've also done some major updating to the site, otherwise.

Please let us know what you think. More eps to come later this year.

Thanks! :)

- Rodimus_2316

Zobovor

Apr 8, 2015, 1:04:14 AM4/8/15
On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 9:27:08 PM UTC-6, Rodimus_2316 wrote:

> Please let us know what you think.

On the one hand, it's so good to see that you're finally making some progress on this project. Too few people are writing fan fiction these days. We get spoon-fed series after series, year after year, and nobody gets too attached. I like that G1 is not being forgotten.

Regarding this episode specifically, there seems to be an inordinate focus on the descriptions of the historical trailers and the commercial bumpers. The episode is about 10,000 words and about 4,000 of that is a description of the commercial bumpers and the trailer on cassette technology. We've all seen the trailer; there's no reason to painstakingly transcribe every nuance of every scene. Really, shouldn't that be saved for the episodes?

Also, I suggest this as required reading for all future writers and editors of the fourth season:

http://www.scriptologist.com/Magazine/Formatting/formatting.html

Zob

Rodimus_2316

Apr 8, 2015, 4:10:22 PM4/8/15
Thanks, Zobovor. I showed your response here to the writer, Wade2501, and I gave him your email and has tried to contact you. Please get back to him when you can.

- Rodimus_2316